Thread: Should Hindus need to get patent or copyright for their heritage and culture?

Should Hindus need to get patent or copyright for their heritage and culture?

Namaste,these images are worth a thousand words.

You can even perform Jesus puja by chanting Jesus Sahasranama.

http://jesusmantra.com/

Now i echo the thread title :Should Hindus need to get patent or copyright for their heritage and culture?
    "Only one is the fire,which is inflamed in numerous ways.Only one is the sun, which pervades the whole universe.Only one is the dawn,which illuminates all things. Similarly,all that exists is The One and it has manifested into everything here.”

~ Rg Veda 8.58.2

Re: Should Hindus need to get patent or copyright for their heritage and culture?

Oh bhagavana , I really shocked by seeing this . The first thing came in my mind is that that is the impact of Kaliyuga . Kaliyuga is becoming strong day by day .

Where did you find these pics ? Are these idols present in Arya's Bharatavarsha ? Curious to know..

I really don't understand what is happening with our Hindu sanatana dharma . I think christian missionaries have found a new way to convert hindus to christianity based hinduism . This is really a nice tactic . But it really doesn't matter to a hindu mind . Because hindus know that there is no mention of jesus anywhere in veda or puranas .

I really think the need of patenting everything which is related to veda and vedic scriptures Because nowadays everyone is claiming ownership of hindu's heritage . The example is of christian yoga . Another is AIT and so on . So I think this issue is becoming very serious . But it's sad that hindus are ignoring this under the name of universalism . Jesus's sahasranama ! This is really funny . Creating shasranama can be done only by divine realised gurus . It's not the buisness of christians . One should not get surprised when you will find various vedas like Christian Veda , islamic veda .

While seeing these pics , I remembered one verse from vishnu's Bhagavad Gita " Under the mode of Tamasa Guna , People think Adharma as Dharma and Dharma as Adharma "And this is the peculiar condition of KaliYuga .
    Last edited by hinduism♥krishna; 01 March 2014 at 02:03 AM.
    Hari On!

Re: Should Hindus need to get patent or copyright for their heritage and culture?

Namaste HLK,

Quote Originally Posted by hinduism♥krishna View Post

Where did you find these pics ? Are these idols present in Arya's Bharatavarsha ? Curious to know..
    You guessed it right

But it really doesn't matter to a hindu mind . Because hindus know that there is no mention of jesus anywhere in veda or puranas .
    But what about those Hindus who doesn't even know ABCD of our Dharma?

I really think the need of patenting everything which is related to veda and vedic scriptures
    Yep,i think the same.I hope some Hindu orgonization would get Hindu culture and heritage copyrighted soon.

One should not get surprised when you will find various vedas like Christian Veda , islamic veda .
    There is nothing called islamic Veda,lol.They consider everything that of kaffirs to be haram

But over here,christians are starting of call the bible as 'Veda Pustaka' !
    The church fathers are known as "Vaidikars" !!
    "Only one is the fire,which is inflamed in numerous ways.Only one is the sun, which pervades the whole universe.Only one is the dawn,which illuminates all things. Similarly,all that exists is The One and it has manifested into everything here.”

~ Rg Veda 8.58.2

If you are feeling depressed,read this link.I'm sure it will make you ROTFL.

https://ia700300.us.archive.org/9/it...OfHinduism.pdf

~ Rg Veda 8.58.2

Namaste,

This is an old technique that they have been using for centuries in other parts of the world. Knowing how much resistance people of other traditions put out, they mix the local traditions with their theology and quietly convert people to Xitianity. This has happened to various tribal groups all over South America and in other parts of the world too. It is surprizing that they thought about applying this technique so late in India.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryavartian View Post
    This is very sad and unfortunately, I don't know of any pragmatical solutions to the problem. Freedom of speech would preclude taking out any patents on the traditions/theology of the Vedic people.

Some publisher would even touch this trash is in itself abhorrent!

Pranam.

You don't even need to read it, the proof for Hinduism advocating Christianity clearly comes from the Ezourvedam, which is totally not forged. Right?
    Jokes aside, I simply can't comprehend how people could believe such nonsense.
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    It is surprizing that they thought about applying this technique so late in India.
    Most Europeans didn't know much about India until around the 19th century:

Also, the Portuguese Catholics did some crazy **it in Goa around the 15th century:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RObk8XNMkM
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jaskaran Singh View Post
    Warning: Do not read the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

Knowing how much resistance people of other traditions put out, they mix the local traditions with their theology and quietly convert people to Xitianity.

Pranam,

Yes.This includes christmas itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaskaran Singh View Post

Jokes aside, I simply can't comprehend how people could believe such nonsense.

Namaste,

If people can believe that a man who couldn't save himself from being nailed to the cross can be their savior,why can't they believe these nonsense as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Sudas Paijavana View Post
    Warning: Do not read the comments.
    Pranam,

Moaz Mahmood1 year ago

In Sha Allah, GOA shall be free!
    As always

LordHighXcutioner 4 years ago in reply to LordHighXcutioner

I am a Gowd Saraswat Brahmin from a Catholic background.
    This one made my day.

~ Rg Veda 8.58.2

Smile Re: Should Hindus need to get patent or copyright for their heritage and culture?

But what about those Hindus who doesn't even know ABCD of our Dharma?
    You are right ! But in reality , Hindus view jesus as an ordinary person . They don't openly say this . Because they are humble and innocent . They know that it may hurt christian's believes .

Yep,i think the same.I hope some Hindu orgonization would get Hindu culture and heritage copyrighted soon.
    They must do it . But it is not possible in this kaliyuga . Lord of kali would not allow this . He is ruling this yuga. It is the bad destiny of Hindu Vedic dharma until vishnu's Kalki Avatara .
    If they have so much love for veda , why they don't accept Hindu's veda and give up non-vedic bible ?

It is none other than impact of kaliyuga on vedic dharma , where ordinary persons will get worshipped and people will call vedic gods like shiva and krishna as Non-vedic . Westerners have already started to alter hindu dharma by calling krishna as non-vedic god or alien .

Veda vyasa already warned us in Bhavishya Purana , wherein he says that mlecchas will invade aryavarta ( Land of Aryas ) and will try to destroy arya dharma by mixing it with mleccha-dharma . Hindus should take this seriously .

I think that Hindus from every sects should get united against this western attack on Arya-Dharma . We should make first principle about Sanatana Hindu Dharma " Sanatani is the one who accepts only Veda and Vedic scriptures like Puranas and teachings of realised sages and saints . And Sanatani is the one who considers whatever there is ouside of this Hindu system , as Anti-Vedic . "
    Last edited by hinduism♥krishna; 04 March 2014 at 07:20 AM.
    Hari On!

Thread Information