Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chastity is life and sexuality is death.

Re: Chastity is life and sexuality is death.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam Jasdir:

Fools we are not!

Speak for yourself!

This fool had children up at 4 am and they swore that they would have school. But from high within the tower of our home I saw the glaze of thick ice upon our snow covered yard. So in my yoga outfit I walk out the door and upon the porch and decided to show them the rail of our stairs. I put one bare foot upon the step which was covered in 2 inches of solid ice and nearly broke my leg as I fell down the concrete stairs. LOL

Because of the ice, I couldn't even get back up. So I used kitchen towels to cover a place on each stair and climbed back up the stairs son my hands and knees in the freezing rain. I am currently nursing two broken toes, at the very least, the rest of my leg is so swollen....I can't tell what's broke.

<-------fool!

One positive thing, because of my long periods of meditation in very tight positions I have become very limber which prevented me from breaking my leg which was still upon the top of the porch when I fell, it bent completely behind me without one issue. All this prayer is very healthy for me!

Vannakkam Jasdir:

Fools we are not! I taught for 28 years and I know when the language shifts incredibly that here is copying (plagiarism) involved. Its easy to spot when a student gets 'help' from a parent or an older sibling.

Having said that, there is no harm in providing links on the internet. Copyright is there to stop commercial use. (Profiting from the work of others)

Many of us here alter our Guru's words into our own but we often don't just quote directly, especially long passages.

The part when you claimed it as your own is forgivable from my point of view. Many of us here either know of others or have worked with ESL people. (English as a Second Language) . Your mother tongue is either Hindi, or Punjabi, am I correct.

Language is such a barrier. Perhaps there are few forums on the internet in languages besides English. Clearly this one is in English. So I would urge you just to use your own words in the future. The meaning will still come across clear enough for most of us to get the message you want to say.

For me, and perhaps some others, its a call to be careful with our language depending on whom we are addressing so that all can understand.

Regards..

Aum Namasivaya
    Eastren Mind Ji,
    _/\_ _/\_ _/\_ _/\_ _/\_ Jasdir.

(Profiting from the work of others)
    I will be greatly & Heartly thankful to you if you can please tell me that:

Which profit i am getting ?

Once again, _/\_ _/\_ _/\_ _/\_ _/\_ Jasdir.

Vannakkam: Toes ... karma ... ??? ... Perhaps it was due to kicking?

Aum Namasivaya

Jasdir, the profit of taking others writing without giving them credit is appearing to be something you are not...yet.

Broken toes karma because of impatience = more patience practice.

Quote Originally Posted by NayaSurya View Post
    Each of us, for better or worse, leaves a foot print
    Surya ji,
    For me it is better or worse ?

_/\_Jasdir.

Jasdir, the profit of taking others writing without giving them credit is appearing to be something you are not...yet.
    So, What was you thinking about "Jasdir" ?

_/\_Jasdir.

It shows you have good intentions, motives. Which is why I mention Guru's feet.

Eastern mind says true wisdom, he says use your words, and I will expand this to "be who you are"

This is very good.

It shows you have good intentions, motives. Which is why I mention Guru's feet.

Eastern mind says true wisdom, he says use your words, and I will expand this to "be who you are"

This is very good.
    >>>Eastern mind says true wisdom, he says use your words, and I will expand this to "be who you are"
    This is very good.<<< Am agreed with Respected EM ji,

Because you are the explorer of this whole Copy & Paste.
    And as i have explored myself in my introduction post when i joined HDF
    So i value, What are you thinking about Jasdir ? or Who am "I' ?

_/\_Jasdir.

Vannakkam Jasdir: So now the proper thing is to apologise (say you're sorry) and just move on with the full intent of never copying and pasting on this forum again. That would be your dharma at this point.

Here is a link for you. If you want more, PM me.

www.esl-lab.com

Aum Namasivaya

Vannakkam Jasdir: So now the proper thing is to apologise (say you're sorry)
    Eastren Mind ji, Once again _/\_ Sorry by Jasdir,
    If still not satisfied then again heartly Sorry by Jasdir again.

and just move on with the full intent of never copying and pasting on this forum again.
    When i joined HDF i have readed this carefully in:
    http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2550

That:

High on the list of 'unattractive' is cut 'n paste. There is little value to a cut 'n paste from another site that does not add definition, conclusions and points of reason one is to be considering. If one uses cut 'n paste, What does that sūtra, mantra, vallī, etc. mean to you ? to the conversation?

It is right to call "Jasdir" As:

Little Value Person or more than that.

But i am very sorry to say that i use to collect knowledge or words from different sites on internet,
    But not for the sake of any profit or money making,

Yes! you can say that Sometime my "Mind" may have used this to show myself as very wise or spiritual or intelligent in spirituality etc..
    and i am very sorry for this now and in future in advance.

If it is very necessary to use our own words or not to copy & paste in the T&C of HDF than with a very sad "mind" i have to say that i have to leave the respected forum & respected members because i have no other choice.

That would be your dharma at this point.
    I know only one Dharma, That is Humanity.

Or reacently what i have learned from this post: http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/sho...5306#post55306

Here is a link for you. If you want more,
    First of all heartly thankyou so much for the link

But EM ji, I am compleatly satisfied with my language which i have learned till now, so i don't want to improve my typing speed or language any more.

Yes, I am very much intrested in learning good virtues or spirituality or good things or good habits form anywhere, anytime, anysite, anyreligion or anyfaith.

As going through your posts i am sure that definatly you may be knowing such sites or addresses,

As you are not such bad person like me, so i hope that you will definatly provide me such links & i will be heartly thankful to you for this.

PM me.
    Definatly i will, i will.

Aum Namasivaya
    Aum Namasivaya by Jasdir.
    _/\_ _/\_.

Thread Information