Thread: How come evil that be has so much power?.

How come evil that be has so much power?.

How come the evil puppets in this world have so much power? how does this work with karma.

When you think of it, our food is for a great part toxins, some places in the world have fluoride mixed in with their water supply, some people strongly suggest they modificate our aispace with toxins and heavy metals, in general we are being lied to a whole lot, about everything.
    We cut down the forests, empty the oceans, turn the earth inside out, etc, while there are more friendly ways to achieve the same.

That could only happen if evil has to much power, evil would be the few people dictating and setting the rules for others, i,m thinking of the 80 families that have the same ammount of money as the 3 billion poorest, kingdoms, bilderbergs, etc.

If u ask me the balance is way of, and life is very much about balance no,
    Somehow i think some evil, escapes karma to the point we have this huge imbalance.
    Are we not supposed to fight evil and injustice? i think we should if we can, but wonder what that does to our own karma.

Bye,

Re: How come evil that be has so much power?.

hari o
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

Dear new member,

We are considered a sadācārin¹ when a post begins with a welcome, a hello, some preamble to his/her post that is well received
    by our HDF members.
    Please consider starting off your post with a hello, or a namasté , or some salutation.

It is our custom here to do this...we ask you to join-in on this custom.

iti śiva

words

• sadācāra - virtuous conduct , good manners , well conducted, well mannered
      • sad = sat - good or honest or wise or respectable people
      • ācāra = conduct , manner of action , behavior , good behavior , good conduct
      • Hence the sadācārin is one having "having pure, bright, good conduct "
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

namaste Brahmarama,
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmarama View Post
    How come the evil puppets in this world have so much power? how does this work with karma.
    They are expediting certain process..
    When you think of it, our food is for a great part toxins, some places in the world have fluoride mixed in with their water supply, some people strongly suggest they modificate our aispace with toxins and heavy metals, in general we are being lied to a whole lot, about everything.
    We cut down the forests, empty the oceans, turn the earth inside out, etc, while there are more friendly ways to achieve the same.
    So this is the process..what is going on.
    That could only happen if evil has to much power, evil would be the few people dictating and setting the rules for others, i,m thinking of the 80 families that have the same ammount of money as the 3 billion poorest, kingdoms, bilderbergs, etc.
    But there is a balancing power, lurking..
    If u ask me the balance is way of, and life is very much about balance no,
    Somehow i think some evil, escapes karma to the point we have this huge imbalance.
    So you have it, the balancing power is LIFE.
    Are we not supposed to fight evil and injustice? i think we should if we can, but wonder what that does to our own karma.
    No, not fight..balance ultimately means harmony. When correct knowledge exerts on correct conduct and vice-versa. Communism, for example, tried to create the fight, failed.
    For me, the countries (societies) to watch out for are the USA and India, that have just the right amount of both ingredients, and which can make the harmony emerge.
    Bye
    Jai Hanuman,
    KT
    Things to remember:

1. Life = yajña
    2. Depth of Āstika knowledge is directly proportional
    to the richness of Sanskrit it is written in
    3. Āstika = Bhārata ("east") / Ārya ("west")
    4. Varṇa = tripartite division of Vedic polity
    5. r = c. x²
    where,
    r = realisation
    constant c = intelligence
    variable x = bhakti

Namaste Brahma,

Quote Originally Posted by Brahmarama View Post

Evil and Good are mental concepts in our minds. Evil is born with mind as Good is born. Both exist in relative plane of existence. In absolute, there is neither Good nor Evil.

Why did God create Evil at all ? In Abrahamic religion, there is no answer to this question. Actually, God neither created Good nor did He create Evil. These are part and parcel of Nature which was created (if this use is permissible) with God. The reality is this :

a) You are in essence Infinite Pure Consciousness which can neither be affected by Good nor Evil. It experiences Good or Evil only under delusion as we experience non-existent joy and sorrow in dreams. If we are able to know within dream that all Joyful happenings and all sorrowful happenings are actually happening in dream and are not real instead of feeling sorrowful on bad happenings we would laugh at that.

