Thread: Siddhis and dreams

Siddhis and dreams

Hello, I know siddhis are potentially present in everyone.
    I just wanted to ask if there's a siddhi related to dreams, specially about dreaming things related to future events.
    I've recently had a couple of dreams of this kind. The dreams occurred with a few days of anticipation to the events and I wasn't expecting for the events to happen.
    In my case, the dreams were not the event itself, but the connection between the dream and the subsequent event was so strong that it even made me wonder if the linear perception of time is real... a deja vu if you will.

Re: Siddhis and dreams

Dear friend,
    yes. Dreams some times could be of the nature of premonition. But all times they are not connected to spirituality .It is a psychic power . People who are highly spiritual see the future in dreams . But there is a subtle difference in the quality and essence , between the two types .When a person is interested in the spiritual growth it is better not to have that power , though it it is not in one's hands .Swapneswari , swapna varahi and some such sadhanas enable one to see the future in dreams ,which they use for giving predictions

Thread Information