Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AWAKENED KUNDALINI ENERGY

Re: AWAKENED KUNDALINI ENERGY

I may have experienced that after I was being chaste, doing Yoga & meditation, feeling heat, nerve electricity, electromagnetism (and people commented on most/all the latter three,) kriyas, for weeks, before or after I did kechari mudra (which lately I read another definition of that it is a set of mantras,) but I do not think kechari is necessary (not all Yogis say so) or know how amrita works. If there was really some biological system that moves liquid from pineal to the back of the mouth, scientists would probably know. It is sort of like when people say the gonads transmit liquid into the spine. In fact their blood vessels transmit it into the spine. Maybe it is something like that and is too complicated for scientists to currently know. However, I see no reason that there should be amrita. Since it is proven some smells that are internal or generated by someone and sensed by others are just sort of a delusion--sensation on the mental worlds or produced that others can sense--amrita could just be saliva and a delusion,
    You practiced yoga, meditation and kriyas for weeks, while being chaste and then were able to do khechari mudra? But you don't personally believe it's necessary. Amrita isn't known by science and is probably just saliva and delusion. Did you have these profoundly arrogant insights before or after your Kundalini awakening jio?

People could get all sorts of ideas. How does the pineal transmit fluid to the back of the mouth and is there really some non-dual reason? It certainly does not seem there is as much of a reason for that as for the activity of the Ajna that I have been talking about and everyone else is saying next to nothing about (except repeating that the pineal gland has an eye.)
    Why exactly are you here on Hindu Dharma forums? To belittle Hindu yogic traditions while expounding your own expertise? Maybe people are saying more than you are capable of receiving because you don't feel a need to learn anything from others. What is being discussed isn't a topic of medicine but an ancient esoteric yoga system. Accept it, disregard it, believe or disbelieve but please, don't come here to these forums and mock it.

Why exactly are you here on Hindu Dharma forums? To belittle Hindu yogic traditions while expounding your own expertise? Maybe people are saying more than you are capable of receiving because you don't feel a need to learn anything from others. What is being discussed isn't a topic of medicine but an ancient esoteric yoga system. Accept it, disregard it, believe or disbelieve but please, don't come here to these forums and mock it.
    That is another topic, but no, that is not why I am here: nor to mock Yoga. Now I realize the stuff I posted that may just be an idea in later Theosophy is from a rather unreliable source, though I do not think all Theosophy is unreliable. I am sorry if I misled anyone. Even Madame Blavatsky admitted making mistakes and said be skeptical. It seems her teachers (who I thought were Hindu-Buddhist but it is said they stated they were Sikhs) say some things differently than her.

I had replied to the rest of your post, but I might rewrite and reply to the previous one later.
    Last edited by DavidC; 04 January 2010 at 04:24 PM.

Dear friends ,
    Kundalini Sadhana is being treated on par with any other course like french or German language course or cookery course ,which is absolutely wrong . A realised soul does not go on giving instructions like in all other courses . It is highly sacred science and is given only to the utmost deserving person .But When kundaline raises sometimes with out any effort and intent and if still prarabda karma of achieving and enjoying the mundane glory is pending , such person gets unparalelled suceess in his field of work .Thus Kundaline awakening with limited extent and purpose gives the best of artists , musicians , doctors , scientists or social activists .They may leave foot prints on the sands of time . But they are not those who have experienced the absolute and eternal bliss .

Dear friends ,
    It is said -- that which pulls us down will take us up to the highest point . So in thanthra many people think it is an easy path to take the help of a woman called sakthi. But what they have to understand is that , not even a single minute the sadhaka should get a human instinct about the sakthi or himself or the experience . The minute he falls in to that bhavana , he falls in to bottomless pit . Any person who goes in to bhirava and bhiravi sadhana , with out understanding this important rule is going in to a grave danger .

Dear friends ,
    As far the experience is concerned , I don't think , that gender has to do any thing with kundalini sadhana . I experienced the inexplicable joy and the process was very smooth . That could be Because , I started the sadhana much late in life after years of manthra japa . Many times people go in to that sadhana out of curiosity and greed for the indescribable pleasure . When it takes place with out any preparation and where body and mind are not ready , it meets with many problems which are termed 'Kundalini crisis '.Many times the early entrants become schizhoprenics when it is done in a wrong way . But then , we don't usually come across a real guru who can guide us properly .The best thing is to do' OM ' sadhana , which one day takes you there with out any danger and crisis . Other manthras require a guru . A manthra is said to be just juglery of words if it is not given by a guru who did not have manthra siddhi.There are no such constraints and restraints for the sadhana of 'OM'. OM can be done by any one ,irrespective of caste , creed , religion , place .It is primordial sound and universal energy .
    rgds, saswathy.

Thread Information