Thread: Vishnu and Krsna's heaven different?

Post Vishnu and Krsna's heaven different?

I am a little bit confused- one site I read says in Vishnu's realm there are 3 lokams worlds of AmOdham , PramOdham and SammOdham, of which Sri Vaikuntham is superior. Now do they mean the casual ocean of Mahavishnu prakruthi mandalam- or do they mean Narayana's localised Vaikuntha within the material world?

Re: Vishnu and Krsna's heaven different?

Quote Originally Posted by Atman View Post
    I am a little bit confused- one site I read says in Vishnu's realm there are 3 lokams worlds of AmOdham , PramOdham and SammOdham, of which Sri Vaikuntham is superior. Now do they mean the casual ocean of Mahavishnu prakruthi mandalam- or do they mean Narayana's localised Vaikuntha within the material world?

I suppose you meant "causal" ocean and not "casual" ocean?

Also, all these differentiations only give rise to disputes, doubt, and ultimately dissatisfaction. The only truth, or absolute reality, is Brahman. Everything else is transient and impermanent. End of story.
    -Aum Shanti.

Only Vaikuntha is the Supreme abode. The Gaudiya views of multiple Lokas such as Goloka and Rama Loka, Narasimha Loka is not supported by satras.

Post Re: Vishnu and Krsna's heaven different?

Namaste Sri Vaishnava,

Only satyaloka (brahmaloka) is the Supreme abode. The dvaita views of multiple lokAs are not supported by vedAnta.

Quote Originally Posted by TatTvamAsi View Post
    all these differentiations only give rise to disputes, doubt, and ultimately dissatisfaction. The only truth, or absolute reality, is Brahman. Everything else is transient and impermanent. End of story.
    Excellent ! Well said !!

The difference in Lokas, the forms & names of God are creation of mind. They are as true as you believe in it. That way, it is neither true nor Not-true.
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Thread Information