Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Osama Dead

Osama Dead

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...n-2277847.html

So the 21st century ghazi of Islamism is finally dead. Perhaves he had outlived his purpose to the terrorist state government and terrorism machinary as a whole. Now Pakistan after a decade of providing him shelter and claiming billions of dollar in US aid at the same time to fight him, can once again claim more billions of dollars in aid for helping US to kill Osama finally, who incidentally was living a stone throw away from the heart of Pakistan, living luxuary lifestyle. Nice little scam going on there I think.

Good for Obummer too - with his popularity having taken a nose dive for the worse after taking on the reins of US, this will prove much needed relief. Wonder if its little too early, as the election is still some time away - and public memory is short - especially for success stories?
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

Re: Osama Dead

And the world is nothing more than sheep, blindfolded to what is really happening behind the scenes.

Kali-yuga at its best!

Related article: http://www.hitxp.com/articles/politi...nst-terrorism/

Abehmeh administration just wants to seem favourable to Umreeqah.

I can barely imagine all the bad karma he has on his soul.....

namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by sm78 View Post
    Now Pakistan after a decade of providing him shelter and claiming billions of dollar in US aid at the same time to fight him, can once again claim more billions of dollars in aid for helping US to kill Osama finally, who incidentally was living a stone throw away from the heart of Pakistan, living luxuary lifestyle. Nice little scam going on there I think.
    I am not surprised. Pakistan is a land of terriorsts. It is only fitting that the biggest terriorist be found there.
    satay

6. Re: Osama Dead

I don't believe it, why didn't they displayed his body ? US officials are saying they buried his dead body in sea as per Islamic rites a dead should be buried soon.

The question is this Obama's election trick ? Or Taking force to Libya ? Or something ?

I do not believe in US theory as other Nato forces were also not involved in this, only help from Pakistan
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

As self-serving as this is going to sound, it's probably good for India that America finally sees that Pakistan is not its ally.

...at least I hope that Americans will finally wake up to this reality.

Vannakkam: You may have put to rest a person, but you have not put to rest the ideas that spawned him. The joy felt is only temporal. There are others waiting to take his stead.

The same principal of not being to eliminate ideas fortunately also applies to Sanatana dharma. It may be dimmer during the trying last centuries of this Kali Yuga, but somewhere, some place, a siddhar is sitting in a cave realising the Self all over again.

Aum Namasivaya

Namaste all,
    I love EM's expression of thought.
    Subjectivelily of course, I do not believe a hoax is in question. Musharraf is in same position of Saudi Royals. With no sentimental thoughts intended, he has a balancing act to play out. Too hardcore during last decade and just one .38 shell, and the Wahabbi/Salafi brand of Hanbali, Sunni folks would have the ability to make the whole world suffer in short term. The nukes would have been theirs. Ability to propel them not an issue. Where China and Kashmir/India lay geographically is scary. They would have their hands on the ability to cause destruction that we have not experienced. The perceived chain of events are mind boggling. That has been my real nightmare. For now this seems to have been averted. I will go to bed tonight with EM's sentiments in my mind along with prayers for those under Muslim rule who have been converted to this form of Islam under dreadful threats.
    Peace.
    Rich

I think it is time the Muslim Clerics understand the folly behind Jehadi teachings contained in Q'uran. If it was really a Jehad i.e. the holy war in the name of God ... why did Allah not fulfill "His" promise of annihilating the enemies of Islam ... a promise "He" keeps making in Q'uran. Doesn't that prove that Q'uran is not really the final word of God & that it is time the doctrines taught in Q'uran are questioned on logical analysis and practical experiences of the mankind ? Why those who are literally following Q'uran are the worst of Humans and they are not getting any support from Allah of Q'uran ?

... But that is not possible, alas ! In Islam you are not supposed to think or question the authority of Q'uranic verses ... the reward for such a scholarly effort is painful death !

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Thread Information