Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What will you doing if they do such this

What will you doing if they do such this

Namo Mahesvararaja Tathagataya

Namaste all,

i have 4 times get bad experience with christians

1. In my home shrine, my chritian friends has come to my house and they want see my shrine, when i go for fw minutes and then come back i have know one of them is pray in the name of Jesus in front of Earth Teritorial Gods murtis, and he pray to do eviction to my Gods.

2. When i walk out from temple, i see many young christian peoples (have cruch in near of temple) give temple the pamflet of jesus and hell. They moving very faster, i not sure from which cruch they are.

3. In the night i see televison, and have chritsian miracle story, have 2 peoples they sick and cannot good, and in the tv can see they do old religion pray go to Hindu temple (they shoot and take a action give offering in front of temple), they said old gods cannot cure them, after they become christian they become health etc.

4. Yesterday evening i go out from temple with my frinends car, and i see 4 christian peoples is pray in the front of temple with holy water and seem like purple flag (im not sure wich sect is this, because here so many sect of christian, but they seems like charismatic), and i ask friend to turn again the car and i get the photo and the number of them car. But my friend not stop drive so i cannot talk with christians.

They pray want others to away and leave the Dharma, oh, why them cannot life in peacefully ? why must do such things ? if they get reaction from other religion, they will call others is antichrist, is anti Jesus, but acctualy i am is no problem with jesus, the probelm is they have bad behaviour, very bad, they want we can see the love of jesus, but what they do is make others have bad view to jesus teachings.

so, ever you get this bad experience ?

and what you will do ?

OM. VAJRA. VISHNUYA. SVAHA
    OM. VAJRA. GARUDA. CALE CALE. HUM PHAT

OM. AMOGHA VAIROCANA. MAHA-MUDRA. MANI PADMA JVALA PRAVARTTAYA. HUM

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |
    Saha Viiryam Karava-Avahai |
    Tejasvi Nau-Adhii-Tam-Astu Maa Vidviss-Aavahai |
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Re: What will you doing if they do such this

I'd likely not invite such folks into my home.

If by accident some felt obliged to try to change things here, I reckon the dragons would put them off.

ZN/and the fountains would wash them away..
    yaireva patanaM dravyaiH siddhistaireva choditA .
    shrI kauladarshane chApi bhairaveNa mahAtmanA .

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

Namaste,

In my personal opinion I dont think you have to do anything. They try to preach and convert hindus and others because they believe their sect is the right one and all else is wrong and therefore doomed to ETERNAL HELL. That is their view, their dilusion. It is alright though. They can pray for the destructions of our deities, but they are only praying to the same Ultimate Truth that we do. Therefore they are just nullifying their pleas.

Sanatana Dharma will survive, because people are doing bhakti yoga, karma yoga, and Raja yoga. As long as we are doing the best we can. Let them talk because action is all that matters. I dont mean violent action, I mean spiritual action. So let them talk the talk. But let us as Hindus walk the walk. We have to set an example for our own SELF. The Higher Self. The Self that is inseperable from the timeless Truth. The Truth of God.

That is all we need to do. Be in constant communion with God. Ask that God give them an open mind. And feel that your prayer is going to be answered. Be firm with a concentrated mind in your prayers. I find that this is working for me and I am seeing God answer my Prayers. I know that God is not just a dogmatic series of thought bubbles in the minds as the christians perceive. I know that God is deeper than dogma. So let us touch that dimension of truth and we will benefit even those christians that insult the deities and hand out phamplets.

As far as healing after becoming christian. Well I believe it. Why? Because the MIND is a powerful tool from God. When one prays to Jesus christ and feels his prayers will be answered he is touching that God power of healing. So he is healed because there is no SOLID MATTER. All matter is is a vibration of energy. It can be manipulated using the power of the mind. If the christians want to claim that physical healing is only done when one becomes a christian and leave "idols" then they are utterly ignorant. Just look at the great stories in Autobiography of a Yogi. Plus countless other stories and also other stories from other faiths. People have healed it is through God power that God has given us. It is all Siva.

with love
    -juan

Shian, where is this happening? It sounds like you could report it to police if they are being that invasive in front a Hindu temple. Best of luck, and I'm sorry you had to encounter such nuts.

Aum Namasivaya

Namaste shian,

I have some practical suggestions to people like you.

You can ask some questions to those evangelical christians.Asking these questions need fair amount of knowledge about bible and the main stream Christian clergy.

1) If praying to Jesus with faith can cure somebody of his ailment why does the Pope rely on Modern medicine instead of Mass Prayers?

