Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Park....

Re: A Park....

Thanks believerji
    That was a nice description , pl dont forget to add ...munni badnam hui...in your comming filmy script .

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    The write-up is a description of the sets for the opening scene of a Bollywood movie, that I am writing the script for.
    Hah! LOL! There is plenty of running around trees right?

Good description of the park...

Namaste Believer,

Just beautiful. That's all I can say. Thanks for sharing. And as other have said, you are an excellent writer.

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata07 View Post
    Ah, Mother India... I hope to see you with my own eyes one day.
    My thoughts exactly!

Jai Sri Krishna

Namaste,

Just a quick update,

The ISKCON group has expanded to about a dozen members. Not only do they come to the park every morning, they also get together at someone's house every Wednesday evening for chanting and kirtan, sometimes in the presence of visiting devotees from Vrindavan. Of course the group members show up for the weekly programs at a nearby ISKCON mandir too. Quite a remarkable progress.

The seniors group has dwindled from a 12-15 to 6-7 people. Some have left this world and some are too infirm to make it to the park. It is kind of sad to see your own future in living colors.

A third rag tag group of people have started chanting 'Om Namo Shivaye'. So now we have the ISKCONites chanting Krishna's name, the seniors chanting Ram's name and the rest chanting Shiva name. All three major Hindu deities worshiped in India are being represented here. I hope the traditions established here keep growing.

Pranam.

Thread Information