Thread: Namaste All

Smile Namaste All

Namaste All,

I am Ram, and a close friend of Satay. Just wanted to say hello.

Thank you Satay for inviting me, and for setting up a nice board. It looks very much like the board in CF. Hope to become a regular member here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram
    Namaste All,

I am Ram, and a close friend of Satay. Just wanted to say hello.

Thank you Satay for inviting me, and for setting up a nice board. It looks very much like the board in CF. Hope to become a regular member here.
    Hey Ram!

Your only mention allows me to collect good karma.
    Nice to see you here. Haven't seen you in a while at the hindunet or the CF. I trust that everything has been okay with you. Let's get some debates going here.

satay

Quote Originally Posted by satay
    Hey Ram!

Your only mention allows me to collect good karma.
    Nice to see you here. Haven't seen you in a while at the hindunet or the CF. I trust that everything has been okay with you. Let's get some debates going here.

satay
    Of course God bless you and take away your karmas.

I have been too busy with work and business, so did not visit CF. There is constant belittling of others over there, and ever since I got a warning there I did not post, and that was several months ago. Will check again if anything has changed.

I dont think I posted on Hindunet. Are you referring to HinduAwakening forum, which had Rahul and sanaa? I dont know - what is going on with these forums? Hope you are doing well too...I have been out of touch for a while.

You want a few debates?? Sure, if I have some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram
    Of course God bless you and take away your karmas.

I have been too busy with work and business, so did not visit CF. There is constant belittling of others over there, and ever since I got a warning there I did not post, and that was several months ago. Will check again if anything has changed.
    Nothing is changed on the CF. Same so called 'ex-hindus' always keep beating the same drum about how "hinduism is satanic and evil".
    I have had several discussions about it with the mods there but all to no avail.

I don't think I posted on Hindunet. Are you referring to HinduAwakening forum, which had Rahul and sanaa? I dont know - what is going on with these forums? Hope you are doing well too...I have been out of touch for a while.
    Yes, I meant HinduAwakeing! hehehe too many forums to keep track off. That discussion group is now dead as some members thought I was being too harsh in my stance on hinduism. They wanted to mould me into a gentler 'hindu' who should be pleasing everyone like themselves but that is impossible for me to do.

You want a few debates?? Sure, if I have some time.
    obviously, we will need someone like nirotu here to make things interesting. If you have his contact, you might want to invite him here. I actually liked the guy!

satay

Thread Information