Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THE HIMALAYAN RISHI SANGHA & KUTHUMI LAL

Re: THE HIMALAYAN RISHI SANGHA & KUTHUMI LAL

Quote Originally Posted by sanjib78 View Post
    Dear Anirban Jayaguru

Have been following your threads from couple of days....your analysis are indepth and nice, we are guru brothers... from my childhood i was fascinated by story of Thakur's yoga sadhana. and his guru Sumeru dasji, ....i always get surprised by the words of thakura....that we need not worry about indian's freedom...it will be achieved as decided by Rishi Sangha at right time....i searched in net about Rishi sangha but did not find a trace of it anywhere....after so many years when i found some talk about it in this thread. i could not resist but share some thought......Some how i feel its Sumeru Dasji who put the seed for india's true freedom struggle..prepared ground for it...when indian mass was totally demoralised after 1857 mutiny....for others it might be an outlandish statement...but i have some missing links to come to that conclusion.....

I have read from Thakur's biography....and Its well know that Sumeru Dasji changed Madam Blavasky's orientation so that correct views of hindu dharma was propagated in west....Madam Blavaksy knew Allan Octovian Hume ( Not sure how much she influenced him...thats the missing link...need some proff) who founded Indian National Congress. Blavaksy's desciple Anie besant spherheaded movement till Gandhi appeared in indian scene.....Thought and suggestion on this topic most welcome.

Regards
    Sanjib
    Thanks Dear Sanjib for the posting and suggesting above connection.Only purification of chitta will be able to perceive the truth which is so obvious yet so unbelievable.

jayaguru
    Man-naathah Shri Jagan-nathah Mat-guru-shri jagad-guruhu.
    Mad-atma sarva-bhutatma tasmai Shri Gurave Namah.

My Lord is the Lord of Universe; My teacher is the teacher of the
    entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet
    of such a Guru, who has revealed such knowledge to me.

Quote Originally Posted by anirvan View Post
    Your rationalist and agnostic/atheist will be wiped out like happened with kauravas.
    I hope to Shiva, not.

For the One with such a naturally and inherently good internal Compass....

Whom is dharmic...despite not having any Lord to command such a thing.

Who has no fear of some religious dogma to force him into such a state.

Who is completely wholy purely....good, for nothing but the sake of goodness.

He, i say is worth a million worshippers...all simply doing good for a prize from their chosen Lord.

He is at the very Heart of Beloved.

Hari Om Beloved<3
    Last edited by NayaSurya; 15 March 2012 at 04:28 PM. Reason: typo

Your rationalist and agnostic/atheist will be wiped out like happened with kauravas.
    Yes, this is what all theism ultimately boils down to, a strong desire for genocide! :-) Somehow your love for the so called lord ends up in desire to annihilate some of his own creations. Not to speak about the lack of a sense of good humor.

I always thought there is no intrinsic difference between an Islamist and a Hindu theist, except lack of an explicit dogma on jehad and practical experience on the matter of killing and genocide. In this regard Islam is indeed a development on the Hinduism and the Islam apologist Dr Zakir Naik may not be much wrong after all.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sm78 View Post
    Yes, this is what all theism ultimately boils down to, a strong desire for genocide!
    Why paint with such a broad brush?

If this is what you really feel, why post on HDF?

Quote Originally Posted by wundermonk View Post
    Why paint with such a broad brush?
    No I was just showing how someone like anirvan always talking about love and respect in HDF so far can tip over and desire a genocide. It just adds another evidence to my thesis, that theism kills humanity, respect for fellow humans and creation at large.

If this is what you really feel, why post on HDF?
    Why do you always want to show the door when you don't have answers?(this is not the first time) Is HDF your private space? And who told you Hindu necessarily have to be theists? You already know even orthodox hindu darshanas were not all theist and we are not living in the orthodox age but 21st century. If you can't adjust to the diversity of opinions around you, its your problem.

But you can ofcourse go and weep before your lord and pray for the annihilation and wait for the moment.

Namaste sm78 All,

With all due respect, I should be much more concerned by narcissists within science than narcissists within religious dogma, if I were you. The notion of Eugenics to control a population is not born of theism.

