Thread: The Brahma Dilemma. Why Don't Indians Give Back to Society?

Exclamation The Brahma Dilemma. Why Don't Indians Give Back to Society?

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/people...ians-give.html

Was it posted here before?

If only the original writer of the article knew how corrupt and despicable mostly brazilian catholic politicians are and how fake the protestant churches are...

Re: The Brahma Dilemma. Why Don't Indians Give Back to Society?

Vannakkam Pietro: It's not entirely true. Here's an example. Note this is just one small example. Many Hindu organisations feed thousands, build hospitals, schools, etc. The difference mainly, as I've said on here before, is you don't hear about it. Its like the two devotees at a temple when one slips $10 000 into a Hundi anonymously and another gives $50, and then insists on telling everyone how generous he is.

http://palani.org/services.htm

If it weren't for the outright government theft from temples, much more would and could be done. Besides that, on a daily basis Hindus go about helping each other, especially within families and friends. If some brother in a family loses a job, he knows where to go ... to a brother.

Aum Namasivaya

Re: The Brahma Dilemma. Why Don't Indians Give Back to Society?

I agree EM... I just found the tone and the sub-text of this article quite ridiculous. And the convenient overgeneralization done that clearly shows the writer's agenda. Not to mention the poor understanding or conscient misconception of the effects of a spiritualist mentality to the society.

Thread Information