Thread: Thoughts About Creation

Thoughts About Creation

Hi everyone, I'd like to share a picture and short explanation I've just put up about creation and how it's similar to some of the patterns in the perceivable universe, it's the second to last section. Another fairly recent addition of interest is the "Light and Sound, Peace and Love" section, which contains thoughts about the qualities of God which we develop through meditation: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf6556/purpose-of-life

Re: Thoughts About Creation

Quote Originally Posted by jmaf6556 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'd like to share a picture and short explanation I've just put up about creation and how it's similar to some of the patterns in the perceivable universe, it's the second to last section. Another fairly recent addition of interest is the "Light and Sound, Peace and Love" section, which contains thoughts about the qualities of God which we develop through meditation: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf6556/purpose-of-life
    Namaste Justin,

Thank you for sharing your insights which I think unite a lot from Vedantic mysticism and real world observations.

At the very core of an Āstika endeavour lies the motivation to know the Reality out there, mainly by resolving certain contradictions that are present. So any kind of sharing by the members here in this regard, among other things, is reflective of their seriousness and is a very welcome effort.

What else?

Vedanta is what I may call "Classic Hinduism" (though in some ancient past it was "neo Hinduism"), and therefore is an unavoidable gateway today towards the core of the rest of Hinduism.

For example, the way you used the fractal idea in the chart already suggests putting all the colors on the palette, beyond the classicism.

The table "Light and Sound" is awesome and kind of inspired me to write this post.

Next, a final unity, in my pov, can be achieved when various Devatā-s begin revealing their names - as entities more fundamental than anything else- out of the color palette.
    Things to remember:

1. Life = yajña
    2. Depth of Āstika knowledge is directly proportional
    to the richness of Sanskrit it is written in
    3. Āstika = Bhārata ("east") / Ārya ("west")
    4. Varṇa = tripartite division of Vedic polity
    5. r = c. x²
    where,
    r = realisation
    constant c = intelligence
    variable x = bhakti

Thread Information