Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Basic questions

Re: Basic questions

Quote Originally Posted by Mana View Post
    Dear Rohoniranjan Ji,

We are not quite on the same page, I do agree that those aspects of alchemy and science have roots in the older tantra, that is blatant to any who chose to look; I am quite simply saying that scientific thought; maths being arguably the highest, is tantra also.
    I do not differentiate nor find or need to go to the more esoteric ancient doctrines at this time, and I don't mean for me personally in any way; but for simply for the sake of a discussion turning about psychological doctrine which I do not differentiate from any other school of thought; the reasons for my doing so I have already stated.
    Dear Mana_ji,

How we address others tells a lot about the state we are in when responding? ;-)

So many names and spellings thereof you have bestowed upon me, during past several sharings, at different moments of response, had been quite 'telling'...? ;-)

Love, Light, LOTS of REST...?

Rohiniranjan

Dear Rohiniranjan Ji,

I do apologize, most of this is internalized as I learn, and those about me mock me if I speak of my thoughts and of these studies, heck most around me are blatant closed minded rasists; so I am not used to communicating on these subjects, that said I am using mostly English.

As you well know, your own chart will filter your interpretation of my words, the words I use express very real ideas.

Please, do say if there are words you don't understand and I will explain why I have chosen to use them.

Kind regards.

Dear Rohiniranjan Ji,

Quote Originally Posted by Rohiniranjan View Post
    How we address others tells a lot about the state we are in when responding? ;-)
    I am terribly sorry, do please forgive me my indiscretion; was that a question, or a statement?
    Goodnight, rest well; it is late in your timezone.

Kind regards.
    Last edited by Mana; 13 April 2014 at 01:13 PM.

Dear Rohiniranjan Ji,

I am terribly sorry, please sorry forgive me my indiscretion; was that a question, or a statement?
    Goodnight, rest well; it is late in your timezone.

Kind regards.
    Dear Mana_ji,

It was a statement or product of my observation and the question mark was intended to replace the string (Don't you agree?)!

I generally sleep after greeting the next weekday, as I did yesterday (today according to clock-time classification of week-day!) and not being a glutton or perhaps blessed in terms of not requiring sleep for long stretches of hours, I have the luxury now of taking one or two naps during the daytime. :-)

Naps are great rejuvenators and remarkably improve general productivity. Unfortunately, only few nations and communities have been progressive enough to realize that simple reality!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Dear Rohiniranjan Ji,

I do apologize, most of this is internalized as I learn, and those about me mock me if I speak of my thoughts and of these studies, heck most around me are blatant closed minded rasists; so I am not used to communicating on these subjects, that said I am using mostly English.

As you well know, your own chart will filter your interpretation of my words, the words I use express very real ideas.

Please, do say if there are words you don't understand and I will explain why I have chosen to use them.

Kind regards.

Mana ji,

One of the reasons I am pursuing this, and thankfully you are complying instead of complaining, IS because I sense the sincerity behind your sharings. To me, they seem and sound like someone who is trying to describe his personal realizations (experiential sense of reality) and not just 'parroting' ancient dicta and observations, as some do. Nothing wrong in that approach too, lest I be misinterpreted as being critical of those who adopt that style and approach!

I did suspect (in a good and benevolent manner!) that your sense of tantra and mantra were more than the typical concrete sense in which we employ and view those, even though the octaves might be different between the mystical and the technical (if you know what I mean!). Also, my aim had not been for you to feel defensive or in a position where you need to justify your experiences. I hope (and sense) that you have the ability to differentiate and discern that.

My intention to pursue and understand the varieties of thoughts and thinking processes and their affective components (or associated attributes) stems from the observation that though our personal horoscopes and astrological configurations therein can serve as filters that colour and differently our perceptions of reality as individuals (as is bound to happen and does happen), there is the possibility and a personal duty to understand what that filtration is about and be able to step aside and see or try to see things without the filters. One way is to sincerely put our personal biases and baggages (all part of the filter) and view the *picture* through the filters of others. To me that probably explains why all minds born with the ashwini filter are not cookie-cutter clone-patterns, and of course others born with filters of a similar or different kinds view the picture differently! While respectful of what we find as descriptions and descriptors of such filters in revered texts written by far more accomplished individuals of yore, there needs to be more thought put into it and that might involve the attributes such as tattwa and more importantly gunas etc.

Regards and thanks for your open-hearted participation so far.

Rohiniranjan

Dear Rohiniranjan,

I am studying Kashmir Saivism from the recorded words of swami Lakshman Joo; and Jyotiṣ from my Siksa Guru Pandit Sanjay Rath.

My current understanding is mostly due to their wonderful teaching.
    If you have not understood any of my previous words please do ask.

To rise above ones horoscope is to my mind to project it outwardly. There is a beautiful concept in Jyotish which is called; āṁśa tūlya rāśi and rāśi tūlya āṁśa (ATR & RTA), by this mechanism the varga charts effect the rāśi chart, or indeed the rāśi chart becomes imprinted on the vargas. Which chart is colouring the individual is also a very pertinent question ...

Everything starts in the mind from the tattva, as the rāśi chart is made from the nakshatra by the tattva ... thus the importance of a spiritual understanding along with the more mechanical side of gola & gaṇita (maths and geometry) in Jyotish.

Being openhearted is my nature; it is not "I" that is doing anything at all.

Do you think that it is "I" that is complying with you; I wonder what made you say that, and why would I complain? I am simply describing my experience and learning's so far; They are not so positive when it comes to western culture; curiously though this is the drive for my learning, as through ATR the Universe inspires me to do so; I think through my navamsa.

Kind regards.

Dear Mana ji,

I personally have nothing negative about you or your Teachers, etc. For that matter I have nothing for or against west, western culture or for that matter the many eastern traditions as well, in our Globe! Two comments before I understand and accept that this conversation is not going to go anywhere, since we have ended in a circle! :-)

Freud and his thoughts and psychonalytic ramifications which still exist though with lesser force were actually anti or perhaps pre-drug therapy that has later (and later is NOW!) become the mainstay in psychiatry. You have shared the mal-effects of this latter practice in psychiatry. From where the negative feelings might have arisen in you, and based on your personal experiences which were frankly quite disconcerting to hear. Overdiagnosing in the arena of attention-deficit disorders etc have had their ill-effects on some or perhaps many children as we hear from time to time. It is all far more complex than we might know or understand.

A comment was made about shoonya too. To me shoonya is a very interesting number! Intrinsically, it has no value, and remains so when it preceeds other numbers. Such as 0001, 000000000001, 01 do nothing to the ONE that remains a constant. But when the SHOONYA follows a number or a decimal point then it becomes MEANINGFUL and the value increases or decreases of the number. For example .01, .0001, 10, 10000, 1E6, etc etc.

Regards as always,

Rohiniranjan

Thread Information