Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Analyzing Divisional Charts

Analyzing Divisional Charts

Om Tat Sat,

I'm looking for reference books for analyzing Varga charts. As the Varga’sprogress am seeing Rahu/Ketu are staying in the same house.

It would be great if the learned members can guide me on this.

Thanks

Krishna

Re: Analyzing Divisional Charts

Quote Originally Posted by KrishnaTVM View Post
    Om Tat Sat,

I'm looking for reference books for analyzing Varga charts. As the Varga’sprogress am seeing Rahu/Ketu are staying in the same house.

It would be great if the learned members can guide me on this.

Thanks

Krishna
    Did you mean the same sign as in D1 or as happens in certain vargas, both actually in the same varga-sign/house, such as D16 and a few others? ;-))

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

RR Ji,

I was refering to D24, D30, D60 etc.

Thanks
    Krishna

RR Ji,

I was refering to D24, D30, D60 etc.

Thanks
    Krishna
    Actually, the *phenomenon* begins with the traditional hora (not the innovations!), drives through Highway 16 ;-) and heads for the higher mountains <LOL>!

Energies -- reconstituted, perhaps or merely the geometry of slices within the circle...?

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

RR Ji,

I am sorry. I didn't get what you are saying.

Thanks
    Krishna

RR Ji,

I am sorry. I didn't get what you are saying.

Thanks
    Krishna
    D2 and D16 also! not just the ones you mentioned!

RR Ji,

Can you recommend some books which explains the analysis of Vargas such as D20, D12, D60 etc.

Thanks
    Krishna

RR Ji,

Can you recommend some books which explains the analysis of Vargas such as D20, D12, D60 etc.

Thanks
    Krishna
    Goel's comprehensive prediction, Sharma's interpreting divisional charts, even choudhry's book (though Systems Approach specific) and the one by C.S. Patel on navamsha (some principles applicable for other divisions too) are good, but you will find that you would still have to find tit bits here and there to collect hints and often they will fail, sometimes work. Same old, same old. Since I had to figure out things a lot before these came along, other than hints here and there from Santhanam and chandra kala nadi and so on, studying through actual charts and bugging the heck out of my friends and relatives was the hard and hungry way for me and perhaps many others than the current gentler and prolific times! But, I think after reading all the books, unless you carry out your homework using charts, you will end up becoming a Pothaa-Shastri! Books can be rather mesmerizing and lulling, is what I find!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

RR Ji,

Thanks for your guidance.

Thanks
    Krishna

hariḥ o
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

It would be wise to look to the varga¹ charts ( as they are sometimes called) within their groupings. This would be wise study to understand them:
    • D1 to D12
    • D13 to D24
    • D 25 to D 36
    • D 37 to D48
    • D 49 to D 60
    Not every divisional chart is called out by mahārishi parāśara in his brihat-parāśara-horā-śāstra e.g. D13, D26, and where is the D120 ?
    Yet the wisdom is set to harmonics as they are called (I am not a fan of this, but yield to those wiser then me on this matter). That is, the D13 to D24 charts are the 1st harmonic of the D1 to D12; the rest of the chart groups become 2,3 & 4 harmonic.
    It seems if I were in charge the D1 to D12 would be the 1st harmonic, but no one asked me ( go figure ?). So they tend to call the D1 to D12 the primary set of divisional charts.

Now to increase the complexity of these charts there are suggestions by mahārishi parāśara on how these divisional charts are to be constructed - as he used a sequential method. But there are other ways too to construct the divisional charts with other rules that are applied.
    Mahārishi parāśara-ji's approach is considered regular and irregular. The regular order is considered as the order of brahma - the perfect or dfer of nature - smooth, sequential, etc. This order is applied to living human beings.
    Then there is the irrgualr approach and some ~jumping~ as it is called, is applied. This they say is used for the non-living word & inanimate parts of the manifest creation ( things/objects that people may pursue).

So , if we took the D2 chart ( hora) there are 4 different ways to construct this chart - one being how mahārishi parāśara-ji would suggest + 3 other methods all applied for distinct purposes.

So, think of this... to be a substantially accomplished jyotisa, one not only needs to be able to use and apply all the harmonic charts properly, they too should know their permutations and when to apply them.
    That is why ( IMHO) one is always the student. I have met few who in this present day can do this.

This informs the reader in a nutshell why there are meager results in a chart analysis and when there is an excellent result in a reading.

It is very easy to be a meager joytish with just some 'coffee table' knowledge. But to be most excellent, this is a different story all together.

iti śivaṁ

1. varga - a division , class ,a set.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Thread Information