Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Narendra Modi- What He Represents

Re: Narendra Modi- What He Represents

Things have changed in last few days. It is looking like a great anti-incumbency against UPA. NDA is heading nearer and nearer towards majority. I personally believe NDA won't have problem in forming the government. So abki baar Modi Sarkar for Sure
    When the light has risen, there is no day, no night, neither existence nor non-existence; Siva alone is there. That is the eternal, the adorable light of Savitri, - and the ancient wisdom proceeded thence (Svetasvatara Upanishad IV-18). :)

Anti-Modi forces at work in the US Congress

Namaste,

Interesting article triggered from Aap ki adalat (modi ki adalat).

One christian women asked for safety of christians in Modi's rule

The author finds the reason behind Christian's fear and organized conversion (connecting all with Jesus)

http://www.mediacrooks.com/2014/04/b...n-mission.html

What I feel is that all are assuming that Modi will become PM or say has already became PM.

Hari OM
    Only God Is Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion - Ramakrishna
    Total Surrender of Ego to SELF is Real Bhakti - Ramana Maharshi

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

namah SivAya vishnurUpAya viShNave SivarUpiNe, MBh, vanaparva, 3.39.76

Sanskrit Dict | MW Dict | Gita Super Site | Hindu Dharma

Namaste

Brad Sherman and Tulsi are correct, to not trust Tom Lantos and his "Human Rights Commission" after his own name TLHRC. Tom Lantos is a know disgrace to many Californians, and he is simply agenda driven and hates religious sentiment in general. Lantos is often lambasted on Radio Talk shows here in California (both Northern Bay Area and LA region and Orange County) as an extremist.

By the way, I am feeling very confident that Modi will be one of India's greatest stalwarts and leaders. I pray for his victory. And I feel victory is his.

Om Namah Sivaya

Namaste

Shame on Bangaloreans. They get the finest living standards in India. They talk big in social networking sites but when it was suppose to go and vote they stayed at home.

Traditional congress voters turned up in large numbers
    :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(
    Anirudh...

Thumbs Up Re: Narendra Modi- What He Represents

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    Namaste Bharatiyavaasis

We all know Ahimsawadi M K Gandhi recruited our fore fathers and literally threw them into gallows to show his servitude to his masters. Time to route centuries old servitude by voting out all pseudo secular parties.

A hundred years ago, Great Britain had outsourced her Great War to India. India recruited 14,40,437 men and sent 13,81,050 of them overseas to fight for the British Empire between 1914 and 1918, saving Britain and her Allies from an ignominious defeat.

Interestingly, 78% of respondents in France believed India stayed neutral in the conflictand didn't send any troops; in reality, over 1,40,000 Indian soldiers fought to defend French soil and thousands died while doing so.

Incidentally, one of the largest Indian
    memorials in Europe is at Neuve Chappelle, France where nearly 5,000 Indian soldiers died during one of the bloodiest battles of the Great War in March 1915.
    +1 Thank you Anirudh ji for sharing this.

Surprisingly we don't find this truth of Gandhi in any historical book of Indian school. My school has taught me that Gandhi was a godly man. But the facts are saying the opposite.

After reading your above quote it wouldn't be wrong to call M Gandhi as a slave of Britishers. The most annoying thing for me about Gandhi is that he gave the most precious sacred Vedic land (Pakistan) to mlecchas.

I think we should expose Gandhi and Jawarlal neharu who are considered as noble persons & are praised in great esteem for nothing.

Actually both of them fought for freedom only for their personal gains.

The real fighters were those who gave their life to India. I salute to Bhagat Singh. Because of such true freedom fighters, our bharat Mata is now free.

One thing about today's situation in politics, Secularism of Congress is becoming dangerous for Hindus. In India, the new definition of Secularism has been created - Secularism is nothing but the anti-hinduness.

Hare Krishna
    Last edited by hinduism♥krishna; 18 April 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Congress, media and muslims keep accusing Modi of Riots, even after supreme court gave clean chit to Modi. Isn't it an insult to Supreme Court?

Sure they are polarizing votes. There are a lot of Bangladesi refugees, who may now be an important vote bank.

We know history that is taught to us

Hari OM

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

Yes Amrut, Bangladeshi "refugees" and illegal aliens are a huge problem, source of voter fraud, I can bank on it from experience of illegals in other countries. In regards to these, there is no doubt there is voter fraud using Bangladeshi votes in India who hate Modi. WB has a big problem, from first hand observation.

When grace of God is with someone, then nothing can stop s/he.

The thing is, when it comes to voting, middle class and higher middle class families, the 'educated class' come out in less percentage.

It is said that they are the ones who prefer Modi and generally BJP. So if the voting % increases, there is every chance that extra votes will go in favour of BJP.

Some tweets, lining with title of thread

Retweeted by Narendra Modi

Random House India ‏@RHIndia Apr 18
    Read about the Modi mantra of Governance in 'Centrestage' by @UdayMahurkar http://bit.ly/1i24zPz #NaMoCentrestage http://bit.ly/PblNDb --> (Centrestage : Inside the Narendra Modi Model of Governance)

Narendra Modi ‏@narendramodi Apr 18

Congratulations to @UdayMahurkar for his book on Gujarat's development over the last decade http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/the-inside-story-of-narendra-modis-gujarat-model/1/356380.html …

Question Re: Narendra Modi- What He Represents

Namaste

Any updates? The vote has started. I hear huge turnout in W.B., i am literally on "pins and needles".

I am hoping for hope, for Modi.

Om Namah Sivaya

Thread Information