How can the notion of guidance by positive thought and altruism cause you such concern?

I my self do not find much humour in a society that deems my own personnel "'scientific" revelations, to be curable with brain damaging drugs, that I might not tip the apple cart of an emotionally blind dharma. Being of a family of scientists, I am well placed to cast dispersions.

I should like to highlight the speech of Craig Venter, to make my point: on exclaiming his joy at sustaining life in a dead cell by the use of synthetic dna, he is quoted as saying "this will allow us to better control life". I will try to find the exact quote.

This man's natural propensity for the word "control" and not that of the word "understand"; underlines fully my concerns.
    When a scientist's ultimate goal is the confirmation of his/her own greatness and a desire to obtain eternal life within the lofty hall ways of acclaim, who is steering the chariot; the horses?

praNAma

mana

Quote Originally Posted by Mana View Post
    Namaste sm78 All,

With all due respect, I should be much more concerned by narcissists within science than narcissists within religious dogma, if I were you. The notion of Eugenics to control a population is not born of theism.

How can the notion of guidance by positive thought and altruism cause you such concern?

I my self do not find much humour in a society that deems my own personnel "'scientific" revelations, to be curable with brain damaging drugs, that I might not tip the apple cart of an emotionally blind dharma. Being of a family of scientists, I am well placed to cast dispersions.

I should like to highlight the speech of Craig Venter, to make my point: on exclaiming his joy at sustaining life in a dead cell by the use of synthetic dna, he is quoted as saying "this will allow us to better control life". I will try to find the exact quote.

This man's natural propensity for the word "control" and not that of the word "understand"; underlines fully my concerns.
    When a scientist's ultimate goal is the confirmation of his/her own greatness and a desire to obtain eternal life within the lofty hall ways of acclaim, who is steering the chariot; the horses?

praNAma

mana
    You are right and I am not bringing scientific narcissism as an alternative. Any kind of certitude and belief generally spills trouble. I just voting for humanity and nothing else. Your position being in western Europe may be a bit different than the others. Definitely there is a lot of over bearing materialism in todays Europe and its not very comforting. My experience is little, but I felt so in my previous visits. In India religious or religion driven persecution is still rampant.

I still find science much more liberating than religious dogma as it changes its views unlike religion. That doesn't mean I enjoy some scientists especially physicists overbearing their dogma on things yet completely out of their understanding or them always fiddling with a "theory of everything". But religion is a far older and original sinner in this respect.

Indian religious thought from ancient times had good healthy and sometimes dominant place for non-theism. It has been ire for religious chauvinists in India as well, but we didn't have the culture to physically annihilate the opponents, but who knows what the mental wishes were?
    Last edited by sm78; 16 March 2012 at 02:41 AM.

Yes, this is what all theism ultimately boils down to, a strong desire for genocide! :-) Somehow your love for the so called lord ends up in desire to annihilate some of his own creations. Not to speak about the lack of a sense of good humor.

I always thought there is no intrinsic difference between an Islamist and a Hindu theist, except lack of an explicit dogma on jehad and practical experience on the matter of killing and genocide. In this regard Islam is indeed a development on the Hinduism and the Islam apologist Dr Zakir Naik may not be much wrong after all.
    Dont misquote my statement to genocide/jehadi to Gain Sympathy from others.Your only job in HDF is to disprove or ridicule faith/theist/bhakti and in majority of post i have seen you just laugh off the present days SAINTA or paramhansa or Guru. This type of Adharma or Blasphemy i have talked about.This type of adharmic blasphemy has always in past,present and future faced Wrath of God.

in some post you do moral policing,explaining the model codes/ethics,some place teaching others like master? How do you say that I lack sense of humour when you even lack sense.

This is not a new phenomenon.Even Sisupal,jarasandha,kauravas also ridiculed Krishna and openly insulted and humiliated him.And the result is infront of You.

When a time passed,everybody believed in Krishna as God,but when he was arround,only few recognised him.So without a pure,humbled open heart,without utmost devotion,nobody can recognise a saint.If you cant believe something because of your narrow knowledge base,why to ridicule any body.Atleast you should stay away from such post,instead of putting your authoritarian false knowledge.If you have nothing to contribute,why just do blasphemy.

