Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Effect of different aspects of Planets

Effect of different aspects of Planets

Hari Om,

As we all know all the planets aspects 7th house except Ketu.

Guru, Kuja & Sani have special aspects... According to some Rahu has special aspects too.

Now the question is does all the aspects have the same effects or not. Here I'm not talking about the power of the aspect. I understand 7th house 100% aspect etc. But I'm talking more on the effects.

Say does the 4th, 7th and 8th aspect of Mars/Kuja have the same effect or it varies...

Thanks in advance for your views.

Om Tat Sat

Krishna

Re: Effect of different aspects of Planets

Namaste Krishna TVM,

All Graha have drsti on 7th house; but the degree of strength and quality differs. Let me take mangal for example; mangal is the natural karaka for bhramacharya, his interests are the home, 4th house and protection in the 8th house (the fortress is here). But his dristi on 7th house is very low with only 1/4th of his full aspect; thus the relative ease of bhramacharya for mangal.

This 1/4 aspect is of course mangal dristi but it is not his main concern.
    I prefer to use the name "auspicious" for mangal; "Kuja", I have been told, can be considered rather a derogatory name. Best to appease one so beautifully fiery red, no?

In answer to you question; yes it varies, we also speak in pada in relation to graha dristi; 1, 2, 3, or 4 pada; These pada relate to the quality, as well as the strength of the dristi, as such we can consider them like the yuga.

I will have a look later to see if I can locate the precise sloka concerned; it will do me good to do so.

Kind regards.
    Last edited by Mana; 26 September 2014 at 04:43 AM.
    8i8

Dear friends ,
    It is said that planets having special aspects are powerful in that special aspects and their 7th aspect is not that powerful . Thus Jupiter's 5 th and 9 th aspects , Mars's 4th and 8th aspects , Saturn's 3rd , 10 th are very powerful than their 7th aspect.In fact Jupiter's 5th and 9th aspect are supposed to give very good result than his stay in a particular house . Experience is the better guide than bookish knowledge .

Greetings to all!

It is interesting that for special (vishesh) drishtis, Saturn, Jupiter, mars have to 'boost' their sight-energy in a diminishing order!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Thank you all for your inputs. But I think I need to restate my question for better clarification. I understand the strength varies with aspects. I want to know whether different aspects have different effects.

Let's take an example of Mars. Can 4th aspect of Mars being good and 8th being bad to a native?

Thanks
    Krishna

Quote Originally Posted by KrishnaTVM View Post
    Thank you all for your inputs. But I think I need to restate my question for better clarification. I understand the strength varies with aspects. I want to know whether different aspects have different effects.

Let's take an example of Mars. Can 4th aspect of Mars being good and 8th being bad to a native?

Thanks
    Krishna
    Namashkar Krishna ji,

I did understand your question. The drishti (house) simply indicates the strength of the glance. The "effect" (I like to think of those as 'indications') is based on the naisargik (intrinsic) and functional nature of the planet with reference to the house the glance is falling upon as well as the functional nature of the glancing planet with reference to the orientation point under consideration (e.g., lagna, Chandra rashi etc). This is the fundamental premise I like to utilize.

I do not utilize the western-tropical conceptualization of the *aspects*, such as trines, sextiles etc being positive or helpful or soft, whereas, squares being hard or negative and challenging.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

RR Ji,

Thanks. I started noting that 8th aspect of Mars in some natives are creating ill effects even though Mars is well placed and Mars being Functional Benefit.

I know my sample is pretty smal but that observation triggered this thread.

Thanks
    Krishna

Quote Originally Posted by Rohiniranjan View Post
    Namashkar Krishna ji,

I did understand your question. The drishti (house) simply indicates the strength of the glance. The "effect" (I like to think of those as 'indications') is based on the naisargik (intrinsic) and functional nature of the planet with reference to the house the glance is falling upon as well as the functional nature of the glancing planet with reference to the orientation point under consideration (e.g., lagna, Chandra rashi etc). This is the fundamental premise I like to utilize.

I do not utilize the western-tropical conceptualization of the *aspects*, such as trines, sextiles etc being positive or helpful or soft, whereas, squares being hard or negative and challenging.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Dear friend ,
    whether an aspect does good or bad depends on the benefic or malefic nature of that planet to that particular lagna. The effect gets intensified either way. When a planet is malefic , the results in that particular aspect are more pronounced . This is my experience . But many say otherwise .

Quote Originally Posted by KrishnaTVM View Post
    RR Ji,

Thanks. I started noting that 8th aspect of Mars in some natives are creating ill effects even though Mars is well placed and Mars being Functional Benefit.

I know my sample is pretty smal but that observation triggered this thread.

Thanks
    Krishna
    Krishna ji,

Good morning (suprabhat)!
    I am overjoyed for you.

All the best!

Rohiniranjan

RR Ji,

Thank you

Krishna

Thread Information