Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great NEWS!! Anti-Hindu demon YSR DEAD!

Great NEWS!! Anti-Hindu demon YSR DEAD!

Namaste,

This is great news for Hindus around the world!

This virulent anti-Hindu christian convert Chief Minister (CM) of Andhra Pradesh, home to the most visited and RICHEST place of worship in the world, Tirupati, has died from a helicopter crash!

This guy was so vile that he tried to take over land near Tirumala in Tirupati to give to missionary scum to build churches and proclaimed that he would build a church "taller" than TTD itself!

Although a regular 'visitor' of the temple (how was he allowed inside?), he seemingly tried to bring down TTD with land grabbing policies and bankrupting the temples all over Andhra Pradesh! He also had the temerity to appoint a rabid fundamentalist christian as one of the executives of TTD!

Let it be known that after messing with Sri VenkateSwarA, he was dealt a blow that was fatal!

YSR was funded by devious western missionary scum to subject Hindus and their places of worship to all kinds of atrocities.

Do you know that ONLY Hindu temples in India are under government control while churches & mosques are NOT! More than 70% of the revenue of each Hindu temple, and more than 80% in Andhra Pradesh, is misappropriated by the government and handed out to build more churches, mosques while they fund the pilgrimages of muslims to mecca and the christians to vatican while no such provision is given for Hindus?

Many Hindu temples are ruined because of this demonaic plot and even simple renovation is hard to do while there are THOUSANDS of churches and mosques being built all over India!

This YSR himself funded, from Hindu temple proceeds I might add, the construction of over 20,000 churches in Andhra Pradesh alone! A state that is 85%+ Hindu!

Please read this article to see the atrocities committed by YSR and his goondas during his tyrannical reign: http://www.christianaggression.org/i...&type=ARTICLES

All Hindus must rejoice!

JAI SRI RAM!

JAI HIND!

Namaskar.

Re: Great NEWS!! Anti-Hindu demon YSR DEAD!

He was helping the poor in his state, who cares what religious beliefs he professed? I think I'll go with Buddhism.

hindus seem obsessed with 'demoniac' forces much like the christians, the asuras have become like the demons of satan. So sad to see the Sanskriti Culture taken over by judaeo christian thought masquerading as 'Hinduism' and 'Sanatana Dharma'

Namaste amra and nac:

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. I don't think you should generalise to "Hindus" from one person's comment. I'm sure that there are others that agree with TTA as well. It's sad to think that one would toss aside such a wonderful religion just because a few espouse violence as a way of revenge.

I would have much preferred that the minister in question could have been reconverted in peaceful means, and I can assure you that most Hindus would not derive joy from any death. We also believe in "Love thy enemy".
    I pray his soul gets reincarnated into a stronger Hindu family.

I wholeheartedly agree with TTA that the taking of funds from temples but not from mosques is discriminatory, but a stronger Hindu presence in parliament or a plea to the World court in the Hague may be just as effective. People can also returm to giving in kind, doing said renovations themselves etc. I think the giving of cash has gone overboard. What happened to fruit, flowers, and volunteer labour? Cash is just the convenient gift.

Please do not be disheartened.

Aum Namasivaya

It's sad to think that one would toss aside such a wonderful religion just because a few espouse violence as a way of revenge

The same has been said of Christianity and Islam

But then Christianity and Islam are real religions, the 'Hindu' religion was something made up by the british who could not comprehend such heterogeneous and diverse beliefs as existing within a certain geographic boundary. So they could tax people efficently they classed all the people living in certain geographic boundaries as 'Hindus'

And something else to ponder, the word hindu is not a Sankrit word, but a Farsi corruption of the word Sindhu, reffering to a certain geographical area west of the Sindh. So hindu denominates an individual living in a specific location, it has nothing to do with religious beliefs or affiliations. In the true meaning of the word a muslim living in India is a Hindu but one who follows his Ishta Dev the Prophet Mohammed.

Anyway I feel the true Sanskriti culture to be one of heterogeneity and diversity unified by the strong central vedic sanskriti tradition and not modern Hinduism which is just Christianity repackaged with multifarious gods and new improved doctrines and dogmas of 'unity' and 'brahman' words that have been so abused they have lost all sense of meaning and sacred feeling.

namaskar,

Quote Originally Posted by nac View Post
    I think I'll go with Buddhism.
    The funny thing with us "Hindus" is that no one will stop you as I don't think anyone cares...
    satay

Namaste everyone.

There are certain aspects of the death of the Andhra CM that evoke awe and anger:

• He died in the helicoptor crash at the RudrakoNda hill, in Shrisailam area (which is the same hill-range as Tirumala). Hindus know about (and many have felt) the power of Lord Sri venkatesvarA towards those who adore him and those who are aggressive to his devotees in their own land. Although Hindus don't rejoice over death as EM has rightly pointed out, this case seems to be caused by divine intervention, and also proves that Shiva and ViShNu are identical.

• What is the expansion of the letters 'Y' and 'S' in his name? The entire media without a single exception was hectic in not mentioning their Christian references: Y for Yeshu and S for Samuel. Although he was more popularly known as YSR Reddy, most people also knew him to be Y.Samuel Rajasekara Reddy. For all their hectic efforts in portraying the slayer to be a saint and a people's leader, the media had its face blackened when it was announced that his mortal remains would be buried according to the Christian traditions, and the media had to finally bring about the truth that he was a Christian. (I did not know about the 'Yeshu' part of his name, until I saw this article: http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch...msg00240.html).

