Jesus was mentioned in the Vedic literatures more than 3000+ years before he appeared.

http://www.salagram.net/Jesus-Went-To-India.htm

My question is: why Jesus was mentioned in the Vedic literatures
more than 3000+ years before he appeared?

There must be some reason that GodAllahParmesherYHWH had revealed this fact on some pious man - and this prophecy existed in the Vedic literature.

One the one hand; this speaks of the truthfulness of the Vedas in origin and on the other it shows some important role which Jesus had to play in this region and also the spiritual significance of this towering personality. Following thoughts come to my mind.

1. Jesus, a truthful person; was born among Jews in Judea. Jews had a prophecy in their scriptures of his coming as Moshiach or Messiah.

2. Jews did not accept him and tortured him; believing him a false Messenger of God and put him on a Cross to kill him being a false Messenger of God as was written in their scriptures.

3. GodAllahParmesherYHWH helped Jesus save his life. He migrated from Judea and came to India where ten of the twelve tribes of the Jews had settled in exile.

4. History tells us that these tribes had meanwhile accepted Buddhism; and they had a prophecy of a White Messiah coming to this land. They accepted Jesus.

5. This way Jesus became relevant in India.

6. Jesus is the bridge of understanding between Buddhists, Jews, Hindus, Christians and Muslims.

7. This is what I understand from the Prophecy that is mentioned in the Vedic literatures more than 3000+ years before Jesus appeared in this region.

Thanks