Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: God is not a Mere Superintendent.

Re: God is not a Mere Superintendent.

Dear friend.,

If Lord is not in every picture, your super smart theory and further explanation are considered useless by any system of thought!

The dishonest wording from your repeated analogy of world being flat is something you have not seen but "read" and borrowed from some books and science! Remember that if you can!

There is a reason why tons of things are not shared because someone who cannot even control his emotions wants everything to be told that cannot be first listened, digested and understood. Lakhs of skills, sincerity, good intent, helping the other, not harming anyone even by words are some of the symptoms of high class beings ( regardless of their birth) but unfortunately not everyone is same or made equal by their very own nature. An arrogant only knows where to find faults and prove himself super right but always proves to be useless to anyone other than his ego. Surely the degree with which our ego gets control over push us to upper and lower standards of joy and activities!

I do not think you are in this forum to talk anything positive and all over the place, you are utter negative and just complaints! As you do not see any value, the feeling is same here so respectfully i agree to disagree and wanting to say a grand good bye to you personally.

Thank you.
    Last edited by grames; 24 July 2014 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grames View Post
    Dear friend.,

There is a reason why tons of things are not shared because someone who cannot even control his emotions wants everything to be told that cannot be first listened, digested and understood. Lacks of skills, sincerity, good intent, helping the other, not harming anyone even by words are some of the symptoms of high class beings ( regardless of their birth) but unfortunately not everyone is same or made equal by their very own nature. An arrogant only knows where to find faults and prove himself super right but always proves to be useless to anyone other than his ego.

I do not think you are in this forum to talk anything positive and all over the place, you are utter negative and just complaints! As you do not see any value, the feeling is same here so respectfully i agree to disagree and wanting to say a grand good bye to you personally.

Thank you.
    Namaste grames
    It was you who made personal comments on me when all i asked was a question on karna. So please stop being a hypocrite and get into truth and reality. Because it looks like you dont see faults from your end but just anyone who goes against your thought process and start labelling them with your own names which is totally understood considering the line of thought you come from
    And regarding me being negative it seems so and i suppose i should also call osama bin laden a saint just to don a garb of positivity and become a "high" class being and because that might hurt his followers too
    Last edited by ganeshamylord; 24 July 2014 at 02:33 PM.

Admin note
    Varna has been discussed to death on HDF. Use search function to read previous thousand posts.
    satay

Thread Information