Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Hindus - An alternative history

Re: The Hindus - An alternative history

To Hindus and to those who really want to know authentic history of ancient India and Hinduism :

There is a book called "The True History and the Religion of India, A concise Encyclopedia of Authentic Hinduism" , Graciously authored by His Divinity Swami Prakashanand Saraswati is one of the most comprehensive books on human civilization and ancient India History .

"The True History and the Religion of India" is a single-volume, all inclusive, concise Authentic Encyclopedia of Hinduism which details all the aspects of Hinduism at one place.
    It is an amazing sourcebook of Indian history, religion, and civilization. This 808 page book chronicles the entire history of Bharatvarsh (India) and expounds the essence of Bhartiya (Hindu) scriptural teachings.
    This is the only authentic record which gives a comparative account of world history and civilization of the last 8,000 years, along with Bhartiya history and its unbroken civilization of 1,972 million years, with scientific evidences.

Review :
    " For the first time in 400 years
    such an encyclopedic literature has been produced that destroys the cloud of confusion about Hinduism and establishes the Divine glory of Bhartiya history and religion in the world. "The True History and the Religion of India, A concise Encyclopedia of Authentic Hinduism" is truly a concise encyclopedia of Hinduism which contains an unimaginably enormous amount of authentic information with scientific evidences that brings the total Hinduism in one single volume. It is undoubtedly a Divine gift that has been given by Shree Swamiji for the benefit of the whole world.

- Dr. David Campos, Professor, Roosevelt University, Chicago.

How and why this book was written :

Shree Swamiji says, “I read those books and I was in tears. I couldn’t believe my eyes that Bhartiya culture was being so badly derogated and misrepresented by the so called Indian and western scholars.” He was shocked to find what was still being taught in the schools and colleges of India even after more than 56 years of Independence. He further explored and discovered that the libraries of India and the whole world are flooded with such derogatory writings of western and Indian scholars. Originally these derogatory books were the outcome of English diplomacy that tried to degrade Hindu culture by all means according to their well planned scheme. In this way an enormous amount of such books were written during those days. Later on, the same trend was adopted by the Hindu writers. (It is all described in this book.)

Links to download/read/buy this Authentic Book :

1] http://www.thevedicfoundation.org/th...dia/index.html

2] http://books.google.co.in/books/abou...kC&redir_esc=y

3] http://www.amazon.in/The-True-Histor.../dp/0967382319

4] http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...igion_of_India

So it's your dicision
    and the fate too , what will you prefer . The book by that woman who is sexually inspired or this book of Divine Sawmi who is inspired by divineness of Dharma and has devoted his entire life to Dharma ?\

Last edited by hinduism♥krishna; 11 March 2014 at 01:02 AM.

Namaste friends,

The West is so obsessed with Sex that nothing is palatable to them until it is dipped in the cesspool of sex.

This lady wants to sell her book and in this world nothing sells like sex. So, she uses this great tool for achieving her end. What can we do ? We have every right to feel agitated over such cheap gimmicks at the cost of maligning our culture and heritage. We can really foil her design if every Indian decides not to buy her book as a mark of protest.

If possible, one can open a website condemning this act of her and expose her poor knowledge about India and Hindus.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    Namaste friends,

The West is so obsessed with Sex that nothing is palatable to them until it is dipped in the cesspool of sex.

This lady wants to sell her book and in this world nothing sells like sex. So, she uses this great tool for achieving her end. What can we do ? We have every right to feel agitated over such cheap gimmicks at the cost of maligning our culture and heritage. We can really foil her design if every Indian decides not to buy her book as a mark of protest.

If possible, one can open a website condemning this act of her and expose her poor knowledge about India and Hindus.

OM
    That is the Dharmik Hindu mind and I was expecting this. Sigh ! I see here at least one person who really loves our sacred hindu culture and others are just debating on rating of that book. They don't know how such book can totally harm our sanatani culture and its principles.

On internet discussions, I'm seeing that lot of Hindu's are criticized everywhere by non-hindus. They always say Hindus are Lingo worshipers. They worship black demon gods like krishna, kali. And do you know who have propagated such misconceptions ? By these so called Indian history and religious scholors, slaves of britishers like this woman and Romila Thapar. The list of such pseudo Indian historians is unending !

Thank you, devotee.

So I request all of you to read this "The True History and the Religion of India, A concise Encyclopedia of Authentic Hinduism" to know 1,972 million years of real history of aryavarta and of ancient Hindus ( India) with scientific and scriptural proofs. [ Refer my #15 post ]

Hara hara Maha deva !
    Last edited by hinduism♥krishna; 11 March 2014 at 11:10 PM.

Thread Information