Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Message from unknown

Re: Message from unknown

This is a 2nd part of the message.

Part 2-----------------------------------------------------

Voice-Voice- nothing. Do you want to know why i stucked?

Me- Maybe if that tell me how to get rid of you?

Voice- then you willl be pleased to know this. It only applies to the souls who have born into a male body. Imagine a long time ago a person living in with his family dies. Now he didnt accumulate enough energy to pass on to other realms so he stays on your plane. To accumulate energy. From where he gets his energy any guesses?

Me- from other people?

Voice- still not entirely correct. The spirit of that man will take the energy from someone who is the elder of the family. If the dying person is a son then he will take his energy from his father. If the dying person is father then he will take the energy from his son. It only applies to the male of the family. Since females will not always be in family.

Me- i did not understand a thing? What kind of vampires are they? Stealing from their own son and father.

Voice- you are a dim wit. It is so easy to understand. It is not stealing. It is the primary resposnsibilty of the elder member of the family to give their energy to make the trapped spirit pass on to other realms.

Me- so if my grandparent is trapped then it my dads responsibility to make them pass on.

Voice- no, it is not your dad's responsibily. It is your uncles responsibility. Spirits of your ancestors have an active channel from your uncles body.

Me- but my father is elder in all siblings. My uncle is youngest in all siblings.

Voice- what did you think when i said elder. Spirits do not take account of age. But they take an account of birth. Only the males who are first born and last born are affected by this. Spirits compare both the first born and last born. The most promising among them is chosen to carry out as a pipeline to them.
    In your case your uncle was more promising than your father.

Me- why the only first born and last born? Why not all of them?

Voice- the first born child contains exceptionally high amount of energy. i will tell you about this later. So they are always the first preference. Rate of first borns getting chosen is greater than last borns. Why the last born is simple. It relates to your mother. One who gives birth to you. If i tell you this now your dim witted mind cant work a dime.

Me- you are insulting me.

Voice- you think i care? The knowledge you possess is far too low.

Me- then you might want to elaborate me on these things?

Voice- elaborating you is pain!!.

Me- ghost dont feel pain.

Voice- you will know when you will be like me. A ghost.

Me- i am not going to end up like you.

Voice- well think again. Your uncle will certainly fail in his task. Then he will die too. After his death his elder child will take place of him. He will fail too and death will come after him. After that your turn. Then you will be trapped in this realm just like me.

Me- wait!!! You said if you accumulate enough energy you can cross over to other realm then how can you be trapped in here?

Voice- you cannot cross over if your ancestors are already there blocking your way.

Me- what do you mean?

Voice- imagine a tunnel where all of your ancestors are jammed in it. Now they are trapped because they didnt have enough energy. Now even if you have enough energy can you be able to pass through the big jam of your ancestors? As long as there are ancestors who are waiting to pass on, you cannot go to other realm.

Me- thats absurd. They are souls. They were ancestors in their human form but now they were souls. In their soul form how can they be my ancestors?

Voice- as long as they are trapped in this plane they are more of souls with survived conciousness. That means they have not attained their true soul form. It can only be attained if they pass on. They are still your relatives even if they are dead. Do you watch horror movies? Why ghost in those movies appeared as when they were human.

Me- ok, so they are still my ancestors and they choose someone to give them energy but if you calculate there will be like more than thousand ancestors in our family. How can you be able to pass all of them.

Voice- not all of your ancestors are trapped . It is a chain reaction. When one gets trapped then so do others. As the time goes by many of the trapped souls pass on accumulating energy. While others join in. And one more thing there might be more than one pipeline for those of your ancestors. Obviously it will be from a more distant branch of your main family. It is random on which branch they chose. But criteria remains the same.

Me- so how it affects us?

Voice- well see how your uncle is doing..

Me- okay i understand.

Note- my uncle was always in financial troubles as well as constant illness in his family. While my family was contrast. So i understood that being a pipeline means falling in hell of a trouble.

Me- but then what i have got to do with it? You said my uncle will fail, can you see future too?

Voice- yes and no, as far as your uncle is concerned any fool will see he is going to fail. You dont need to see future for this. Anyway he will be out of the game soon, it will come down to his eldest child. His life is going to take a twist.

Me- what do mean by out of the game? Are you saying he is going to die?

Voice- yes and no, future is always changing. I can see that he will die soon but if something intervened he might be saved.

Me- so he can be saved isn't he?,tell me how to save him?

Voice- you can't.

Me- why? You just said that he might not die if something tries to stop it?

Voice- yes, but i will not let you be the one who stopped it. It is for your own good.

Me- what are you saying? Are you mad? He is my uncle i have to save him.

Voice- tell me how can you save him from an heart attack. Do you have any means to stop it. Interfering actively with someones destiny is prohibited. You are free to give him advice on to take care of his heart problem but dont tell him about his approaching death. Nor try to stop it.

Me- is there is any other way, you are a ghost why cant you do something?

Voice- thats something is out of my hands. Stop calling me ghost. I am a spirit.

Me- (curses and curses and more curses)

It was a painful night. I cried whole night. Knowing that my uncle will die. And i cant really stop it. I was going to just watch my uncle going far away from me.

