Thread: Saraswati Tears in Bali

Saraswati Tears in Bali

News from Indonesia

News of Goddess Saraswati statue crying in SMP 1 Losses Bangli, Bali, continue to spread. Location statues around the school site was visited by residents. Statue of Goddess Saraswati in SMPN 1 Losses, Bangli regency, Bali, tears of the earth after the earthquake. This magical event horrendous local community.
    Here are the photos and videos crying statue of the goddess Saraswati is:
    Monitoring in the field, in both eyes the statue was seen removing water. This is known as the tears and crying is considered as a statue.
    Information in the field, the first time Goddess Saraswati statue crying is known from a junior high school students. They were surprised to see the statue that was at the gates of this school after the earthquake that shook the water out kamrin Bali.
    Sources: http://regional.kompasiana.com/2011/10/15

original source : http://yusniarba.wordpress.com/2011/...saraswati-cry/

OM. VAJRA. VISHNUYA. SVAHA
    OM. VAJRA. GARUDA. CALE CALE. HUM PHAT

OM. AMOGHA VAIROCANA. MAHA-MUDRA. MANI PADMA JVALA PRAVARTTAYA. HUM

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |
    Saha Viiryam Karava-Avahai |
    Tejasvi Nau-Adhii-Tam-Astu Maa Vidviss-Aavahai |
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Re: Saraswati Tears in Bali

Namaste Shian, Iam skeptical about the hoopla.

Quote Originally Posted by shian View Post
    News from Indonesia

News of Goddess Saraswati statue crying in SMP 1 Losses Bangli, Bali, continue to spread. Location statues around the school site was visited by residents. Statue of Goddess Saraswati in SMPN 1 Losses, Bangli regency, Bali, tears of the earth after the earthquake. This magical event horrendous local community.
    Here are the photos and videos crying statue of the goddess Saraswati is:
    Monitoring in the field, in both eyes the statue was seen removing water. This is known as the tears and crying is considered as a statue.
    Information in the field, the first time Goddess Saraswati statue crying is known from a junior high school students. They were surprised to see the statue that was at the gates of this school after the earthquake that shook the water out kamrin Bali.
    Sources: http://regional.kompasiana.com/2011/10/15

original source : http://yusniarba.wordpress.com/2011/...saraswati-cry/

Namaste Shianji,

I usually don't think much of "miracles" such as these, aside from the famous Ganesha milk miracle, which was a well-known worldwide phenomenon. While Christianity and Islam place heavy emphasis and even border on obsession at times with these types of miracles, us Hindus see tiny miracles every single day. The sun rising, a plant blossoming, a bird singing, etc. The fact that complex organisms such as you and I are living, breathing, thinking, discussing Sanatana Dharma and trying to realize and experience the true and full potential of our divine Self is a miracle in and of itself. Still, thank you for sharing this. If it helps one become more devoted and lead one deeper into Sanatana Dharma then that is a good thing.

Jai Sri Ram
    Sanatana Dharma ki Jai!
    Jai Hanuman

vanakkam,

Thank you all

acctually i also not the person who very attached to miracle or anythings like this
    But i am netral
    i not reject the joy of miracle
    and also not reject the true meaning of miracle in our life

if this miracle make them remember Saraswati Maa then get the deep feeling , so i also joy

Because, in my breath i also know this is miracle of Saraswati Maa and i always greatful and love Her when i see anythings in this universe

But i can't think and push others must can like me , realize that life is miracle etc

Some people will get the joy or the devotion toward God , after they see hoopla or anythings wo look like bombastic, this is many kind of peoples
    they are different

so there is many ways to make many different peoples receive God, close with God and raise their devotion

OM. VAJRA. VISHNUYA. SVAHA
    OM. VAJRA. GARUDA. CALE CALE. HUM PHAT

OM. AMOGHA VAIROCANA. MAHA-MUDRA. MANI PADMA JVALA PRAVARTTAYA. HUM

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |
    Saha Viiryam Karava-Avahai |
    Tejasvi Nau-Adhii-Tam-Astu Maa Vidviss-Aavahai |
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Thread Information