Thread: Namaste

Namaste

Namaskaram Su Prabhat,

My greetings to everyone on this forum.

I am a student from India, currently preparing for civil services exam. It has been a long cherished dream for me.

My purpose for joining this forum are three fold.
    1- I am going through a very tough phase in my personal life currently. So, I seek the help of someone who can read my kundali & help me out.
    2- I wish to make this a long term engagement for myself, & as soon as I get some time from my IAS preparations, I wish to learn this beautiful science of astrology.
    3- Ideas are the seeds of change. So, I look forward to a very beautiful exchange of ideas on the all those aspects which help a person elevate to higher planes of intellectual & moral development, what one's dharma & kartavya are & on all those topics which help human beings live an ethical & peaceful life.

Look forward to a fruitful engagement.
    Regards,
    Rahul

Re: Namaste

Namaste,

Welcome to the forum. Wish all your troubles will melt away soon.

Quote Originally Posted by rahulv7711 View Post
    3- Ideas are the seeds of change.
    Ideas have to be expressed within the confines of dharma/scriptures. The intellectual type of stuff which assumes that the person posting is higher than the collective wisdom of our seers/sages/rishis/acharyas often result in extreme negativity and hardly contribute to anyone's spiritual growth in the forum.

Pranam.

thats absolutely right sir.

Indian culture has benefited the most due to rishis & acharyas, who travelled the length & breadth of the nation & lived in the most solitary situations which eventually led to the development of science of medicine, surgery, astrology, spiritualism etc, some of whom are keeping the ancient heritage alive in the present too. No one can contradict the collective wisdom of these noble people.

Any development can only be in consonance of their wisdom, & not in contradiction.

I will keep all these things in mind.

Namaste Rahul,

Welcome to HDF, I sincerely hope that you find piece of mind here; I know that you will get good information and above all direction in sanātana dharma from the learned members here.

Kind regards.
    8i8

Thread Information