Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I saw shiva 2 week ago in the middle of night

Smile I saw shiva 2 week ago in the middle of night.

Hello! I want to share this experience with you guys. I remember that I woke up late night. I saw clearly dark shaped "character" standing on my door. I remember that this "character" had snake around hes neck and hair was tied up just like shivas hair! I remember that he rised hes hand, like he was blessing me. After this I tried to cover this character with my leg and test is it still here if I lower my leg and he was... slightly after this he just dissapeared when I blinked my eyes.

This is pretty weird experience. I remember listening alot ganesha and shiva mantras before this happend. But hold on, this gets even better! week after I had seen shiva I got my new aparment. I had ALOT problems finding apartment earlier... and suddenly I just got it... This is not all. I also got email where I had won VIP tickets to football match, those tickets are worth of 720euros.

I am pretty sure that shiva came to bless me in middle of night, but im still wondering - why me? I have been always into ALL religions. I have been rised in christian family and I have always felt alone and depressed while being christian. I have done all kind of spiritual practices and singed all kind of songs, from different religions. Hinduism, sikhism, buddhism... Its pretty weird how shiva still came to bless me even I am practicing other religions Oo Maybe this is my path? maybe im meant to belong shaivism...

I never had this kind of feelings. I have had earlier experience where I feel ultimate joy and bliss, but I havent never actually seen anything "supernatural".

I want to add guys, that when shiva was standing there I didnt feel fear. It felt pretty natural. It was like I was seeing my father at weekend. Nothing to fear. I remember also, that next morning I was super happy!

Do you guys have experiences like this?

Re: I saw shiva 2 week ago in the middle of night.

Quote Originally Posted by hengellisyydenoppilas View Post
    Do you guys have experiences like this?
    Yes, and we are very happy for you

Now stop wondering "why me" and start loving, sacrificing the ego, surrendering to Shiva.

Why you? Because this current life is not the end of the story. We had many lifetimes before this as the jIva - the individual soul identified by our actions (karma) and their reactions or consequences (in the form of life experiences and new bodies to match our actions and desires). The jiva transmigrated from one physical body to another. So you may have had some tie up or relationship with Shiva in a past life.
    OR, you may have changed enough to be ready for Shiva to connect with you.

The Bhagavad Gita is a standard authorized scripture that will answer your questions - body, AtmA (inner dweller of the body), the material nature, God, soul, everything. The popular philosophical school for devotees of Shiva is Kashmiri Shaiva and some others. There are Shiva devotees here who will guide you too.

However, keep the relationship with Shiva personal and live, it has to be a two way street and it will be, if you are a good devotee. Schools, practices come after that, but only to help strengthen your relationship and to turn you into pure gold for Shiva.
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

But im pretty confused, I havent never even meditated by chanting hinduism mantras. I havent done puja etc... and I havent readed any hinduism holy scriptures. Yet shiva shows up to me oO

But im pretty confused, I havent never even meditated by chanting hinduism mantras. I havent done puja etc... and I havent readed any hinduism holy scriptures. Yet shiva shows up to me oO
    Namaste
    You only know what you did in this life, not in your previous one

Quote Originally Posted by Ekam View Post
    Namaste
    You only know what you did in this life, not in your previous one
    Good point xd I dont personally believe in past lifes though xd

I am confused. Are you saying you were wide awske and saw this? That it was not a vivid dream, but you were awake?

I have had many vivid dreams of Devatas, very vivid. But a vivid dream is not the same as wide awake vision.

Quote Originally Posted by ShivaFan View Post
    I am confused. Are you saying you were wide awske and saw this? That it was not a vivid dream, but you were awake?

I have had many vivid dreams of Devatas, very vivid. But a vivid dream is not the same as wide awake vision.
    Im not actually pretty sure. I remember, that I was SUPER tired in that moment, therefore I was too tired to fear or react with my senses. Only thing I did was that I rised my leg to "hide" shiva and then lower my leg to see if he is still there and he was. Then I blinked my eyes and he was gone.

I am pretty sure that this was wide awake vision, instead of dream.

I certainly believe you. The first time I ever went to a Shiva temple I will never forget the profound feeling of peace I had. I have gone back there many times (I seem drawn there, but in a good way). Each time I depart feeling very comforted and peaceful. For some reason, it seems that I am supposed to be a Shivite although all of my friends are Vishnu, and honor Krishna as supreme.

I feel drawn to Shiva in a way I cannot explain. I was reared Christian but it seems like Shiva is how I always imagined God, but before I ever saw Shiva. Sort of like Shiva stepped out of my imagination or something. He seems so powerful, so protective and so awesome.

If I had a visit from Lord Shiva I'd feel awesomely blessed.

OM

I remember that I woke up late night. I saw clearly dark shaped "character" standing on my door. I remember that this "character" had snake around hes neck and hair was tied up just like shivas hair!
    Vannakkam: Out of curiousity, what color was His hair?

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Soul View Post
    I certainly believe you. The first time I ever went to a Shiva temple I will never forget the profound feeling of peace I had. I have gone back there many times (I seem drawn there, but in a good way).
    OM
    Vannakkam: If you don't mind me asking, which temple did you go to?

Aum Namasivaya

Thread Information