Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meera

Re: Meera

Namaste
    Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

How rude of them to not have sent me an invitation to be part of their nuptials.

Pranam.
    It's already too late now.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Soul of Light View Post
    Hello Ekam ji,

I have 1 more question, but its about Radha, that why Radha doesn't marry Krishna?
    Thank you for reply!
    Pranam!!
    Namaste

Like who do you think Krishna is? Are you referring to an imaginary cowherd hero or the God? If you think He is God then God never leaves anyone so where is the question of Him marrying? And who do you think Radha is? She is the internal power of Krishna so She stays with Him all the time even though it might not be as simple as the bollywood story that you have reduced them to where the hero ties a mangalsutra and anoints a bindi LOL We need to grow out of the stories

Dear friend ,
    When Gods are humanised and humans are divinised , questions like these arise . It is given '' Krishnastu swayam Bhagawan '' meaning --- Krishna is verily parabrahman --- the highest level of conciousness in human form and Radha is that consciousness in different plane . So the question of marrying self does not arise.
    rgds .

Smile Re: Meera

what is the end of this story of devotion..?
    Just see the words of Bhagavan himself: "After acquiring devotion, he enters into the Brahma (as like merging of individual light in the element of fire) " It is said that at the end Meera merged into the murti of Vishnu. So clearly speaking, meera had become Brahma itself. She's one with Brahma. She had attained that absolute supreme abode of Vishnu, which yogis desire. There's no meera or vishnu's form. There's totality of Brahma where's no second. Only eternal Brahma shines there.
    Hari On!

Quote Originally Posted by ganeshamylord View Post
    Namaste

Like who do you think Krishna is? Are you referring to an imaginary cowherd hero or the God? If you think He is God then God never leaves anyone so where is the question of Him marrying? And who do you think Radha is? She is the internal power of Krishna so She stays with Him all the time even though it might not be as simple as the bollywood story that you have reduced them to where the hero ties a mangalsutra and anoints a bindi LOL We need to grow out of the stories
    Namaste Friend,
    I can understand what you mean, God is supreme, he made the whole universe, he create, control and destroy universe... Universe itself is a god, god is beyond our understanding in this case stories are not important than his transcedental nature...
    But if we think stories are also important, if they are not then why sage vyas write puranas, why god take birth as human.. I am asking questions about lord krishna so lets talk about him, Lord Krishna is god, if he think he can kill kansa in one glimpse there is no need to take birth as human, he can stop mahabharat, can kill all adharmi like duryodhan but why he takes birth... But for the process of creation, manipulation and destruction, for destroying adharma and establish dharma he has to take some steps beyond our understanding...
    When he is in human form he teaches us lots of things like the story that krishna lifts govardhan mountain it may indicate if we surrender to god and ask for his protection, he always protects his devotees...
    So my friend, knowledge of stories are also important, drops makes an ocean so every drop of knowledge (related to God) help us to achieve ultimate goal, stories are basic, no one directly read vedas and upanishads without knowing stories at least he knows the basic stories of god which inspire him to read scripture, then scripture leads him to true knowledge about God...
    That cowherd hero will inspire you to know about Krishna, his lilas, then his devotion, then his words, then his true nature i.e. Nirakar, sarvavyapi etc.
    Pranam!!
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Thank You all for your reply..!!
    Regards
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Thread Information