Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Wave Function of the Universe

1. The Wave Function of the Universe

Modern Physics has discovered that what we perceive as matter is, if we look closer, a swirling dance of energy. The question then becomes: What holds these patterns of energy together? Clearly, it is something outside of "themselves". This something must be a form of cosmic consciousness. The Field must have a Know-er. And the Dance must have a Dancer.

This Know-er, this Dancer, is within all of this, and yet outside. No words, numbers, or symbols can define the place where He is. This is why all the Unified Field Theories have failed. The field equations of String Theory are said to have an infinite number of possible solutions. Unfortunately, for technical reasons, we can never know which is the correct one. The same thing could be said for different schools of philosophy.

Language (and mathematics) is based on the senses and the mind. Their purpose is to divide and categorize.
    They will never capture That One. They cannot go There. Only with these renounced can one go There.
    And meet That Person.

This body will end in ashes.
    Om.
    Oh purpose remember,
    Oh deed remember.
    Last edited by Trent Wilkerson; 23 October 2014 at 07:50 AM.

Re: The Wave Function of the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Trent Wilkerson View Post
    Modern Physics has discovered that what we perceive as matter is, if we look closer, a swirling dance of energy. The question then becomes: What holds these patterns of energy together? Clearly, it is something outside of "themselves". This something must be a form of cosmic consciousnesses. The Field must have a Know-er. And the Dance must have a Dancer.
    Vannakkam: It is no accident that a Siva Nataraja stands outside the particle accelerator in Switzerland.

https://www.facebook.com/LordShiva.T...06695656046691

Aum Namasivaya

3. Re: The Wave Function of the Universe

The so-called God Particle, the Higgs boson, is said to prove the presence of a field that extends throughout the universe and gives fundamental particles their existence (mass). In other words, this field exists prior to the existence of matter. Let us be clear what science is saying here. The primary reality is the field. This field comes before matter. The structure of the universe cannot, therefore, be derived from matter. The root is above and the branches below. It is important to remember that this is physics we are discussing. (grin)

So is the four dimensional space-time continuum merely the flip-side of consciousness? Einstein proved that matter and energy are equivalent. When one looks outwardly one sees the "machinery" of consciousness spread out in space and time. And when one looks inwardly, one becomes aware of the unity. But there is another element. Something (or someone) had to set this all in motion.

In the beginning desire arose in the One, of thought the product.
    Last edited by Trent Wilkerson; 24 October 2014 at 06:13 AM.

Smile Re: The Wave Function of the Universe

Om

Namaste

The same wave is in continuum through out transcending gross matters and subtle matters.

Even the minds (subtle matter) have this wave. The constant changing mind is the example of it.

Nataraja Shiva represents this constant dance of the cosmic wave.

Now is this wave (frequency / wavelength) fixed or constant ? Who or what is driving this waves or the changes of its characteristics ?

How is this wave related to the related to the manifestation and un-manifestation ?
    Love and best wishes:hug:

Empirical reality is an illusion, it is only a state of mind. This empirical universe is no different to a dream. Science is a complete hoax. Stars, planets and galaxies do not exist out there independent of us.

Namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by savithru View Post
    Empirical reality is an illusion, it is only a state of mind.
    That's the best oxymoron I have heard in a while. Empirical yet illusion.
    satay

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Namaste,

That's the best oxymoron I have heard in a while. Empirical yet illusion.
    Or in other words knowledge obtained from our senses cannot be trusted. In the west the opposite view is known as Empiricism and it was used to convey that Empiricism is false.

Namaste,

Science is a complete hoax. Stars, planets and galaxies do not exist out there independent of us.
    I wish you had told me about science being a hoax before I spent umpteen years learning about science and its applications.

Pranam.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

I wish you had told me about science being a hoax before I spent umpteen years learning about science and its applications.

Pranam.
    Thank God I didn't pursued my career in the Pure Sciences.

Namaste savi

Thank God I didn't pursued my career in the Pure Sciences.
    Science has its limitations but it's definitely not a hoax. It demands a repeatable verifiable evidence for the argument, assertion or proposal anyone makes. This I beleive is its strength and ironically it is also science's biggest weakness. By limiting itself to verifiable repeatable evidence it has closed the door on all the mysteries that exist in this universe and in our lives.

Science may never discover the mystery of the universe yet it has figured out how to cure many diseases of the body. We cannot just be dismissive of that fact and call it a hoax.
    satay

Thread Information