Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathuram Godse's last speach

Re: Mahatma Nathuram Godse's last speach

Regarding Godse's speech : Please read the passage carefully. It is highly distorted by his own poisonous opinions. This is what he believeyd. Osama also has some beliefs on which he is out on his killing spree. Every murderer has something to say why he murdered someone.
    -
    Good God!
    Mahatma Nathuram is going to be compared to Osama?
    While we are there, why not find a way to compare him to Hitler too!
    We must be in Kali-yuga!!
    -
    Last edited by Believer; 05 January 2011 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Sahas, Please make up your mind. You can't refer to them both as 'Mahatma'. Only one of them deserves that title.
    I am just quoting the title of a Dr. Koenraad Elst article.

Since scriptural passages (often without context) holds great value to many posters here, I demand scriptural evidence from vedas, itihasas and puranas which demonstrates that any oppression and victory against demons has been ever and can be ever won by the means of non-violence. Please show us a single instance of support for Gandhi's strange method in scriptures, I can show hundreds, perhaves thousands instances where violence has been used as the only option and has been greatly praised....the persons we so fondly refer as avataras are called avataras solely because they resorted to violence to eradicate the demons and freeing humanity for oppression. There is no single avatara of vishnu (except Buddha who is not traditional inclusion and absent in many lists) who did not practice violence in some form.LOL.

But I am not a man of scriptures, the known history, some of which I have witnessed myself is enough proof that nothing could be achieved by non-violence except injustice. As Nathuram said, Gandhi's so called movement was one sidedly most violent. And it had hardly anything to do with India's so called freedom. India achived freedom in the same period with many other colonies including the obscure, small & insignificant ones - and none erected a false hero out of false freedom struggle a.k.a Gandhi's non-violent movement. The only and sole reason of our freedom was 2nd World War - the most violent recorded event in human history. Along with WWII, Netaji did cause some irritation to the Raj, but even his role is minimal to the Global event that shaped the history of the world in 20th century including India. The only thing Gandhi achieved was forever enslaving India under his bastard dynasty and creating a generation of educated Hindus who take great pride in misinterpreting, universalizing and destroying hinduism and this nation.
    Last edited by sm78; 06 January 2011 at 12:29 AM.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

namaste Devotee,

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    If you think, I could have chosen better words for pointing this out ... I think my English failed me, it was certainly not intended ... I am sorry.
    Thanks for the clarification and for me at least no apologies necessary.

Regarding Godse, you have your opinion and I respect that. In my opinion comparing him to osama is too dramatic but we can leave it at that.

But who was there to listen to Gandhi ?
    Now, this is a good question and I wonder about this all the time. Gandhi did what he had to do perhaps. I can't be the judge of his actions as I didn't grow up in gulami. Perhaps his antics brought a lot of indians together in a group format and that kind of 'organization' of indians made the oppessors worried a bit.

But I often wonder what his actions brought for India after azadi if anything. Why no one carried forward his gandhivadi techniques after his murder. As soon as we got the 'freedom', Gandhi's pacifism was put to the side. Like you asked, Who was there to listen to him? It seems no one! I wonder why... That's a rehtorical question.
    Last edited by satay; 06 January 2011 at 09:50 AM.
    satay

namaste Singhi,

You brought up a good point. In fact I think most of the Gandhi's peers wondered about the same yet because of his one sided view he was even able to strech the meaning of some verses of Gita in order to get support for his non-violent techniques.

That all being said, In my opinion it is wrong to ignore his contribution and his techinque. The fact that no one has ever been able to successfully apply his technique of non-viloence in the history of the world shouldn't make us discredit his drive and passion for it. It should be viewed as a great experiment and I think even Gandhi's peers, the likes of tilak, bose and aurobindo sat on the sidelines watching the experiment hoping that it might be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by sm78 View Post
    Since scriptural passages (often without context) holds great value to many posters here, I demand scriptural evidence from vedas, itihasas and puranas which demonstrates that any oppression and victory against demons has been ever and can be ever won by the means of non-violence. Please show us a single instance of support for Gandhi's strange method in scriptures.
    satay

namaste,

The only thing Gandhi achieved was forever enslaving India under his bastard dynasty and creating a generation of educated Hindus who take great pride in misinterpreting, universalizing and destroying hinduism and this nation.
    I don't know about that. As soon as he was dead everyone just turned the non-violence 'switch' off and went on their merry ways. No one cared. So saying that he forever enslaved us under his dynasty is a bit too much I think but... whatever.
    satay

7. Cool Re: Mahatma Nathuram Godse's last speach

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    He is the real Jesus, he died for our sins.
    Please don't use Jesus word

---------
    This is nothing, many sadhus have done and lived more tyag life then M.K.Gandhi, even Swami Dayanand wore only one cloth, but his teachings brought revolutionists like Lala Lajpat Rai, Syamji Krishan Varma, Pandit Parmanand, Lala Hardyal, Veer Savarkar etc.

