Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rudraksha causes trouble?

Re: Rudraksha causes trouble?

Namaste all.

@Smaranam : I don't think my parents know. They only know I'm a scorpio in western astrology, and Leo in Vedic. I think these are sun signs.

@ C.Smith : I wore my ekamukhi today, only a few minutes ago. I am currently wearing it alone, but I plan on getting beads of other mukhis. Because I have some deficiences in my chakra and they might help cleanse them.

Hari Om!

If you'd be so kind as to share, how was your experience? Further, what are you drawn to/what are your plans for acquiring other beads?

Om

Quote Originally Posted by c.smith View Post
    Hari Om!

If you'd be so kind as to share, how was your experience? Further, what are you drawn to/what are your plans for acquiring other beads?

Om
    Namaste C.Smith.
    The experience wasn't without its hitches, infact it might be terrible by most peoples standards, but I felt at one with Shivji and so I'm sure he will forgive me. I also asked for forgiveness regarding mistakes/ignorance before & after the puja. I went against the grain of what I was told to only pray using one mantra, I used various in fact, almost 7 and directed them at my alter and rudraksha, then a round of Aum Namah Shivaya was aimed solely at the Rudraksha laying on my altar.

Then I held the Rudraksha and attempted to energize it with the mantra Yajvan ji kindly suggested ''Sri Rudram Chamakam''. Unfortunately I've never heard this mantra before, nor recited it and I couldn't keep up with the pundit so I decided to read the english translations while the mantra played back on my speakers. Besides I couldn't say this in vedic meter like I can the others and it would be completely random because I've never heard it before. Hence I took this decision. I was about to read the sanskrit purely from the paper but personally I felt for the purpose of energizing rudraksha it wouldn't have been as good because I have no idea what I'm reading and therefore the connection to the lord would be lessened, whereas this way I could imagine shivji with every line said. I'm sure the lord will forgive me.

I took the Rudraksha as prasadam from Shivji and I wholeheartedly hope he has accepted my offering.

Yes, I'm very interested in acquiring a few other beads to help cleanse certain chakras of mine. I've finally come to realise a lot of problems in my life are due to blocked chakra's (or atleast a contributing factor), some of my sinus problems, excessive lethargy & laziness, and various other things. Some of the mukhis also offer certain benefits that can help me in very specific things such as improving my speaking skills for my music and also presentations. So I think it is very practical and I'm looking to acquire some more with the grace of Shivji. If they actually do help cleanse chakra/aura I am very interested and this can hopefully also aid in my meditation!

Namaste all.
    I've finally completed my Rudraksha journey with the grace of Neetaji @ Rudra Centre.
    I feel brand new

Quote Originally Posted by IcySupreme View Post
    Namaste all.
    I've finally completed my Rudraksha journey with the grace of Neetaji @ Rudra Centre.
    I feel brand new
    Oh! which combination is that? i have the durga power choker (9 mukhi), supreme kavacham (2, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16) and the gauri shankar! the supreme kavacham makes me feel like new again! i haven't worn it much yet, as i just got it and she recommended to me a Gomed ring too which i've been wearing

Quote Originally Posted by catnip View Post
    Oh! which combination is that? i have the durga power choker (9 mukhi), supreme kavacham (2, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16) and the gauri shankar! the supreme kavacham makes me feel like new again! i haven't worn it much yet, as i just got it and she recommended to me a Gomed ring too which i've been wearing
    Wow, that is a lot! Lucky you
    Well I took off my 1 Mukhi, because I'm having doubts that it is a badraksha...
    I got this one.
    http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/kalpa...--j_11026.php4
    The top, cheaper version, but its still pretty good, how long have you been wearing yours? You have so many expensive ones :O

i got my durga power in like...... may... and my gauri shankar in july or so. i haven't been wearing them much. the durga power is a java one so it was relatively cheap and my boyfriend bought me the gauri shankar as an anniversary present! i just got the supreme kavacham and gomed ring a week ago when i got a paid consultation from neeta-ji. the supreme kavacham is a java one so its actually less than your combo! i wore the supreme kavacham and gomed ring for 2 days, then waited on neeta-ji's response about if my old ones were compatible and she said yes so i started wearing all of them yesterday i hope to get great results! and i am considering buying the lakshmi kavach! My boyfriend says i need a little luck and the kavach is for... well i have a complicated situation i won't get into -.- lakshmi kavach

Quote Originally Posted by IcyCosmic View Post
    Namaste all.
    I feel brand new

Hi, I am looking to buy genuine Rudraksha myself. It is really hard to trust someone when your ordering online. Is rudra centre legit? Overall they seem fine there are one or two reviews I have found online which make me worried. For example, a few are written by their employees. I have narrowed down my search to Rudra centre, Rudra life, Rudra Gems, Shiv Ratan Kendra and Indraprastha Gem and Jewellery Institute (they seem to have provided many certificates for many sites and sellers; even Rudra Centre's Gopinathan of Canada is friends with them on facebook). I have done my best to research everyone. I am leaning towards Rudra Centre but would like some reassurance/advice before I do so. Thanks Sorry for the long read...

Namaste buddy,

I don't have experience with any other sites you mentioned, but I spoke to neeta personally on email a few times and she was very co-operative. I also have some jewelry from Rudraksha Centre which arrived all fine and in great condition. I'm happy with my Rudraksha and I wear them almost every day. It is certainly better than getting it from a shop or someone in the street.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyCosmic View Post
    Namaste buddy,

I don't have experience with any other sites you mentioned, but I spoke to neeta personally on email a few times and she was very co-operative. I also have some jewelry from Rudraksha Centre which arrived all fine and in great condition. I'm happy with my Rudraksha and I wear them almost every day. It is certainly better than getting it from a shop or someone in the street.
    Namaste IcyCosmic,

I am happy to hear that your experience was good. I believe the negative reviews I found were fake since one their poster's gave out his email to explain his situation and never responded.

In terms of the consultation how does it work? Does Neeta look at your horoscope or does she listen to your problems? I was thinking of doing a skype session with her (hopefully I have enough privacy to open up). Also, does she recommend multiple Rudraksha combinations and you pick what you can afford? Lastly, has wearing them brought change to your life/helped you succeed in your goals? Sorry for all the questions I just wanted to know a little bit more before I go ahead (my mom has been helping me save up so I am just a little more cautious then usual.) Thanks again IcyCosmic.

Thread Information