Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Re: Hello

yajvan, thanx for your post.My full name is Arkadiusz which is connected with Ancient Greek happy land, Arcadia

Noor, it's nice to meet you. Wiccans I know are not much interested in Hinduism, yet I sometimes see Ganesha statues in their houses. He is a very popular God among my friends, both Wiccans and Pagans. Nearly everyone loves Him.

brahma jijnasa, yes, my name sounds like 'Hare' and I really like it

Thank you everyone for such a kind welcome.

Hare Krishna !

Originally from dear Believer.....

"
    Namaste,

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dilip
    Very honestly and sincerely speaking, I have had always belived that if one Jesus Christ is not enough for realization then alas even thousand Shivas and Krishnas will not do any good.

What does it all mean?????

Your profile says that your reason for joining the forum is to 'Share Ananda'. What is this Ananda entity and how are you sharing it and with who?

Pranam.

PS, I wonder why we are selective in deleting the posts of some who use the J word but letting stand those of others. "

Dear Believer,

I am really sorry having disturbed your happiness and I sincerely and unconditionally apologize. I accept your post as a gentle reprimand for my earlier posts to dear Arek.

Without going into any altercation I would only humbly say that I am a cannot-do-without-Krishna devotee and try to understand and follow the Gita's teachings at all times. I cannot think of any animate or inanimate being outside Krishna. That got me at writing the posts to dear Arek. I am sure I have been grossly misunderstood.

For me, writing the word Krishna, Christ or Buddha or even when I write 'dear Believer or Arek' is ananda, to give wake-up call is ananda, to accept your 'loud questions' and answering them with humility is ananda.

The last part of your post (J word.......) I do not understand, sorry. However, please forgive me.

All friends and bhaktas here please forgive me for my unwitting and inadvertent mistakes, if I have made any, in the posts.

I am also sorry for digressing from the main topic.

Love and best wishes to all.

Dilip.

Hi arek,
    Welcome to HDF.

Thread Information