Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vande Mataram

Re: Vande Mataram

Namaste Pietro,

Very beautiful. I personally like Vande Mataram better than Jana Gana Mana.

Jai Sri Ram

3. Re: Vande Mataram

Quote Originally Posted by Ramakrishna View Post
    Namaste Pietro,

Very beautiful. I personally like Vande Mataram better than Jana Gana Mana.

Jai Sri Ram
    Jana Gana Mana was made in the Honour of British Rule, and Nehru supported this over Vande Matram that was sung by Freedom Fighters. This was Nehru's pro Muslim appeasement.

avoid Jana Gana Mana
    hail Vande Matram
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Vante Mataram might offend Muslim sensibilities, since the latter do not bow to anything other than God. Not even to parents or prophets or anyone else dear to them. As a secular nation housing 120 million Muslims, would it be wise to encourage this song?

Admin Note

Namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by astrostudent View Post
    Vante Mataram might offend Muslim sensibilities, since the latter do not bow to anything other than God. Not even to parents or prophets or anyone else dear to them. As a secular nation housing 120 million Muslims, would it be wise to encourage this song?
    Why do you muslims bite the hand that feeds you, I will never get that. You cry about Vande Matram in India but happily sing the US and Canadian national anthem. I wonder why, is that because they will deport you to a mullah land if you start crying the same things that you are so easily in India?

If it hurts Muslim sensibilities they are free to move to another country where their sensibilities are not hurt, possibly paki land to the North of us instead of crying about it in India.

India won't throw these muslims out because of secularism nonsense but I can throw you out since Vande Matram offends out.

Out you go...
    Last edited by satay; 10 April 2011 at 04:35 PM.
    satay

Quote Originally Posted by astrostudent View Post
    And that's why we have sexism, violence against women and disrespect for the environment (nature, the great mother) in the world. It all comes from the abrahamic mindset of NOT recognizing the feminine aspect of the divine.

Vande Mataram!

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Admin Note

Namaste,

Why do you muslims bite the hand that feeds you, I will never get that. You cry about Vande Matram in India but happily sing the US and Canadian national anthem. I wonder why, is that because they will deport you to a mullah land if you start crying the same things that you are so easily in India?

If it hurts Muslim sensibilities they are free to move to another country where their sensibilities are not hurt, possibly paki land to the North of us instead of crying about it in India.

India won't throw these muslims out because of secularism nonsense but I can throw you out since Vande Matram offends out.

Out you go...
    +1000000000000000000000000000000001

Astro was really a Muslim in disguise. I guess it was clear from some of his/her posts. Its funny now going back to his/her profile and seeing this:

India
    Religion:
    Sanatana Dharma
    Your Purpose for Joining the Forum:
    I am mostly interested in Vedic Jyotish and wish to learn. As for my sampradaya, it's advaita and would like to participate in dis

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    Thank You Lata didi for being the voice behind the spirit always. Lata di ki jay.

Here is another one. Nice.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9me1IhMTBV4&NR=1

Ma ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ taram Vande ~ ...

BhArat mAtA ki jay ~

praNAm
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

Namaste,

Great collection PI.

Pranam.

Read this post