Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Combust Yogakaraka

Re: Combust Yogakaraka

Dear Rohini Ranjan ji ,
    If only it is more elaborated , it could have been very helpful in studying the case histories . regards -- Saswathy

Sure, Saswathy ji! For instance in the case study that you posted, namely of Tagore, what if it is not combustion, but a conjunction with a malefic for pisces lagnas that was responsible for the negative effect on venus which itself is not quite a benefic for that lagna? Combustion could be the red-herring concept in this case...? :-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Dear Rohini Ranjanji,
    It sounds very convincing. But then , when conjunction and combuston , both are on the border line , how to arrive at the exact state .Apart from that , what about the western concept of 'Cazimi 'The question here is , does combusion , totally destroys the effects of planets and conjunction adds strength and gives accentuated results .

Quote Originally Posted by saswathy View Post
    Dear Rohini Ranjanji,
    It sounds very convincing. But then , when conjunction and combuston , both are on the border line , how to arrive at the exact state .Apart from that , what about the western concept of 'Cazimi 'The question here is , does combusion , totally destroys the effects of planets and conjunction adds strength and gives accentuated results .

Dear LS ji :-)

Namashkaar!
    What a brilliant question about the mysterious SUN (pardon the pun)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan (one word, BTW!)

Dear Rohini Ranjanji ,
    What a beautiful reply. Different degeers are given for the combustion . For example in one chart Sun is at 5 degrees Taurus ,and venus and Jupiter are at 11 degrees Taurus . Then how we have to take it as conjuction or combustion According to me both venus and Jupiter are combust ,but he says there is no combustion . But for all practical purposes , it is combustion for me . Then what about Cazami , does it come under conjunction or combustion . A well known astrologe told me Cazimi gives the best results . I don't know about that beause I don't have any information about that in Indian astrology .

Dear Rohini Ranjanji ,
    What a beautiful reply. Different degeers are given for the combustion . For example in one chart Sun is at 5 degrees Taurus ,and venus and Jupiter are at 11 degrees Taurus . Then how we have to take it as conjuction or combustion According to me both venus and Jupiter are combust ,but he says there is no combustion . But for all practical purposes , it is combustion for me . Then what about Cazami , does it come under conjunction or combustion . A well known astrologe told me Cazimi gives the best results . I don't know about that beause I don't have any information about that in Indian astrology .
    HAHA! LS ji, caizimi is caizimi? It is not ayanamsha dependent or oriental vs occidental? ;-)

Caizimi is an embrace when skies in the background simply vanish?

But in how many charts, realistically does that presumably happen or anticipated? To worry about? ;-)

Love, Light, Reality...?

Rohiniranjan

Dear Rohini Ranjan ji ,
    I don't want the identity to be known . Why you insist on that . Coming to the point , Cazimi , could be very rare phenomenon . But many great things are rare . My question is , -- if and if the cazimi takes place how to decipher that . Since it is a topic not discussed , frequently , I am curious to know .

Dear Rohini Ranjan ji ,
    I don't want the identity to be known . Why you insist on that . Coming to the point , Cazimi , could be very rare phenomenon . But many great things are rare . My question is , -- if and if the cazimi takes place how to decipher that . Since it is a topic not discussed , frequently , I am curious to know .
    I did not understand about the 'identity' comment or *where* I asked about that...?

Cazimi is a concept emanating from tropical system and to the best of my information -- and I do not have ALL information within the coffers of Jyotish (known of course! Who knows about the hidden and unknown...?) -- jyotish does not have any pointers.

People can muse and surmise about the rarity and greatness, but would it not make more sense to taste the pudding, rather than discussing and similar verbiage pastimes...? ;-)

Your thirst, I believe, will quench more effectively from finding cazimi charts and examining reality, rather than discussing and arguing about what water is, how it makes sense, and the leela of nature which brings hydrogen and oxygen together, both explosive atoms, but when they unite, the product (jala) gets its own identity (tattwa) and quenches fires of all kinds, including thirst (fire) for knowledge!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan {still ONE WORD!}
    Last edited by Rohiniranjan; 14 May 2014 at 02:26 PM. Reason: typo and reminder about spelling of my name!

Thread Information