Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to Buy Real Rudraksha?

Re: Where to Buy Real Rudraksha?

Quote Originally Posted by divnelight View Post
    Namaste Eastern Mind,

Thank you explaining the process at minimela. Today I learned that some of their beads 1-13 mukhi set come from Nothern India/Nepal. Basically, I am assuming that their malas comes from Hawaii and not India. While the loose beads are from India. Do you have any insight to this? Once, I confirm which Rudraksha are from where I will update this thread and add minimela to the orginal post.

-divnelight
    Vannakkam: The larger thumbnail sized loose beads and malas all are from the Hawaiian trees. But the minimela also sells smaller japa bead malas (quite small, often hooded with metal) they import from India. That's a different kind of seed completely. The oddly numbered mukhi ones would mostly come from India too. Not all though, as they are also harvested by luck in Hawaii too. As mentioned before, I found a 7, a 9, and an 11 myself.

They are fairly easy to grow. In the grove itself, there are often seeds that are sprouted, and a couple of leaves coming up. I'm sure some of the other trees in Kauai came from people taking the small trees.

It would be very difficult to pick the fruits directly from the trees, as it's a very large tree. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II4bwUkX9pk

Aum Namasivaya

Namaste DivineLight,

Honestly, you have gotten a lot of good feedback in these threads. I've never found more than Rudra Center and Mini-mela before, so this is some good information, if one really gets what they buy from all of these. If you ever end up with some first hand experiences with any of these, please share if you would.
    Quote Originally Posted by divnelight View Post
    Have you ever done a skype session with Neetaji and how is it?
    I haven't, no. I have had a brief email exchange with her, but that was more my expressing my gratitude to her for a specific purchase and her replying. Honestly I never expected she would directly get or read my email. And perhaps she didn't and it's a sock-puppet account, but I have a feeling it was her.
    Do you feel it is necessary to provide you birth chart information in order to have an accurate recommendation?
    I don't know a lot about Jyotish, though I hope to learn some eventually. As I understand it though, if you are looking for a recommendation to help with any possible planetary or karmic effects, then yes you would need to provide at least your birth information. She may have more requirements, I don't really know.
    Does she recommend multiple therapy options or just one mala combination.
    Honestly, it's not a service I've sought out. Partly because I can't justify the cost and partly because I don't personally feel like I need it. I am happy to have what I get and what I get is what I need at any time.
    I really like the 14 mukhi and Siddha combination.
    I am making an educated guess here but it seems these combos are among the standard ones she puts together and may be ordered without her consult or recommendation. With a consult she can make a recommendation from her standard line or design something specific for you, at an extra cost as well. if you like them and can afford them, and if you feel they would help you, then perhaps plan for buying one.
    Also, in your post above are you referring to Rudra Centre or Minimela?
    I meant I would recommend Mini-mela too. I haven't personally purchased from them but I have a friend who has and have seen her beads, they are lovely.

I wish I had some information on other sellers, but I found such a love in cleaning beads from the fruits, and had good experiences with Rudra Center, that I am happy continuing as I am. If I ever find a better deal on the fruits though, well, that would be another matter entirely. So far I've only ever seen the dried fruits from Rudra Centre though.

~Pranam
    ~~~~~
    What has Learning profited a man, if it has not led him to worship the good feet of Him who is pure knowledge itself?
    They alone dispel the mind's distress, who take refuge at the feet of the incomparable one.
    ~~Tirukural 2, 7

Anbe Sivamayam, Satyame Parasivam

Quote Originally Posted by Aanandinii View Post
    Namaste DivineLight,

Honestly, you have gotten a lot of good feedback in these threads. I've never found more than Rudra Center and Mini-mela before, so this is some good information, if one really gets what they buy from all of these. If you ever end up with some first hand experiences with any of these, please share if you would.

I haven't, no. I have had a brief email exchange with her, but that was more my expressing my gratitude to her for a specific purchase and her replying. Honestly I never expected she would directly get or read my email. And perhaps she didn't and it's a sock-puppet account, but I have a feeling it was her.
    I don't know a lot about Jyotish, though I hope to learn some eventually. As I understand it though, if you are looking for a recommendation to help with any possible planetary or karmic effects, then yes you would need to provide at least your birth information. She may have more requirements, I don't really know.
    Honestly, it's not a service I've sought out. Partly because I can't justify the cost and partly because I don't personally feel like I need it. I am happy to have what I get and what I get is what I need at any time.
    I am making an educated guess here but it seems these combos are among the standard ones she puts together and may be ordered without her consult or recommendation. With a consult she can make a recommendation from her standard line or design something specific for you, at an extra cost as well. if you like them and can afford them, and if you feel they would help you, then perhaps plan for buying one.
    I meant I would recommend Mini-mela too. I haven't personally purchased from them but I have a friend who has and have seen her beads, they are lovely.

