Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to Do When Your Mind is Very Disturbed

Re: What to Do When Your Mind is Very Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by realdemigod View Post
    In my view..Hare Krsna mahamantra really works when one's mind is disturbed. Even though I don't totally accept Iskcon ways and methods.. but I believe this mantra works. Krsna is all trance
    And what do you quite mean by that? So Lord Krishna is not the Supreme Being?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganeshprasad View Post
    Pranam

This mahamantra is not a property of any individual, sect or institute.
    It works because it is a vedic mantra, very simple and sublime.

http://www.astrojyoti.com/kalisantaranaupanishad.htm

Jai Shree Krishna
    Exactly. Vedas are beyond sectarianism. They are powerful, potent and effective because they are mantras from the Vedas.

Even though I read and reflect on many bhajans and stotrams of the different Acharyas. Nothing ever compares to the effect a Vedic recitation can have.

Kumar_Das, may be for you.. not for me
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

|| Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya ||

Hara Hara Mahadeva Shambo Shankara

You said "Krishna is all trance".(I know what you were trying to imply by that) So there is nothing more to Lord Krishna since He is all trance.
    Last edited by Kumar_Das; 30 December 2010 at 11:47 PM.

Kumar_Das, may be for you.. not for me
    So Krishna is not the Supreme Being for you.

And you previously had said

Kumar Das & Param,
    I believe Shiva, Vishnu, Krsna all are one and the same. The dream has nothing to do with hailing Krsna dismissing others. It's just I have chosen to worship Shiva. My only intention to put forth my dream is it could mean something that I don't know. I don't think I have revealed anything by letting out my dream.

When you asked me ...is Krna not supreme being.. and my answer was not in the way Iskcon ppl see Krsna. And I felt you were expecting the answer.. Iskcon ppl would..
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

When you asked me ...is Krna not supreme being.. and my answer was not in the way Iskcon ppl see Krsna. And I felt you were expecting the answer.. Iskcon ppl would..
    Just accept that you messed up trolling, won't ya?

What's this.. you are an advocate of truth?!

Besides supreme is a superlative term.. there can't be many supremes.. Shiva or Visnu or Krsna. Obviously your question isn't framed properly.

I still stand on my point Krsna is an avatar of a Supreme Intelligence..like every other god.
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

Besides supreme is a superlative term.. there can't be many supremes.. Shiva or Visnu or Krsna. Obviously your question isn't framed properly.

I still stand on my point Krsna is an avatar of a Supreme Intelligence..like every other god.
    Sanatana Dharma and neither is this forum, something which any pariah can come and abuse.

I asked you a simple question, whether or not you considered Krishna as Almighty God or the Supreme Being.

And why did I do that? Because you said "Krishna is all trance".

I know you were deliberately saying that as a subversive way of insulting.

Because I know you are either a Christian or a Muslim of the many others here posing and making garbage useless fraudulent posts. You see calling your God as "all trance" as absurd and blasphemous yourself so you are purposely instead calling Krishna that.

Non-sequitor question.

I'm an advocate of truth, that's why I am exposing YOU now!

My question wasn't asking you about your deliberate perverted opinions. I was interrogating you!

Because as Christian/Muslim your point here is not come on and spread Monotheistic views and be respectful of the Devas. Your agenda here is to add filth and since you are being allowed to do so, you do it, because you can get away with it. Without anyone striking the ban hammer or any sharp witted member calling you out.

I designed my question on purpose to make you sweat. Because like I said, your purpose is not to be constructive/truthful but to spread falsehood/nonsense. So when I corner you, even still you skirt around and respond with more garbage.

You agree that Supreme is Superlative. God is Supreme, therefore nothing else can be superior to God.

You say Krishna is an avatar of Supreme Intelligence. Yet Krishna is it not the Supreme Being.

Why are you saying this?

Like I said. Your point is to detract us from truth and be a deterrent/nuisance.

God/Supreme Being possesses Supreme Intelligence.

Supreme Intelligence is none other than God's nature.

You are saying Krishna = incarnation of the nature of God but is not God.

There has been an unprecendented spike in the registration of members and activity on this forum since I registered.

My posts are deliberately designed attacks launched against sullahs/pisslam/"allah". I severely slaughter away at how pisslam is not Monotheistic.

So obviously these sullahs feeling upset have to do something about it. You can't come here straight away and start explicity insulting our Gods. So what's the next best thing? You want to covertly show that Hindus are non-Monotheistic. You clutter the forum with posts that violate Monotheism. Because you think we Hindus are dumb polytheists/idolators and won't be able to sniff out your stench.

It's your way of getting back.

Admin note
    Thread under review.
    satay

Thread Information