Thread: Iraq Issue

Question Iraq Issue

Namaste,

I think this is the appropriate forum to post this stuff.This is about a present situation going on in Iraq.The situation in Iraq at this moment is very volatile.The Terrorist groups are taking over the cities of Iraq and are now moving towards Baghdad.The Iraq Army has been incompetent to stop this Terrorist Group named "ISIS".Iraq is in a mess at this time.A lot of Iraq army soldiers have been killed the last time I checked it was above 1,700 and the number is increasing.A lot of citizens have been killed or are trying to move out of the country to a safe place.The Government seemed to be thinking everything was under their "Control" and as this struggle between the army and this terrorist group started,the Government refused any kind of help from the United States of America but now as the situation has become worse the Iraq Government has asked them for help.

This situation is not only troubling for Iraq but for the entire World as Iraq is the second largest store of Mineral Oil and this struggle will affect the supply of oil which inturn will affect the prices.This is a small issue however.
    The terrorists are killing everyone they see on the roads and have also looted banks which is assumed to be the biggest bank robbery in history.Does Islam teach this? I don't think so because every religion has right principles but it's upon the human beings how they follow it.But it's every weird scenario as the attacks are directed to the people of their own race.What their motives are, is very intriguing.

Also many Indian citizens are stuck there who are unable to be located by the Iraq Government.It has been confirmed that 40 Inidan Citizen (but I think it might be more) are kidnapped by them.One motive of this group's leader is to form a State with 6 countries like Iraq,Iran,Israel and 3 more I couldn't remember.They have been brutal and inhumane.It like a massacre.

What are your thoughts on this?
    Hari bol

Re: Iraq Issue

Hi,

namaste,

It is sad what is going on Iraq and also in Syria. The biggest shame I think is that ISIS became stronger by the US supporting mercenaries in Syria. One can't help but notice all of the American vehicles that are in the possession of ISIS.

Now the US created a problem that they must try to fix. Syria was a place of security before the US, Qatar, Saudi arabia, French, and the UK began arming militants. Iraq was also more secured until the aid started flowing through Syria. Now ISIS terrifies Iraqi, Syrians, and Lebanese. Some may say that Islam teaches this violence. In the defense of good muslims, we have to remember that these groups (with the US aid) has the ideology that was transmitted by Saudi arabia which is wahabism or Salafism.

I think the best way to deal with ISIS is for the US to shut off aid and for the US to make Qatar and Saudi arabia stop aiding them. Then the Iraqis and Syrians can clean up the mess.

But then again I am just an ignorant being transmigrating through maya, so who knows if I am right.

Re: Iraq Issue

Namaste,

You have brought up a right point here Abhinav.My friend also told me this and see the coincidence his name is also Abhinav and I am not kidding you.Anyways you definitely have a point here.

Dhanayavad
    Hari bol

Thread Information