Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ahimsa and cows

Re: ahimsa and cows

Namaste SaidevoJi

Thanks for the link ! I was wondering where did GorakshyAm Trust go ? (Save a Cow Save the World Project). They were under GeoCities.com as Gorakshyam until GeoCities went down.

Jai Shri KRshNa
    praNAm

P.S. They are here: www.gorakshyamtrust.org , they have the same project name.
    Last edited by smaranam; 01 March 2011 at 02:06 PM.
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

2. Re: ahimsa and cows

Thank You for links, but is is better to check the organization before donating to them.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

I pray to MahaLakshmi that one day I will have enough money to have a cow rescue. Such wonderful creatures!
    Let us worship Him, the pure-formed One, the cloud which, emitting a rain of unthinkable joy, satiates the hearts and eyes of its followers, as if millions of rain clouds had poured down, the stay of the Great Silence, called by many names, described by many religions, the embodiment of ineffable degrees of spiritual happiness.

I don't think cow is being hurt in any way for its milk. It has much more milk to provide hence the milk is used for drinking. No means of harm is done to cows in this way.

Thread Information