Thread: Reflection of Actual Balance of Karma in Horoscope

Reflection of Actual Balance of Karma in Horoscope

Om Tat Sat,

As per my knowledge, there are 3 types of Karmas.

1. Completly Removable through Poojas, Slokas etc.

2. Partially Reducable through Poojas, Slokas etc.

3. Not Changable at all.

I would like to know what factor indicate the above in a horoscope.

On similar lines, lets say I've a problem and I need to receite a sloka for 45 days to solve it. Lets say after reciting for 20 days I'm meeting an astrologer. Can he identifiy whether my problem is getting reduced...I totally understand he may not be able to say only 25 more days are pending for resolution provided I need to recite the mantra, But at a high level there is some change in my Karma between Day 1 & Day 20. Is it possible to indentify this via horoscope.

I'm curious to know this to understand how remedies works. I know in Kerala they predict based on sea shells/ Prasham. Based on the outcome they recommend Poojas, Homa etc. After doing the remedy they will verify again whether its fine or not and then they will act accordingly.

Thanks
    Krishna

Re: Reflection of Actual Balance of Karma in Horoscope

Krishna ji,

I too have heard a lot about the systems and techniques utilized in Kerala, however, much of it seems to be a closely guarded system or perhaps not available in languages other than the local vernacular. Other than Chandra Kala Nadi or Dev Keralam (Santhanam ji had published a 3 volume book long ago which is rather intriguing and interesting). There are also the Ashtamangalam divination which is a mixture of studying omens or ingits and cowries etc. One gentleman Mr. Suresh Baboo used to frequent some of the yahoo jyotish for a, years ago but has been mostly silent and is doing private research and exploring/practicing and teaching locally. Some of his students occasionally write on some of these groups.

There is so much in the total jyotish compendium, much of which remains generally unearthed! One lifetime is not enough to explore all that, even if someone has Royal support like in ancient times to meet the daily needs, etc. I hear that in Kerala, it is practised by dedicated priests whose needs are taken care of in the ancient way of voluntary donations (dakshina) provided by the nativities and society in general. Most of us are part-timers in that sense and many have or have had full-time careers in science, arts, business, law, engineering, medicine, teaching etc. I think, given our limitations of time available for astrology study, research, sharing and practice, we have collectively done well.

I have heard that an examination of the 5th, 1st and 9th houses in various vargas, we can get indications of what you are seeking, specifically. Unfortunately, I cannot recall any concrete and working (effective and definitive) rules or matrix of rules in this matter.

Let us wait for those knowledgeable in this deeper aspect of Karmic astrology to educate all of us.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Re: Reflection of Actual Balance of Karma in Horoscope

RR Ji,

Thanks for sharing your views. I'll wait for further comments from others.

Krishna

Thread Information