• The chopper was burnt up in the crash at the RudrakoNda hill, so the Hindu-converted-Christian CM's mortal remains were first burnt and then interred, satisfying both the religious traditions.

Many people, specially Congress political people, have converted to Christianity to please Sonia Maino. YSR was one such. But why should a popular, converted Christian hide his Christian affiliations? Is it a shame to call oneself a Christian for fear of losing mass support? What can one think of the religion that just believes in numbers in their fold?

And for all the Christian aggression that Reddy had committed, it is reported that the Church of South India in its obituary has called him a 'good Christian'! It seems the label of a 'good Christian' stamped by the Church has not changed in its character since the days of Inquisitions.

Here is another article titled 'How Slayers are Sainted' about the media frenzy to anoint Reddy:
    http://www.sandeepweb.com/2009/09/04...ted/#more-1356

• What sort of rumours were floated when he went missing? That he was perhaps forced to land in the Naxalite infested lands, that he was travelling by road after he survived the crashlanding of his chopper but his position could not be revealed as it would compromise his security, that he boldly undertook the trip although he knew that the chopper was not sound and so son.

Now, after trying in vain to anoint the dead CM, the media is trying to vilify the people who were with him in the chopper: it now says that the chopper pilot was of 'unsound' mind. For all the hideous and pompous publicity that went with his death, not much was covered about the other men who died along with him.

As EM has written, I too pray that Reddy's soul reincarnates as a Hindu with the same power to redeem the wrongs it had committed to its parent religion in the earlier birth.
    रत्नाकरधौतपदां हिमालयकिरीटिनीम् ।
    ब्रह्मराजर्षिररत्नाढ्यां वन्दे भारतमातरम् ॥

To her whose feet are washed by the ocean, who wears the Himalayas as her crown, and is adorned with the gems of rishis and kings, to Mother India, do I bow down in respect.

--viShNu purANam

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    The funny thing with us "Hindus" is that no one will stop you as I don't think anyone cares...
    Why should you either way? It's still one angle of the Sanatana Dharma, isn't it?

YSR

Although it is not good to talk ill of a man after he is dead, there have been a lot of things that YSR, the politician, did during his long political career and during his term as the chief minister of the state of Andra Pradesh, that have given rise to the deep anguish in many Hindus and which is very often vented out in public forums.

The following articles cover some aspects of his life, and may be of help to those readers who are neither familiar with the politician YSR or with Indian political scenario, to understand where the anguish of many Hindus comes from when discussing YSR.

Let there be one thing said of YSR. While he lived, he was a good Christian. No one, least of all christians, can ever deny that.

For example, Christian Today India website states: The chief minister apart from taking gargantuan tasks that brought unprecedented development had pioneered scores of initiatives for Christians. “He set up the A.P. State Christian Finance Corporation which is first of its kind in the country. He also introduced the novel schemes like Government subsidy to the Holy Land and assistance for Christian Mass Marriages for the first time,” according to Andhra Pradesh Federation of Churches (APFC), a state-level apex body of the Bishops and Heads of Churches of all Christian Denominations.”

But, being a good Christian may or may not be necessarily the same as being a good person. There is no doubt that for many, YSR was kind and charitable. They may be right. He gave a lot away, often the wealth and lands that belonged to Hindu temples and Hindu organizations to the poor so that they could become christians or if already a Christian, a comfortable christian. He helped the poor, by taking from Ram and giving it to Paul. In christianity, that is often considered the most moral and noble type of charity. In the general moral sense, such type of charity is called something else.

One cannot say that he did nothing for the people of the state. He did some very good things during his tenure, like help the very poor farmers who faced severe financial hardships. Of course, his work is judged by who is doing the judging, and who might have the main beneficiaries of his charity.

The following articles give insight to the former chief minister of the state of Andra Pradesh, YSR.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...,prtpage-1.cms

http://newstodaynet.com/newsindex.php?id=19130%20&%20section=13

http://www.vijayvaani.com/FrmPublicD...le.aspx?id=795

[It was rumoured before the accident that YSR was planning to give away some more of the lands of the famous shiva temple at SriSailam. Of course, this is only a rumour, and only time will have confirmed whether there was any truth in it.]

I can understand the deep anguish and pain of many Hindus, as they were forced to stand aside and watch helplessly while he gave away large chunks of temple lands to Christian organizations, knowing that there was nothing legally or politically they could do to stop it, other than go on public protests and shout themselves hoarse, because he was backed and supported by the powerful (Christian) Congress government at the center and also backed by the powerful American and European christian lobbyists, For how can Hindus expect justice, peacefully and through legal channels when the Christians in the country have enormous economic, social, and political clout, and the Hindus have none. (for information on some of the land grabbing, please see

http://www.utahkrishnas.com/main/page.asp?id=4304 )

But, as a Hindu, I also think that there is no longer any reason for us to stand judgement on YSR, the man. YSR the man is gone, and what happens to him hereafter is God’s affair.

I concur with the views and wishes of many, that may his soul be born in the next life as a devout and chaste Hindu and may it, in its new body, work ceaselessly and tirelessly for the benefit of Hinduism and for the welfare of all living creatures, and thus try to undo some of the damage it might have done to Hinduism and Hindus in this life as the pious Christian YSR.

namaskar,

Quote Originally Posted by nac View Post
    Why should you either way? It's still one angle of the Sanatana Dharma, isn't it?
    Correct.
    satay

Thread Information