Next day

Voice- good morning, sleeping beauty.

Me- not your voice. Not the first thing in morning.

Voice- you and i are stuck together so you should better stop complaining.

Me- you ruined my life.

Voice- on the contrary i will make your life wonderful (laugh)

Me- you told me about my uncles death do you not have any common sense that you should not give that kind of info to a 14 year old boy.

Voice- does that matter? No!!. Death cannot be escaped. It can be postponed for a limited time but escaping it is impossible. Everyone dies. Get over it. I died. I got over it.

Me- really!!!

Voice - seriously??

Me- well the ghost who is also a philosopher can you tell me how to get rid of you?

Voice- well to get rid of me you have to give me enough energy so i can be passed on.

Me- so you are using me as a pipeline. But then what you said last night why cant your predescers gave you energy, why me?

Voice- because i dont have any predescers. My 80% of family was wiped out in last war. You know the world war.

Me- but then what about your remaining of them, why you cant take anything from them?

Voice- the remaining ones were able to conceive the next generations but all of them were which were born were girls except two boys. After that both of them died without giving birth. So my family line died with them. So i dont have anyone who might have gave me energy.

Me- but what about the girls, cant they do anything for you?

Voice- they can but they have to establish a connection with us. We cannot establish connection ourselves unless they are males.

Me- so if they want they can give you their energy?

Voice- yes. But they dont know about this. Nor i have any way of meaningful contact with them. All i can do is haunt them in their dreams.

Me- then why me, dont you find anyone besides me.

Voice- you are a fool, where do you think is my permanent residence?

Me- Hell.

Voice- well this plane is more of an hell if you think about it. My residence is in your house. This is the place where i died. Thats why when you call out to spirits i was the first one to get attached to you.

Me- what the hell, what are you saying?

Voice- this house was built in 1860 isnt it? Who do you think build it? It was me who built it. Fortunately for you and me i was the only one who died in this house. Others were died in different places.

Me- but my grandfather died in my house?

Voice- no, he died in hospital, he was alive when those paramedics rushed him to the hospital. You didnt check your facts dim wit.

Me- well so you mean to say that souls peoples are trapped at the site of their death. How can this be, you were there at church.?

Voice- thats because i can still telepath with you since i am attached to you. I lied there. I didnt enter in church. I cant leave this house and its surrounding area which is very small. But what i told you was true. Any spirit can enter a church or mosque as long as their energy is low. It is one of rule of nature, when people die if their soul doesnt have enough energy to pass on , they get trapped at where they die. They cant leave but if you have a channel connected with them you can call out to them. We do not leave this place instead our small part of consciousness visits them.

Me- so then why we didnt felt any presence of you?

Voice- because you people are not sensitive to pick up our energies. And i dont wanted to show myself to your family.

Me- then why now?

Voice- because you try to call spirits, that means you were ready to connect with a spirit. I took the opportunity.

Me- but then why did you wanted to be my teacher?

Voice- because that connection was not meant to draw energy. To actually draw energy i had to establish a link which was voluntarily established by you on basis of an emotion.

Me- so teacher thing was just to make me establish the pipeline for you? Greedy ghost.

Voice- yes and no. You are not capable of understanding things. So just leave as they are.

Me- now then you just want to pass on right? But what about your ancestors?

Voice- they were cleared by my last two boys, but i remained.

Me- its confusing, as per you sayings what i understood that first one gets first preference, then all your ancestors have pass on so then why you remained?

Voice- thats none of your concern.

Me- grumpy ghost hiding secrets now.

Voice- shut up. I think you have a school today havent you forgot?

Me- you are not going to follow me into school right?

Voice- i go where ever you go. We are soulmates.(laugh)

Surprisingly he was silent for about a week. And then he spoke again on an unlucky afternoon.

Voice- are you gay?

Me- (curses) , what kind of question was that?

Voice- i dont see you hanging out with girls, you dont even watch those videos on internet. Even i though i am a spirit determining you are gay or not is hard for me.

Me- you can see future why dont you see for yourself, and dont ask that question again.

Voice- i dont see future for these puny things. Gay or not i dont care. But it will be better if you dont happen to be a gay, life will be difficult in coming years for them.

Me- why do you even care?

Voice- you wont understand now. I hold every life dear. It will come to you when you will become just like me.

Me - forget it i am not going to end up like that. And stop whispering in my right ear. Try left one often.

Voice- it doesnt matter which ear i choose. You should not bothered with that. You have many things to be bothered after this.

Me- what do you mean?

Voice- well your uncle is going to die, after him his eldest son will be the pipeline.but
    You have got more potential than him.

Me- so? What do,you want me to do? Take his role?

Voice- exactly. You have to become that supplier.

Me- are you crazy? Why would i wish a curse on myself?

Voice- it is not a curse but you have that potential to make your ancestors pass on.

Me- you said that my ancestors will choose who will become their supplier?

Voice- yes only if you are not willing. If you willingly accept to become the supplier then they will choose you. But every action has its consequenses. By doing this only good thing which is going to happen to you is that if you succeed then you will be able to pass to the next plane. The disadvantage is that your life will become hell, not literally but sort of. You are still too young so you will not face any financial problems but you may have to deal with illnesses.

