Thread: Spiritual Experiences

Spiritual Experiences

Hello everyone,

When I read about karma, it really resonated with some of my experiences in the past. Until I touched on this, some important experiences are as follows.

When I made a mistake, I learnt from it. Then, in this same situation again some days to years later, as I was versed in the discipline of righteous living, to repeat mistake could not just be considered in isolation from my intent to do so. Therefore, I could say that the pathway of righteousness was already inherent in myself, which when followed and constantly fulfilled, maintained my health, wellbeing and happiness. This intrinsic pathway must be the spiritual sanctity of human lives of Vishnu, assuming he is the God of maintenance.

The closer I adhere to this, the more I feel myself a Hindu, and the truer Dharma comes in my life. This way, I feel closer to the spiritual world as described in the scriptures and even mythologies. I think that Karma is in one way an extremely deep, esoteric, sophisticated and intelligently designed spiritual process invented by Vishnu so that his distribution of spiritual rewards to humans depending on their degree of spiritual attainment is timely and fair no matter where he might be.

This spiritual sanctity must be the legacy of Vishnu back when he was in the heaven, and all of us were too his fellows among the few gods. I think, in ancient times, we had somewhat deviated on our separate pathways but were instilled with this sanctity as a token of this leader. It is so that, one day, we would always remember the leader the time we rejoice with him.

As everyone is different and has unique spiritual orientation in the way of with which god they feel deep affinity. I am slowly revealing my affinity with Vishnu by the looks and sounds of all my values, actions, ways of living and styles of contributing to the world.

So, I would like to know whether we ordinary humans on Earth in the 21st century are all descendants from the heaven. I also would like to know whether the above spiritual sanctity that maintains our faith in our ancestors is well explained.

I am thankful for your attention and interest in reading the above message. I would very much appreciate if you would give comments on it, and share your similar experiences with me in the light of spiritual ways.

Thanks very much

Re: Spiritual Experiences

Namaste

In Gaudiya vaishnava tradition there is a view that we are all originally descended from the highest heaven called Vaikuntha or the spiritual world, the eternal abode of Lord Vishnu who is Supreme Lord or Supreme God.
    There is a saying in the Upanishads that we are all children of immortality. It is said in the Bhagavad Gita that Lord Krishna is our father. So we are definitely descendants of The Supreme Lord from the highest heaven, eternal world of Vaikuntha.

regards

Namaste,

Is it wrong to fall in love with the lord?I placed a red rose at his feet on valentines day as i felt that was the only thing that makes sense to me these days..Someone lease resond!!!

Offering flowers to Lord is one of the ways of expressing devotion towards him and induces a happy feeling.It is also beneficial as it is part of ritualistic worship.Not just on Valentines Day but offer him flowers as often as possible.It is good for you.

Namaste,

When I hear about something resonating with a person, I interpret that as the concept having passed the intellectual analysis of the individual. Whereas it is a necessary exercise for beginners who are shopping around and trying to validate everything for themselves, it must be remembered that the purpose of life is not to weigh and validate each time-tested ancient principle, but to live by them and practice bhakti. Intellectual gymnastics are nice to perform, but one inherently runs the risk of putting one's intellect above the collective wisdom and realizations of the ancient sages and seers who developed and gave us the scriptural knowledge. Nothing is esoteric, it is our thinking, coming from a limited ordinary human intellect that makes it so.

Pranam.

Dear friend ,
    There is nothing wrong in falling in love with any one because love is a Divine quality . It makes the heart soft ,sensitive to others' needs , selfless , and magnanimous . Then in case of human love there could be some failing . But love with DIVINITY supercedes all the frailities . Where such genuine love takes place many divine experiences also would be undergone . The beauty of the whole thing is those experiences make one more and more detached to the worldly beings as well as worldly experiences .When one gets that state of detachment pains or pleasures sorrows or happiness , failures or successes stop meaning anything . It doesn't mean actions stop . On the other hand the efficiency improves , the success rate goes up , because of the claritty of vision . All mundane values cease to exist .
    rgds saswathy

Namaste,

Indeed, Believer's words are valuable; while those who plunge headlong into
    whatsoever attracts them without hesitation or second a thought do not
    grasp what being a human and not an animal means, becoming mired in the
    realm of intellect and over-analyzing everything a trap of the ego.

Were we to require our conscious will and attention to keep our hearts
    beating, our lungs breathing, etc. we would all perish most quickly!

Moderation and simplicity is the key; do not over-dwell on error, or success.

JAI MATA DI
    || जय माता की ||

Namaste Everyone,

A heartfelt thanks to your responses..

Thread Information