Thread: Embodiment of Love - Sai Baba

Jigar Guest

Embodiment of Love - Sai Baba

:Anthuleka:
    A video to share who follow in the ways of Sai.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXXtxqCBJV8

Adhunika Vidya Perigenu Anthuleka Athma Vidya Kshinininche Avadhileka Sathya Dharmammulanniyu Samasi Poye Prema Shanti Shanti Ahimsalu Pedabadiye Prema Ahimsalu Pedabadiye

Meaning: Modern learning has grown beyond bounds and the learning of the soul has declined without a bottom. Truth and righteousness have got effaced and Love, Peace and Non-violence have declined. ...(more)

:Enthuleka:
    jigar

Re: Embodiment of Love - Sai Baba

I was in Sai Baba's ashram when those pedo rumors started back in 96. Its kind of funny. I've seen several real miracles, like amrita, vibhuti materializations. Ive spent a total of 6 months in his ashram, 1996 and 2000. Back in 1996 I lived in ashram with 3 other guys in a room for 6 weeks. Every time I returned to the room it was open although the other guys inside locked it every time and this went on for 6 weeks (till I moved outside ashram). Another time my sandals broke down and I threw away half the sandal in the village and took the rest of them back to my room. In the morning they were both whole again. Kind of strange... You know your own sandals after you have walked in them for months. There's a lot of other things to say. Back to the pedo rumors... Someone at the ashram told me Baba fakes the vibhuti materializations, and I just had to look and I would see it myself... of course I had to look during darshan I could clearly see him playing with "vibhuti balls" before doing the "materialization". The strange thing is that he kept them wide open so everyone could see them, yet nobody around me could not see them and there were thousands of people. That day me and the other guy who told me about it got eye infection in the evening which lasted for several days. As said there's a lot more... I had a private inteview with him also. At the end of the interview he looked me deep in the eye's for a long time, at the end I turn away since I was too afraid to lose myself completely in infinity (that was the feeling). Today I would rather say that what made me turn away was that I was too afraid to lose my Jiva-ID.

When you judge Sathya Sai Baba, there is on one hand the rumours and a few people who support them.
    On the other hand, you can read his discourses, see the work he has done, the education system he has established.

Its hard to talk about personal things thats why I chose to say the things above.

Oh I forgot... my wife was seriously ill a few years back, she had taken wrong medicine and the liver was bad. She went to hospital and it only got worse day by day. My wife is a buddhist. At night Sai Baba appeared in a dream to her and from a buddhist monk begging bowl sprinkled some water over her. The next day, believe it or not she was totally well. The doctors couldn't understand anything... oh and this one is cool too: My wife's mother who never heard of him, she lives far away... She is old and for some reason started singing prayers in the morning and doing meditations. Nobody understood what was going on. One day when we visited her, she told me someone with an orange robe had begun visiting her in her dreams and instructed her about spiritual practice. I had a photo of Sai Baba with me and when I showed it to her... she was like "thats him, thats him!"

There's a lot more... like hundreds of dreams in which I asked him questions and he answered. but that'll be all for this time folks. All the above is personal experience. I thought I share some of it. As you can see I have seen the nice Baba, but I've also had the "opportunity" to seen the "fake Baba". The interesting thing here is... how does the "fake Baba" arise? The pro or against Baba is a bit more complicated than just fake or not fake as I see it. It ultimately depends on our own mind.
    УThere is a Guru in each of us. It is the Atma principle. It is the Eternal Witness functioning as Conscience in everyone. With this Conscience as guide, let all actions be done.Ф (sss20-15)

Re: Embodiment of Love - Sai Baba

For those with a sane mind and sanguine temperament who want to know and learn with sincerity:
    http://www.saibaba-aclearview.com/page2.html
    рд░рддреНрдирд╛рдХрд░рдзреМрддрдкрджрд╛рдВ рд╣рд┐рдорд╛рд▓рдпрдХрд┐рд░реАрдЯрд┐рдиреАрдореН ред
    рдмреНрд░рд╣реНрдорд░рд╛рдЬрд░реНрд╖рд┐рд░рд░рддреНрдирд╛рдвреНрдпрд╛рдВ рд╡рдиреНрджреЗ рднрд╛рд░рддрдорд╛рддрд░рдореН рее

To her whose feet are washed by the ocean, who wears the Himalayas as her crown, and is adorned with the gems of rishis and kings, to Mother India, do I bow down in respect.

--viShNu purANam

Thread Information