Quote Originally Posted by Jayant View Post
Thanks #Indiaspiritual Amrut for giving your precious time in replying my questions. Thanks for imparting your knowledge and direction on the right way of meditation. And your concern on the effects of chakra (the third eye chakra in particular ) are highly appreciated. And I truly understand that only a guru can help this spiritual advancement. Without a guru I might lost in this spiritual world with no direction. Though i dont have any teacher/guru at moment to direct and answer my queries but I have read somewhere that the guru and his disciple are destined to meet. So I should wait for that moment.

Dhanyavad! !
Namaste,

You can do some physical exercise and breathing exercise. If you like any mantra or are devoted to any particular deity, then you can listen to nama japa i.e. audio of any mantra like OM Namah Shivaya. Better option should be a male single voice, then musical chanting generally found in T-series cassettes sung by Suresh Wadkar. Chanting should be peaceful and mantra should repeat itself regularly. A little bit of music is ok, but not too much of music. Plain chanting is better.

Hari OM