Good day!

Honestly question: What do you folks think of forgiviness? Like subjectively what do you do when you forgive something.

I've never really heard people ever talk about the subjective feeling of forgivining, but for me, it's like I get irritated by something and then have this urge to relax and release this gunk from the back of my head, and it ends up around my heart where somehow it's purged out. And then I'm not upset at people- the thoughts, which I presume were backed up by the feeling, have lost there power.

Like you know how there are often habitual thoughts that run through. They happen at completely random times, but they feel important because of the emotion behind them. I move around my country and time goes on and I become a different person with different perceptions and different ideals, and some mini stories seem to stay, and some go. They aren't really logical at all, sometimes I have fears of being abandoned by the world at random times, other times I feel empowered to take on a challenge and overcome it, I think a lot of this is just fueled by the emotions in the animal part of my brain...And like, forgiviness is simply clearing out nasty stuff like guilt and resentment along with the associated thoughts.

It sounds like such a nasty thing-this grimy gunk running down behind your face (that's how it really feels for me)...Oh well, my body/mind is a product of nature and millions of generations of biological evolution...

Haha that moment when you realize your ego self can't actually can't help but be different that what it is due to it's own biological structures and conditioning. Like there is no 'I' who 'plans' to go to sleep- the whole process is just natural.

Honestly, sometimes I feel like I'm not actually doing anything, and all of this is actually spontaneously happening. I mean my eyes automatically adjust there focus so I can view objects clearly from different distances.

I'm so confused. Sorry to venture off from forgiviness. Night