Nobody needs your scientific knowledge or scriptural knowledge to have faith of follow something.This just show your super-ego.arrogance and i-know-everything attitude.

Last thing before quitting the thread---all dharma has equivocally states that" its dharmik act even when you have to kill a blasphemer in way to protect one"s Guru and his dignity.
    Last edited by anirvan; 16 March 2012 at 02:16 AM.

entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet

I think it is now getting veeerrrryyy childish as expected, so I will keep it to one liners.

Dont misquote my statement to genocide/jehadi.
    I am not and I don't need to. See your own posts.

Your only job in HDF is to disprove or ridicule faith/theist/bhakti and in majority of post i have seen you just laugh off the present days SAINTA or paramhansa or Guru.
    Well somebody gotta keep the balance.

This type of Adharma or Blasphemy i have talked about.This type of adharmic blasphemy has always in past,present and future faced Wrath of God.
    See what I was talking about?
    This is not a new phenomenon.Even Sisupal,jarasandha,kauravas also ridiculed Krishna and openly insulted and humiliated him.And the result is infront of You.
    See what I was talking about? You keep wishing.

When a time passed,everybody believed in Krishna as God,but when he was arround,only few recognised him.So without a pure,humbled open heart,without utmost devotion,nobody can recognise a saint.If you cant believe something because of your narrow knowledge base,why to ridicule any body.Atleast you should stay away from such post,instead of putting your authoritarian false knowledge.If you have nothing to contribute,why just do blasphemy.
    What are you talking about? What Krishna has to do with all this man? Where does he come from in this fairy tale about a Shah Jahan reincarnate? Who is the Krishna here? Y

Nobody needs your scientific knowledge or scriptural knowledge to have faith of follow something.This just show your super-ego.arrogance and i-know-everything attitude.
    Let others decide for themselves, I know you definitely don't need it.

Last thing before quitting the thread---all dharma has equivocally states that" its dharmik act even when you have to kill a blasphemer in way to protect one"s Guru and his dignity.
    See what I was talking about again? So death is the penalty for disrespecting the guru. Cool. Thanks for finally agreeing with me in clearest words instead of allegories and examples.Good good. Can you provide all the places where this is stated for the benefit of Wonder Monk since he apparently is in your camp but doesn't agree to this. I don't want misunderstanding amongst theists, they should all be very clear about their duty to kill.
    Last edited by sm78; 16 March 2012 at 02:53 AM.

I think it is now getting veeerrrryyy childish as expected, so I will keep it to one liners.

I am not and I don't need to. See your own posts.

Well somebody gotta keep the balance.

See what I was talking about?

See what I was talking about? You keep wishing.

What are you talking about? What Krishna has to do with all this man? Where does he come from in this fairy tale about a Shah Jahan reincarnate? Who is the Krishna here? Y

Let others decide for themselves, I know you definitely don't need it.

See what I was talking about again? So death is the penalty for disrespecting the guru. Cool. Thanks for finally agreeing with me in clearest words instead of allegories and examples.Good good.
    Look I have no interest to do verbal duel childishly.You started personal attack .so i objected.Its not killing spree.Its about objecting or attacking in self defence.How can you understand the mentality of a jehadist when he goes on killing spree.Read sikh religion,what Guru Arjun sing had taught.yOU CAN DO A HEALTH DEBATE regarding philosophical doctrine,but you dont have any right to ridicule on one"s faith.if you do,you will face the wrath.

What I have written about Sahajahan,is not my research,The theosophical society masters have revealed it.it must have been said by Kuthumilalji or must have been visualised by their yogis.I just mentioned it and wanted to have anybody having knowlege regarding same.But you outrightly discarded everything and said in sentences that simply rejected even the spiritual validity of Nigamananda and Kuthumilal.do you have any valid knowledge about them.

Do you have any senses to think how much it can hurt to a person who believe in them more that anything in the world.Believe me,Being a rajput,i would have not minded to hold the collar of somebodyand kick on his face who openly insult my guru infront of me.

I apologise being such agressive,but i just wanted to express how it feels when one"s faith is ridiculed.Dont underestimate a jehadist"s mindset when he goes on killing spree.

Thread Information