2)Ask them why Majority of Europeans rejected Jesus as savior

3)If they persist with their theory That Only Jesus can save you; which, by the way is Mainstream Christian Position ask them To whom Jesus was Praying/asking

"My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

Ref:http://bible.cc/matthew/27-46.htm

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Ask them How Jesus can save you when his trusted father(Yahweh, the old testament god) has forsaken him.

Now here is the Vatican Position that Only Jesus SAVES.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p123a12.htm

1034 Jesus often speaks of "Gehenna" of "the unquenchable fire" reserved for those who to the end of their lives refuse to believe and be converted, where both soul and body can be lost.614 Jesus solemnly proclaims that he "will send his angels, and they will gather . . . all evil doers, and throw them into the furnace of fire,"615 and that he will pronounce the condemnation: "Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire!"616

So, as you can see the missionary position that Only jesus can save has sound backing from the bible and MAIN STREAM christian position.

Only Knowledge about bible and Jesus Can save the gullible and misguided Hindus from these highly motivated but well meaning christians (yes, they actually believe they are saving the hindus) .

Yes, Jesus(knowledge about him) saves..Amen.

Namaste Chandu, thank you for your advice

i know about christian theory, because i am is eks Christian too

but i very lazzy about debating theory

why ? because dont care how long you debate, many of them is only "Believe"
    i have experience, my friends debate with me,
    and they keep my words about christian theory when they in home, and night they cant sleep
    one tell me , he is get stomacth pain when thinking about my words
    because in my words their god become is like exsitence again, and he fell loose something and so get stomacth pain etc

so after that they said : "iam affraid to receive your words, dont care you is have right theory, but i am affraid God angry to me if i receive your theroy."

etc

and debate is need much time, but so many christian is do such things to me, and maybe i am will be crazy if i think about them, so many .... so many.... of them do it, i have subjugating the old one, and appear the new one wo do this nut things...oh God

OM. VAJRA. VISHNUYA. SVAHA
    OM. VAJRA. GARUDA. CALE CALE. HUM PHAT

OM. AMOGHA VAIROCANA. MAHA-MUDRA. MANI PADMA JVALA PRAVARTTAYA. HUM

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |
    Saha Viiryam Karava-Avahai |
    Tejasvi Nau-Adhii-Tam-Astu Maa Vidviss-Aavahai |
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

man first never invite friends who arent respectful, they dont deserve you.
    and regarding jesus miracle theory thats a bullshit, pope paul 2 cant even cure his own parkinson how can he heal the world.
    they are prestaged actor, paid to do so and shout hollelujah(or something like that) i use to watch that as a comedy show when i was in states. eg they give chlorquine or quinine pills to one who has malaria and call it a jesus pills and ya such jesus pills are for many curable disease.

thats sick but reality. and this is use as a very powerful tool to convert ignorant people to christianity specially in india.

atleast i respect muslims in those terms because jehadi say in front of us that they dont like us but many christian folks always play in disguise.

better beware.

Namaste Shian,

I can understand your reluctance to spend lot of time in analysing and debating christian theology.I sent you a pm for a quick reference.But you have to always cross check with the source.

Also you can ask them to prove the Jesus cures dogma in a scientific setting of randi.org.

James randi exposed many Fradulent "faith healers" in USA.

Namaste Shian,

I thankfully have not had any of those experiences yet, as the country I live in is still largely Christian. I can however expect that as the Hindu, Buddhist and other religious communities grow this kind of behaviour will happen near where I live someday, so I'm not looking forward to it. I will know how to respond to these kinds of people, however, and their talk of hellfire and false idols. I will simply ignore them. These people are ignorant in the greatest sense of the word. Like SS says, they are totally deluded into thinking their path is the One. The Only. All other paths to God are false in their eyes, and I suppose in a sense can you blame them? Their God and Bible promotes intolerance and exclusion of other beliefs. They haven't really understood the teachings of Christ if they continue to treat others like this.

My advice would be to just ignore them. If the "friends" you have graciously invited into your home cannot even have the courtesy to respect your beliefs and that they would pray to remove the "evil" from your shrine, these people are not deserving of your hospitality. Don't invite them in again.

Those "miracle" stories you see on TV are just propoganda. I'm glad to say most people would know this, even Christians (there are normal Christians out there, believe it or not)! It wasn't so long ago that I was once a Catholic, and even that kind of culturally and religiously insensitive promotion disgusts me.

The funny thing is while Bible-thumpers get more and more vocal about their God and attack other religions, you can plainly see that most Westerners and Christians have lost touch and are disillusioned with their religion. This is evident now more than ever in today's Western society. None of my friends are religious in any sense - they may be Christian, but only in name. In reality many don't care for the Church. No one I know goes to Mass or church services anymore. That's probably why Christian youth groups are getting more... desperate (and annoying).

Thread Information