Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Narendra Modi- What He Represents

Re: Narendra Modi- What He Represents

Mark my words, 2014 will be decided in UP, Bihar and Andhra Pradesh.
    At the moment it looks like, Andhra and UP will save Congress from a complete debacle. A (non BJP or TDP) vote is a vote to congress in Andhra.

I feel (after the crowd gathering at the hunkar rally and the events unfolded later) Bihar is in BJP fold. After the election, Nitish will trace back to BJP.

Just by calculating the % of vote share based on the communities they represent from the concluded assembly elections in UP, I think Modi will find it hard to sell the concept of nation building and anti corruptions.

UP folks have migrated to every part of the country in search of better opportunities yet have not learn to change
    Anirudh...

BJP is contesting 450 seats this election. Seats where it can actually win are about 310. As you can see, I am a political junkie. You can ask me anything.
    So less no allies in NDA is a blessing in disguise for BJP. Only thing we should wish is let BJP win 350 seats on its own.

AAP is a left wing 'secular' party like Left and TMC. AAP has well known Naxals and Kashmiri separatists as its members.
    Oops, how can I forget that infamous Bhushan and Sisodia episode
    Anirudh...

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    At the moment it looks like, Andhra and UP will save Congress from a complete debacle. A (non BJP or TDP) vote is a vote to congress in Andhra.
    Cong is completely down and out in both these states. Their only hope in Andhra is that YSRCP, TRS will support them after elections which I do not think will happen.
    If congress drops below 100, regional parties will work for Third Front rather than Congress government.

I feel (after the crowd gathering at the hunkar rally and the events unfolded later) Bihar is in BJP fold. After the election, Nitish will trace back to BJP.
    BJP-JDU wont tie up as long as Modi leads BJP.
    JDU is finished in Bihar as far as Lok Sabha is concerned. In assembly elections they may still retain some face. BJP will be the largest party in Bihar in 2014.

Just by calculating the % of vote share based on the communities they represent from the concluded assembly elections in UP, I think Modi will find it hard to sell the concept of nation building and anti corruptions.

UP folks have migrated to every part of the country in search of better opportunities yet have not learn to change
    2012 is no indication of what is happening now. There has been a sea change since then. Modi has single handedly resurrected BJP in UP. Google the recent Economic Times poll.
    namastE astu bhagavan vishveshvarAya mahAdevAya tryaMbakAya|
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

sarvam shrI umA-mahEshwara parabrahmArpaNamastu

A Shaivite library
    http://www.scribd.com/HinduismLibrary

Quote Originally Posted by Omkara View Post
    AAP has well known Naxals and Kashmiri separatists as its members.
    Pranam-s,

Who exactly are the Naxalites? What ethnicity are they? Are they Hindu? What exactly are they fighting for? Can you please give me the 4-1-1?

Quote Originally Posted by Sudas Paijavana View Post
    Pranam-s,
    Who exactly are the Naxalites? What ethnicity are they? Are they Hindu? What exactly are they fighting for? Can you please give me the 4-1-1?
    They are communists who want to overthrow the Indian Government through force of arms and turn India into a second Soviet Union. The leaders are mostly university educated communists, the footsldiers are largely tribals from central India.
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

A Shaivite library

They are communists who want to overthrow the Indian Government through force of arms and turn India into a second Soviet Union. The leaders are mostly university educated communists, the footsldiers are largely tribals from central India.
    While the Naxalite support in chhattIsga^Rh is probably coming (at least indirectly) from tribals in madhya-pradesh, I honestly don't think the same is the case with those from assAm, as it seems that most tribals from east and north-east India are repulsed by Maoism, as was evident during the backlash by bhotiya-s and tAmAng during the communist "revolution" in nepAl.

BTW, on your sig it should say parabrahmArpaNamastu...
    Last edited by Jaskaran Singh; 08 November 2013 at 04:07 PM.
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jaskaran Singh View Post
    While the Naxalite support in chhattIsga^Rh is probably coming (at least indirectly) from tribals in madhya-pradesh, I honestly don't think the same is the case with those from assAm, as it seems that most tribals from east and north-east India are repulsed by Maoism, as was evident during the backlash by bhotiya-s and tAmAng during the communist "revolution" in nepAl.
    Pranam-s,

Which is the greater problem: Kashmir or Naxalites?

Namaste,
    Which is the greater problem: Kashmir or Naxalites?
    Both are equally big. In my personal opinion Naxalites are dangerous than the militancy in the valley.

You can see the red corridor in the link I have provided and compare it with the blue spots. This blog seem to be published in 2010.
    Anirudh...

Om shrImAtrE namah

A Shaivite library

CLSA predicts 202 seats for BJP
    If the prediction is for BJP minus its allies then it is down by 70+ seat to get a simple majority... We have seen that coalition government is a curse for India

BTW, congress loosing its credibility in Karnataka too... Recent Atm attack during the business hours hasn't gone well with the public ... You can't see any thing bizarre than this
    Anirudh...

Thread Information