Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ajativada

Re: Ajativada

Hello all. Here some conclusions I have about ajativada, correct me if I'm wrong.

*Nothing exists outside of Brahman. Brahman is immutable.
    *Prakriti has not independent existence, because it would imply creation ex-nihilo.
    *Prakriti is not a transformation of Brahman, because it would inply change in brahman.
    *Prakriti is like a dream or thought projection of hiranyagarbha/cosmic mind.

Just like when we sleep, we dream and we percieve space, objects, people, but it all dissolves when we wake up so it didn't have an independent existence out of our mind.
    We percieve our waking state as a "solid reality" because we are part of hiranyagarbha's dream.

Namaste ale,

Quote Originally Posted by ale84 View Post
    *Nothing exists outside of Brahman. Brahman is immutable.
    *Prakriti has not independent existence, because it would imply creation ex-nihilo.
    *Prakriti is not a transformation of Brahman, because it would inply change in brahman.

Just like when we sleep, we dream and we percieve space, objects, people, but it all dissolves when we wake up so it didn't have an independent existence out of our mind.
    We percieve our waking state as a "solid reality" because we are part of hiranyagarbha's dream.
    Exactly ! Except a little correction, imho :

In my opinion, Prakriti/Nature/MAyA cannot be equated with dream or thought projection of Cosmic Mind. Prakriti or MAyA is the dream-weaver (having Brahman as substratum of the dream), if I am allowed to give an analogy. It is never separate from Brahman and it is power of Brahman. It is that power which creates HiraNyagarbha/Cosmic Mind, Ishvara. It is that power which also projects this worlds and veils the Brahman.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Quote Originally Posted by silence_speaks View Post
    Dear ameyAtmA,
    Gaudapadacharya , in alatasanti prakaranam speaks pure Ajatavada. The world is non-existent.

Love!
    Silence
    Dear Silence, he is right. The world is too illogical, topsy-turvy, ridiculously funny, unreasonable, contradictory and many other things to be real, which truly makes the world qualify as nothing but a bad dream... or a dream in any case.

A dream is that REM sleep when the neuro signals do not connect snap, and amlaa(the fruit) grows on rose trees, planes skid and jump, dolphins talk.

But isn't that how the world is? Do A and they will say "Why didn't you do B?" and when you do B they will again jump at it with "But you did not do A" and if you did both they will say "You did not do C"

On another note the world keeps asking "Why are you the way you are?" "Why do you not fit exactly into my protocol?" "Why do you not say what I want to hear?" . In short they are asking "Why do you exist?"

Well ... do I ? [really exist] in the form you are thinking I do? Whatever it is that appears to exists, does so because the poor thing has no power to choose non-existence over existence or visa-versa. VAsudev(Bramhan') alone exists and has power.

ShyA S S ma sundara manamohana S S
    jaya govinda S S rAdhA-ramaNa
    jaya jaya KRshNa hare ~ ~ S S
    jaya gopAla hare ~ S S ~
    Last edited by ameyAtmA; 09 August 2014 at 10:17 PM.
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

Dear Ameyatma ji,
    True indeed.

Love!
    Silence
    Come up, O Lions, and shake off the delusion that you are a sheep

Thread Information