The sole aim of this life and cycles of lives is to know that we are none but Pure Infinite Consciousness and therefore there is neither Good nor Evil.

2) Some masters feel that the reason for Evil being more prominent in this world is for a good cause. You will like to stop dreaming with more efforts if you had nightmares otherwise you would like the dream to continue endlessly.

3) Bhagwad Gita says us that it is our duty to fight against Adharma which is one nice word for all evils you counted in your post. So, as long as we are on this relative plane of existence, we have to do our part i.e. fight against injustice, poverty, diseases and sufferings of all beings.

If u ask me the balance is way of, and life is very much about balance no, Somehow i think some evil, escapes karma to the point we have this huge imbalance.
    It is answered above.

Nothing is said better anywhere as this has been answered in Bhagwad Gita by Lord Krishna. Arjuna thinks that "killing his own kins is evil" and therefore refuses to fight even when he was having the power to fight and win the war against evil. God tells him that he was deluded in thinking so and he would accrue bad karma (sin) by refusing to fight.

"If you die in this war, you will get a place in the heaven and if you win, you will be the enjoy the empire of this Earth and so, O' Arjuna, you must fight." (Bhagwad Gita 2.37)

"If you do not fight in this war of Dharma, you would lose your fame and Dharma and accrue sin." (Bhagwad Gita 2.33)

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Namaste and Hello Yajvan and Devotee,

Excuse my bad manners, and well i think you might have answered my question, even if that still makes it very hard to understand.

""Some masters feel that the reason for Evil being more prominent in this world is for a good cause. You will like to stop dreaming with more efforts if you had nightmares otherwise you would like the dream to continue endlessly. ""

I see its good for the cause to stop dreaming, still i am inclined to think more effort/action should likely be put in, it seems people with the most means, and therefore good acces to making a great difference, think differantly, not all but most.

I just try to be a good influence, on the people i come in contact with and try to do my task this way, mentally on a conscious and subconscious level, at least thats what i like to think.

Namaste stay blessed,

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post

a) You are in essence Infinite Pure Consciousness which can neither be affected by Good nor Evil. It experiences Good or Evil only under delusion as we experience non-existent joy and sorrow in dreams. If we are able to know within dream that all Joyful happenings and all sorrowful happenings are actually happening in dream and are not real instead of feeling sorrowful on bad happenings we would laugh at that.

The sole aim of this life and cycles of lives is to know that we are none but Pure Infinite Consciousness and therefore there is neither Good nor Evil.

2) Some masters feel that the reason for Evil being more prominent in this world is for a good cause. You will like to stop dreaming with more efforts if you had nightmares otherwise you would like the dream to continue endlessly.
    I have a basic question: Going by the above dream analogy, if stopping dreaming is the objective, then that implies that the dream state is an undesirable state. Then, why does our real self (the Pure Infinite Conscsiousness) start dreaming at all? Why does it (with it's infinite wisdom) enter into an undesirable state (the dream) at all?

7. Re: How come evil that be has so much power?.

namaste ,

I guess karma plays its role eventually, if somebody is releasing poisonous gases in atmosphere knowingly or unknowingly he/she is also being affected by it because he/she is going to breathe the same air same goes for food and water.

About 'evil' having so much power i like to think that is also karma because the 'evil person' in question has acquired that station or power by working hard for it.
    be it Hitler or some minister with a strong role in politics or a businessman who is exploiting the poor , to reach there he has worked hard and is being rewarded for his hard work , eventually all the bad people fall and they fall really hard,their families are disgraced for coming generations,their countries try every possible way to erase their name from its history.

and yes to some extent the people being persecuted by this 'evil' is also an effect of karma because they did not do enough efforts to stop it or prevent that person from reaching to such station where he can be 'evil' or corrupt

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."-plato

this is also karma i guess.
    har har mahadev !!

Thread Information