Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lagna Sandhi

Re: Lagna Sandhi

Dear RR Ji,

Please find the natives birth details below.

1. POB - Sholavandhan, Madurai, TN
    2. TOB - 5:53 PM
    3. DOB - May 25th 1983

Thanks
    Krishna

Quote Originally Posted by KrishnaTVM View Post
    Dear RR Ji,

Please find the natives birth details below.

1. POB - Sholavandhan, Madurai, TN
    2. TOB - 5:53 PM
    3. DOB - May 25th 1983

Thanks
    Krishna
    Quick check gives scorpio 2d 25m rising (your ayanamsha could get a different degree, of course. My sw is giving the same configurations in bhava lagna and ghatika lagna charts.

Let us wait for Mana ji to confirm if that is what he is getting and how to utilize the approach he mentioned about.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Agreed. But lot of predictions matches based on Thula Lagna.

Thanks
    Krishna

Thanks
    Krishna
    Please share...
    Also the birthdata of spouse and sibling and a child, if available

Thanks
    Krishna
    Krishna JI,

Hopefully we would be able to dig a bit deeper with the help of Mana ji, and possibly others, but if we look at it, unless ayanamsha choice begins to play a role (1degree or less, nominally speaking) as well as the ever present thing about inaccuracies in birth-times, the cusp falling in a given sign should indicate that a larger chunk of that house is under that sign. We are of course not getting into the situation of intercepted signs at very high latitudes (another can of worms, in that case!), so the cuspal sign should tend to predominate. Now, another issue could be that sandhis are not absolute but then we are questioning the 30degree sectorization given to us as the fundamental axiom and gets us into the troublesome thinking that maybe the 30 degree equal partitioning is just a nominal or even arbitrary recommendation. If one looks at the actual constellations, some indeed appear larger than others, visibly and that depends on the ascension times specific to the hemispheres, north and south! Kind of scary thought and many colleagues might be already getting a bit uncomfortable with that :-) but we are not really trying to change astrological thoughts as they stand and simply examining this situation of sandhis. It is not a big stretch from the accepted things in jyotish though. Dasa chidras are considered as 'null' points and it is accepted by many that when a dasa changes and particularly when a cycle of 9 dasas ends (cancer-leo etc) there is a period of unpredictability and even trouble. If we look at dasas as lunar progressions of the natal moon (as if moon is moving from stars of ketu, venus, sun, moon etc along the cycle). I am sure you are with me up to this point -- so again, ayanamsha variable aside (changes beginning and ending of dasa periods!) that 'chidra' concept if it applies to nakshatras, then why not rashis too? Afterall the two are coexisting realities along the same circle (zodiac)!

Hmmm... looks like I will have a sleepless night tonight. Good thing I am not working tomorrow :-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
    Last edited by Rohiniranjan; 21 April 2014 at 07:18 PM.

Dear KrishnaTVM ji, Rohiniranjan Ji,

Can I ask you the source of the birth time? Also, if possible any events or happenings from the day of birth; anything that was note worthy anecdotal or simply still resides in the mind and memory's of the natives Mother?
    We need also consider some events from the natives life, so as to compare dasa results.

Here are some thoughts for your consideration:

The natives Lagna and Janma nakshatra are the same, regardless of rasi.

If Ali (scorpio) is lagna, the natives 9th lord of dharma is moving from a yoga with sani in tula (Libra) to a yoga with guru in Ali, due to the bhava lagna placement; chandra is representative of the natives mind. The effect of this could be that the native suffers from big depressions and mood swings (sani with chandra), but is unconscious of this due to the shift, having a tendency thus to project outwards, due to Gurus nature; might this be the cause the shifts in character of which you have spoken?
    We might in this circumstance, consider that the entire chandra cakra is to be shifted to understand the natives own perspective whilst the reality of the native is not the same. How does this native perceive his or her work colleges, Guru or Ketu?
    The 9th house here has a raging storm in it, caused by the mutual aspect of both Sani and Rahu and the 2nd house is on fire due to ketu with Mangals aspect. Guru and lagna are in a Papa-Kartari Yoga, guru fully blocked disabling him somewhat in these circumstance reducing the aspect on 9th.
    Consider also here, that surya and mangal are both in a samyoga in Rohini, also the nakshatra of chandra. So chandra is a very important eliment in the unfolding of the chart. His apparent displacement to the native would be critical to their world view, perhaps this samyoga is even indicative of the cause of this?

Mangal as Lagna lord in 7th would make this person's life tend to revolve around another; all the while make them very jealous yet kind, resulting in a drastic consequent change in well being due to marriage or partnership, thus also any consequent separation. Has this person experienced the loss of a partner?

So, chandra is shifting house from a yoga with sani to one with guru and debilitation; guru is disabled by a papakartary yoga, though has digbala if in lagna, he needs help here either way.

To settle which lagna is the most apt I would look to the lagna lord in 7th or lagna lord in 9th and how these positions effect the different dasa; relating them to events given by the native, as being important in the natives life; They are after all, very different positions.

Is the 4th lord in lagna or in 12th?

Look also to the yoga's; they work upon a level that is much higher than the house lordships.

Kind regards.
    Last edited by Mana; 21 April 2014 at 11:53 PM.

Dear KrishnaTVM ji, Rohiniranjan Ji,

Worthy of note given the initial subject of the thread; Budha is stationary or kuṭila in the chart, giving the ability to jump at will between its placement and that opposite him; This will greatly effect the personality of the native giving the ability to change direction upon a sixpence.

Kind regards.

Dear Mana ji,

Some very significant points and caveats raised by you. Thanks for your time and effort. Going primarily by matching events with dasas (primarily nakshatra dasas and especially vimshottari) which is usually used for rectification by many practitioners is fine, but if we take Sri Satyacharya's writings into account, he has pointed at more than one points (usually moon) that seed the dasas in a person's lifetime.

One would need for the birthtime to be off by several minutes to get tula lagna and dozens of minutes to get bhava lagna so I am relying on Krishna ji having already satisfied himself about the birthtime. Not sure if you had a spare moment to read my earlier response but if possible I would request you to check if your calculations match what I am getting. You may be using a slightly different ayanamsha so naturally might get slightly different results, but presumably differing only by a few minutes.

Much appreciated!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Dear KrishnaTVM Ji, Rohiniranjan Ji,

Yes you make significant points also, I had read your offering too. I speak of dasa, as I would use another dasa other than vimsottary, when lagna lord is in 7th; one which will make things remarkably different between the two possible lagna. I always look at the birth time even when rectified, as we are none of us infallible, thus always assume that there could be an error of up to 15 mins each way. It is sufficient that the rectification be made with a different planetary model or ephemeris with a differing ayanamsa; for the results to be very different.

As such I do prefer to request at the very least the source of the birth time.

Oh please excuse me, I had missed your post prior to the longer one, Rohiniranjan Ji; so here we go, I find the ascendant to be - 1� Ali 28' 52"

Using Drik Siddanta, with chitra always as the center of spica for nārāyaṇa cakra; so that no ayanāṃśa is required.

Kind regards.
    Last edited by Mana; 23 April 2014 at 12:41 PM.

Dear KrishnaTVM Ji,

When you say predictions; are you referring to the significance and thus the result of Bhāva lords in houses, or other, perhaps the dasa periods?

Do you see that Chandra shifting due to bhāva lagna too?

Kind regards.
    Last edited by Mana; 22 April 2014 at 01:12 PM.

Thread Information