Thread: My Rudraksha mala broke!

My Rudraksha mala broke!

Has anyone had their rudraksha mala break? I was told that it was actually a good sign; a sign of spiritual breakthrough? When my mala break I was initially scared thinking I might have done something wrong in my spiritual quest to become a true devotee of Mahadev, to have broken this beautiful mala!

Has this happened to anyone, and if it has, have you tried to restring the mala? I was thinking of trying to restring the mala myself.

Re: My Rudraksha mala broke!

Quote Originally Posted by shivguna000 View Post
    Has anyone had their rudraksha mala break? I was told that it was actually a good sign; a sign of spiritual breakthrough? When my mala break I was initially scared thinking I might have done something wrong in my spiritual quest to become a true devotee of Mahadev, to have broken this beautiful mala!

Has this happened to anyone, and if it has, have you tried to restring the mala? I was thinking of trying to restring the mala myself.
    Vannakkam: I'm no expert, but you should be able to restring them yourself. I don't own a stringed mala, but I do wear a single one, and that string has broken. I wouldn't view it as either a good sign or a bad sign.

Yes, it happens. No string lasts forever.

Aum Namasivaya

You're right. String's don't last. I've had the mala for nearly 10 years now. Thanks and you're right. It should be viewed as neutral!
    Jai Mata Di! Om Namah Shivaya!

If your Rudraksha mala breaks, I don't think it would be a sign of Spiritual Breakthrough from a logical point of view. It is just a coincidence.

Thread Information