So what was that advice ? All his advice was to Hindus to become non violent, and allows Muslims to do anything, he only requested Muslims to consider Hindus as their brothers and sisters, but if those Muslims do any wrong to Hindus, M.K Gandhi objected Hindus. Episode of Swami Shraddhanand murder case is well known proof.

Already told, there are many to whome Gandhi cannot be compared. Gandhi himself declared Swami Dayanand as Grandfather of the Nation, he knows that, freedom fighters will never like him (Gandhi) be called top National Hero

Godse ! ... who knew Godse before he killed Gandhi ? He was never a recognised leader even of the Garam-dal (Hot Party or the party which believed in violence as the weapon for making India free) what to say of the majority of India ! He had to fabricate something to justify the heinous crime he committed.
    Gandhi was a politician so he made a name, can you name some who died in rallyies for freedom ?

What a shame ... Godse is our saint (Mahatma) of the day !
    Whats wrong in calling Godse as Mahatma, we have called Swami Dayanand as Maharshi, and so dose for Mahesh Yogi, while Maharshi title is a very high title often given by Bhagwan Brahma.

Sorry my dear young friend, I had to speak because it was giving a wrong picture to someone who is not from our country. Please forgive me.

OM
    Even NayaSurya is not from India.

Namaste Satay,

I am sorry if it sounded as a disrespect to those great revolutioneries. --------- sacrifices were great ... the ultimate sacrifice ... but it failed to bring in the desired results. We lost heavily and we gained too little.
    So what Gandhi achived ? He bosted India will be divided only over his dead body, but he lied. I will say Gandhi was a Hindu, he belived in authority of Geeta, he asked for Ram Rajya and not secular state, he wanted only saffron colour as Indias national flag but what he did for this.

Regarding Godse's speech : Please read the passage carefully. It is highly distorted by his own poisonous opinions---------But who was there to listen to Gandhi ?
    OM
    I don't know about Godse's speach, why this was hided by the Government ? and later accusing Veer Savarkar too ? Who listened to them.

---------------------
    Buddha was no Avtar of Vishnu, Buddhists in later part showed him as Avtar so Hindus could accept him, on the other way in Sri Lanka Vishnu is shown as future Buddha.

Nothing wrong in this speech, from Mahatma Nathuram Godse
    Last edited by PARAM; 06 January 2011 at 10:12 AM. Reason: edit
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

namaste,
    An interesting short documentary.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxczJnMjlc8
    satay

Pranam

Gandhi ji did what at the time the best course off action he thought that would bring independence for Bharat and too a large extent he did succeed in brining the masses together, got us the independence but made mistakes getting there, we can debate about it but what good does it do.
    Fact is Mahatma is a title given to him and he is an iconic figure commands respect through out the world why knock that?
    where else Godse did what he thought was right for him but he murdered Gandhi ji in cold blood, in my book he is no Mahatma.

I am no fan off Gandhi ji but he does deserve a bit more respect.

Jai Shree Krishna
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by Ganeshprasad View Post
    Pranam
    I am no fan off Gandhi ji but he does deserve a bit more respect.

Jai Shree Krishna
    I am basically of the same opinion. In fact, I have been doing a bit of internet searching on godse since last night and from what I have read of him and about him is that he himself respected Gandhi very much. He accepts Gandhi as a great saint but not as a politician.

Godse's problem seems to be that Gandhi was making incorrect political decisions always favouring the muslims. He couldn't accept this fact I suppose and decided that Gandhi has to be eliminated from the political scene of India.

However, I fail to see Godse's logic. Why murder the man? Why not wait a few years till he gets dignified natural death? Godse himself says that before he shot Gandhi that Gandhi was frail and weak (possibly just like our nation then). Why kill a weak man? Why not wait for his natural death? What more could India have lost that it didn't already in the past 200 years since then?

Godse is an intellectual yet he allows his emotions to take over and makes the emotional decision of taking matters into his own hands.
    satay

Thread Information