Me- if you have explained with good details tell me why would i make my life living hell if it was not even in my destiny?

Voice- what did i say last time? Future can be changed. You will change your future by doing this. You might have to go through some obstacles which were not even in your destiny but the success will be worthwhile. Your life will be hell when you will not listen to me and die. You will be stuck there for atleast 500 years before your number come. Do you want this?

Me- how can i trust you?

Voice- dont, you should only trust yourself. I will be the last one you should trust.

Me- if i am correct then you are already leeching energy from me. If i made a connection with my ancestors then i will be drained.

Voice- you didnt care about that when your uncle was a connection didnt you?

Me- you are right. I should have.

Voice- one more thing, i was draining energy from you and your family all along.
    So dont worry about energy drainage by me. As far as your ancestors are concerned well if you get drained up then you will die.

Me- you are joking, right?

Voice- is that joke to you?

Me- you are talking with a child , you know that right? You cant talk like this in front of me.

Voice- does it matter to me. If i talk in front of you or behind your back , does that change reality?

Me- but still..

Voice- stop behaving like child. You cease to exist as child when i first spoke to you. Now do as i told you.

Me- even if i did what you told me i do not have that kind of energy reserves to supply them.

Voice- thats why i am here for, to teach you how to develop these kind of reserves.
    You will succeed. Just do what i told you. Remember first few months will be rocky but if you do what i say you will be fine.

Me- i need time to think on that.

Voice- 2 minutes after that offer will be withdrawn. You will be left for 500 years of solitude.

Me- (curse), thats cheating.

Voice- time is running.

Me- okay i will do it. Just dont bail out on me.

Voice- okay then just do what you did when you establish a connection with me.
    Call out to your ancestors, it should be a feeling, feeling of love and respect.
    Call out to them and tell them you will help them.

After doing this for one hour i got tired. I stop my attempt to establish link. The spirit told me that it was not successful, i have to try again. After wasting my 5 hours on a span 3 days he finally said that link was established.

Voice- you wasted 5 hours just establishing the link. Incompetent fool.

Me- you didnt told me how to exactly do that.

Voice- its yours to figure out.

Me- you promised me you will help.

Voice- i didnt promise you anything, these simple things you have to learn.
    You were meditating for 2 years. Why were you meditating at first place since you were only 12 and your parents have nothing to do with any kind religious things.

Me- why are you asking that, you can read my mind. there is no need to even ask me.

Voice- i dont like to use my spirit abilities often. I like to be human without powers.

Me- your are pathetic.

Voice- maybe, but i like this way. Answer my question.

Me- well i didnt have any clue about religions and gods etc. but then i stumbled upon a religious site. I read that and my curiosity increased. So i started reading whatever i can get my hands on. I was subsequently introduced to the eastern mystiscism. There chakras, auras, crystal etc. so to see how these things work i started doing meditation. Another thing was that i felt peaceful while doing meditation. It was kind of a good feeling.

Voice- so then how do you meditate.

Me- well i meditate an hour a day. I certainly miss my meditation 3 or 4 times a month. I use the budhist mantra "om mani padme hum". I play it on my ipod.
    You should know this, why are you even asking?

Voice- i know future.... You will know when you reach that point (it was this channeled message he was talking about)

Me- okay then what do you want to tell me?

Voice- well for starters try to meditate for 2 hours every day.

Me- 2 hours will be hard, i dont think i have time for that.

Voice- then make time. Well let me put it simply. You have a tank of water with a storage of 1 million litre. You only have one thousand litre in that. Per day you put 50 litres in that water. I took 5 litres of that while you ancestors now taking 20 litres
    Of that. Your spent other 20 on your ordinary life. Remaining five are accumulated in the tank. Your objective is to fill the tank until it overflows. Now just try to imagine how much voulume of tank you have to fill in stable conditions. I didnt calculate obstacles in it, nor the mistakes you will be end up doing. When you will grown up you will end up spending water in your reserves trying to achieve things. Thus depleting it further. Your 5 litres are remaining just because you are meditating and living a peaceful life. Thats why you will meditate for 2 hours and i will not hear any complaints.

Me- but then what about my uncle, he didnt do any meditation.

Voice- thats the same reason he will die. He ended up spending so much water in his tank that now his body cant go on like that. The same will happen to you if you dont follow what i am saying. Your ancestors wont bestow any mercy on you, they will take their part regardless of water level in your reserve.

Me- if i told my uncle to do meditation will that save him

Voice- its too late for that. Even if you told him to do that first he will not believe in you, second even if believes you he doesnt know how to meditate. Third even if you teach him how to meditate he do not have enough time learn to effectively do that to save his life or i say postpone it further. Either way he will die. You already told him to take care of his health, lets see how he does that?

Me- you are so cold and mean.

Voice- doesnt matter when you have seen enough deaths you will become like me.

Me- so then how can i raise my energy level?

Voice- same as before, meditation. Do that for one month and after that i will talk to you again.

Re: Message from unknown

Admin note
    Closing thread.
    satay

Thread Information