Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations PM Designate Modi

Congratulations PM Designate Modi

Congratulations PM Designate Modi! HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!

Re: Congratulations PM Designate Modi

With the win of Modi's BJP, the power transfer, from the Britishers to the Indians, has become now complete. This has also prevented a likely impending human tragedy and bloodbath in the country 20-or so years down the line. In that sense, for the smooth power transfer, the incumbent ruling party, Congress party, should also be congratulated.

Least to say, the mandate has been nothing less than insane. Many states gave Modi - not even a majority - a near totality of seats. Indeed, the average public in these states are the real leaders and winners of this elections and change, who chose to cast their vote purely out of national interest and urgency in mind, neglecting in the meanwhile even otherwise decent local political parties and formations in their states.

I have always held the "average Hindu" in great regard and veneration, and this result confirms it further given the fact that the intellectuals and media of the country tried their utmost to present a distorted reality over decades about BJP.

The minorities, including the Chrisitans, have votes enmasse against this change. Modi, on the other hand, is dead right in emphasising the secular concept of "Law and Order" over anything and everything else. There are beasts everywhere, not in one place or two alone, but it is to be believed that the secular ideals of "Equality before the Law" will keep them under leash, and make them irrelevant over some time.

"Jai Ma Bharati"
    Things to remember:

1. Life = yajña
    2. Depth of Āstika knowledge is directly proportional
    to the richness of Sanskrit it is written in
    3. Āstika = Bhārata ("east") / Ārya ("west")
    4. Varṇa = tripartite division of Vedic polity
    5. r = c. x²
    where,
    r = realisation
    constant c = intelligence
    variable x = bhakti

The only thing I wanna say : " 16th May should be officially celebrated as Independence Day "

Last edited by hinduism♥krishna; 20 May 2014 at 02:03 AM.

Please, India, be mindful of the traps. What may look like progress may actually bind the populace to an ever declining quality of life. Great wealth may come to those whose power comes from managing the economy of India but the distribution of that wealth will not reach the workers. This has happened in many nations, Thailand, Mexico. Choosing the nationalistic model of managing debt and excesses and not the Washington consensus model will serve all India in Her growth and posterity.

Namaste,

With the coronation of King Modi, independent India is, for the first time under the leadership of a person who is not afraid to identify himself as a Hindu. I have lot of respect for our ex-PM Mr. Vajpayee, but when he thought that his Govt. might be tainted with the happenings in Gujrat, he turned secular and was ready to throw Mr. Modi under the bus. Advaniji came to Modi's rescue and persuaded Mr. Vajpayee to leave him alone and let him continue to be the CM of Gujrat.

As King Modi cracks his whip on his council of ministers to be performance oriented, it is hoped that he will chart a path that will pull India out of the morass that it has been in, under the previous administrations and put it back on the path of prosperity and glory.

Jai Hind, Jai Hindu King Modi.

Pranam.
    Last edited by Believer; 21 June 2014 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

With the coronation of King Modi, independent India is, for the first time under the leadership of a person who is not afraid to identify himself as a Hindu. I have lot of respect for our ex-PM Mr. Vajpayee, but when he thought that his Govt. might be tainted with the happenings in Gujrat, he turned secular and was ready to throw Mr. Modi under the bus. Advaniji came to Modi's rescue and persuaded Mr. Vajpayee to leave him alone and let him continue to be the CM of Gujrat.

As King Modi cracks his whip on his council of ministers to be performance oriented, it is hoped that he will chart a path that will pull India out of the morass that it has been under the previous administrations and put it back on the path of prosperity and glory.

Jai Hind, Jai Hindu King Modi.

Pranam.
    Namaste,

+1

His fundamentals are rooted in RSS, a sangh (foundation) totally dedicated to service of mother India. 80% of people are bachelors. Due to political reasons, sangh is defamed, but everyone knows that in case of natural or man made crisis, it is the svayam sevaks of RSS who come first for the help.

One news channel Sahara has revealed that Nostradamus had predicted that Modi will win elections on his own might (He has even named Narendra Modi unlike many times he gives indirect hints). According to him, he will bring India to top.

http://news.oneindia.in/feature/nare...r-1451535.html
    http://eternalcadence.wordpress.com/...mmortal-ruler/

Anyone who believe in this things?

Hari OM
    Only God Is Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion - Ramakrishna
    Total Surrender of Ego to SELF is Real Bhakti - Ramana Maharshi

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

namah SivAya vishnurUpAya viShNave SivarUpiNe, MBh, vanaparva, 3.39.76

Sanskrit Dict | MW Dict | Gita Super Site | Hindu Dharma

Pranam

I must say it is with great pleasure to see a real Hindu leading Bharat the land of the Rishis.
    I was heartened to note his behaviour in front of his mother how humble he remained, it gives me the confidence that maa Ganga and above all maa Bharti is in safe hands.
    I don't know how much is this a common knowledge but all his invited guest on inauguration were served only vegetarian food.

Jai Shree Krishna
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganeshprasad View Post
    Pranam

I must say it is with great pleasure to see a real Hindu leading Bharat the land of the Rishis.
    I was heartened to note his behaviour in front of his mother how humble he remained, it gives me the confidence that maa Ganga and above all maa Bharti is in safe hands.
    I don't know how much is this a common knowledge but all his invited guest on inauguration were served only vegetarian food.

Jai Shree Krishna
    Pranams,

Non-veg food was served, specially for foreign invites. NaMo himself is a veg, but he knows that not all eat only veg food.

Jai Shri Krishna
    Only God Is Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion - Ramakrishna
    Total Surrender of Ego to SELF is Real Bhakti - Ramana Maharshi

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

namah SivAya vishnurUpAya viShNave SivarUpiNe, MBh, vanaparva, 3.39.76

Sanskrit Dict | MW Dict | Gita Super Site | Hindu Dharma

Namaste,

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/mo...i-1542019.html

Quote Originally Posted by Amrut View Post
    Non-veg food was served, specially for foreign invites. NaMo himself is a veg, but he knows that not all eat only veg food.
    The President hosted the event, it wasn't Modi's call.

Pranam.

Pranam

Quote Originally Posted by Amrut View Post
    Pranams,

Jai Shri Krishna
    Oh really it seems my source of information may have been incomplete.

Jai Shree Krishna
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

Thread Information