I wish I had some information on other sellers, but I found such a love in cleaning beads from the fruits, and had good experiences with Rudra Center, that I am happy continuing as I am. If I ever find a better deal on the fruits though, well, that would be another matter entirely. So far I've only ever seen the dried fruits from Rudra Centre though.

~Pranam
    Namaste Aanandinii,

Happy Diwali. Sorry for the late reply I have been really busy lately. You are right I have gotten some really good information. I was just a little more cautious then usual because earlier in the year my father bought me a 14 mukhi from India but it turn out to be fake (they added extra mukhis to it; he did not go to the suppliers I told him to). Also, my parents are providing me the money. So I was little on edge.

I will be talking to Neetaji later this week I will let you know how it goes. She asked my date of birth and time of birth so lets see if it is factored into my session. Also, I wonder if a custom mala will be made or I will have to pick one from the therapy line up. I hope everything turns out fine. I would prefer Nepali beads but the cost of some of them are expensive on Rudra Centre's website. I will be sure to ask Neetaji what the main difference between Nepali vs Java beads are and if they have the same effect in the end (ex. Silly example: If I want to touch the moon will both allow me to do so).

I have also been in contact with mini-mala. I obtained some high resolution photos of their 1-13 mukhi Rudraksha in a box. They are from Nepal/Northern India. I can upload the pictures here if your are interested. Maybe I will ask a moderator about helping me with the resolution size.

In terms of sellers I think the legit ones are mini-mela, Rudra Centre, Rudra Life, Rudra Gems ,Shiv Ratan Kendra and Indraprastha Gem and Jewllery Institute. It seems Rudra Centre has the most comprehensive website out all of these. As far as I know I think the only people that sell seeds are Rudra Centre and mini-mela. This week I saw a documentary on how in India sweets for Diwali are adulterated. It really made me realize the importance of a trusted supplier for any product in India. It is shocking how far people will go to maximize their profits whether it is sweets or Rudraksha.

-divinelight

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam: The larger thumbnail sized loose beads and malas all are from the Hawaiian trees. But the minimela also sells smaller japa bead malas (quite small, often hooded with metal) they import from India. That's a different kind of seed completely. The oddly numbered mukhi ones would mostly come from India too. Not all though, as they are also harvested by luck in Hawaii too. As mentioned before, I found a 7, a 9, and an 11 myself.

They are fairly easy to grow. In the grove itself, there are often seeds that are sprouted, and a couple of leaves coming up. I'm sure some of the other trees in Kauai came from people taking the small trees.

It would be very difficult to pick the fruits directly from the trees, as it's a very large tree. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II4bwUkX9pk

Aum Namasivaya
    Namaste Eastern Mind,

Happy Diwali! The video is amazing. The colour of the fruit is the colour of Lord Shiva I can feel their divinity. I wish I could plant Rudraksha where I live. The winter would most likely kill the trees unless I build a green house. I tired asking if they sell any higher mukhis from Hawaii but was not given a clear answer (all loose beads are from India). I think I am going to contact mini-mela again and ask specifically which items come from the monastery because their website is vague. Thanks again for that amazing video it was really peaceful I could only imagine how it feels to mediate under those beautiful Rudraksha trees.

-divinelight

Namaste all,

Even though there are various dealers and suppliers available online who promise supplying best Rudraksha, however one should choose proper dealer by checking the history and user reviews of dealers. For this one can rely on http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/. Good luck!!!
    Chakra Healing with RRST!!!

Pranam

As far as I understand one should never buy Rudraksha for one self, they should be given as gift. I have 1 that came to me floating taking Snan in Ganga Ma while doing Char Dham Yatra, 4 faced, I believe is Saraswati, My other one is Pancha Deva Rudraksha 5 5 faced which was given to me as a gift by a friend and brother from Juna Akara.

So dont buy for yourself buy for someone else and leave the rest to Antariyami.

I am a regular buyer of Rudraksha. And indeed, www.rudraksha-ratna.com and www.rudralife.com are the best rudraksha suppliers in India.

Recently, I also bought a few beads for my clients from www.rudrakshamahima.in. It's a small firm so i was little skeptical while placing an order. But to my surprise, i found their quality equally good at reasonable prices. And above all their process of energizing Rudraksha is highly scientific (and transperent too). My clients replies are awessum. They started feeling the power of the beads in the first week itself. Their deliveries are little sluggish however.. take almost 7-8 days to deliver.

One more thing I forgot to mention about www.rudrakshamahima.in is that they are socially responsible and service minded people rather than traders... many a times they give away beads like 7 Mukhi to the needy (but shraddhalu) people absolutely free of cost.

Thread Information