Thread: To those who use Technology

To those who use Technology

Namaste,

A simple thought. Technology is a large part of my life. I wish to be a online-based entrepreneur. I'm on a device constantly. To those who use technology I have some thoughts I'd like to share:

I've realised that in my personal experience exposure to technology sucks energy out of you, brings down your vibrational frequency, and is also a great purport for birthing a small seed of spiritual emptiness.

Smartphones don't have much electromagnetic potency, but since you're concentrating on such a small area I feel that it has a similar effect.

I specifically also noticed that those in nature, for e.g. : A surfer -- have far more life energy than for example an accountant. This also results in them having higher social intelligence and a larger energy resorvoir.

A few weeks ago I was on the computer all day and I literally tested this out. I went outside in the cold, took my shirt off, ran up and down, and then did the yoga pose where you roar like a lion for ages. I feel it really does help release pent up negativities from being exposed to technology for too long and ''refreshes'' you.

In my experience : all of this has made me endeavour to do a simple refresher every time I come in contact with one of these little gizmos.
    When I'm done, just a few quick yoga postures, maybe some exercise, some time in nature, in the fresh air...I promise you will notice such a giant difference. This is coming from a 21 year old, not someone who is pretending to like technology and bashing it just so kids stop using it. Please try it!

Re: To those who use Technology

Namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by IcyCosmic View Post
    I went outside in the cold, took my shirt off, ran up and down, and then did the yoga pose where you roar like a lion for ages.
    So, it was you that I heard the roar from the other day? All along I thought somebody had brought in a pet lion into the neighborhood.

All kidding aside, technology does drag you down and it does help to do some physical activity after spending time on these gadgets. Maybe that is the reason I have not acquired a smartphone yet.

Pranam.

namaste,

I can see how the notion of devices is ~heaven sent~ for the mind. It allows it to continue to do. But to do what ? It does not care. Just to continue to look outward. It cares little if it comes to an end. It ( ego) wishes to be fed and a steady stream of anything though the eyes or ears. It is that tiger the roams in the forest of the senses. It is the money that swings from branch to branch. It is the deer that roams from place to place.

... bring me another device to look at as long as I do not have to look into my own Self, it thinks. It wishes never to remain quiet.

iti śivaṁ
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Namaste Believer-ji,
    Haha! Maybe it was me, lol. As far as phones are concerned, trust me you're not missing out! Something tells me someone of your experience would be able to reap benefits from one without being dragged down in any way. I have no idea if you'd want one though.

Namaste Yajvan-ji,
    Put in such a poignant and poetic fashion! So much to digest in those simple but impactful words.

Hari Om

Namaste,

From here, these devices introduced into home when joined first forum, HDF. LOL. Sometimes rue this day. Devices and social media that is. My beautiful wife who spent so much time with for years, side by side, has disappeared in front of me at times now with social media.

At the end of the day, think in my opinion, one must use them as a tool. With my business and what you Icy, endeavor to do, think this is important to be mindful of. It is a tool in so many ways while at the same time, a comforting temptation that permits what is learned and known to be lost, at least for a time.

Wish you much luck.

Om Namah Shivaya

FFTW

Thread Information