Thread: Gand Mool Nakshatra.

Gand Mool Nakshatra.

Hari Om,

Not knowing too much about astrology and my own in general I looked it up online using my birth details (of course ) and apparently I was born with a Gand Mool Nakshatra. It also suggested lots of remedies for Saturn/Shani as this planet seems to appear in my chart often.

My question is this, from what I've read I was born at an inauspicious time and have inauspicious elements dotted thoughout... does this make me the same by nature then? Like I said, I don't know much about astrology but I do feel a little concerned.

If it helps my birth details are: 7th April 1989 9:10am Shrewsbury UK

Thanks!
    Shivasya hridayam vishnur: Vishnoscha hridayam shivah

2. Re: Gand Mool Nakshatra.

I disagree. You don't have gandamoola. I ran your birth data through my system and see no possibility of ganda moola, as your ascendant nakshatra is Ardra and your birth lunar nakshatra is Ashwini in fourth quarter. So one of us has our calculations wrong.
    Anyway I read your post because I have a gandamoola but never experienced any problems because of it. Gandamoola strikes the fear into Indian families but there are different types of gandamoola and they do not all affect the native of the chart but rather, allegedly, the people around them. I find 3 areas of jyotish are deeply flawed but feared superstitiously by many people: gandamoola, "kalasarpa yoga", kuja dosha.

Thread Information