Namaste, Vannakkam all.. its been a long time since I posted. Regarding the fight against casteism, it seems to me that these types of fights are firstly, inner... you have to really change yourself first, easier said than done.. butif you recognise it in yourself you have an excellent start. Others.. well, the subconscious mind is a total of the conscious mind experiences, and the older we are, the less likely we are to change. One's experiences form the subconscious. A clear example is the Sri lankan Tamil who truly believes that the Buddhists are our enemies, and the Christians our friends. Why? Because of the Sinhala/Buddhist vs Tamil conflict thats been going on for a very long time. Outside of Sri lanka, most Hindus and Buddhists see themselves as more or less eastern brothers with similar paths, whilst the Christians/Moslems/Jews are very different. So caste will remain until the individual evolves spiritually enough to see God flowing through all mankind, regardless of race, occupation etc. Even in the west a closer look at our class system and its rigidness is revealed fairly quickly. (Truckers don't (can't?)wear suits; doctors and lawyers don't eat at truck stops.) (No soup for you!) Sorry to ramble..just another perspective.. For the record, officiallially I don't believe in caste, yet my mind still jumps to erroneous conclusions about a particular person of a particular race/class. Aum Namasivaya.