Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOD within Us

Smile Re: GOD within Us

I wonder whether he headed straight
    for heaven or got liberated once for
    all !
    Namaste

This either or conditional statement calls for an another 20 more posts

Real culprit is Jaskaran Singh ji and he is missing in action....

Anirudh...

Re: GOD within Us

Namaste to all honourable members!
    I appreaciate everyone's post especially devotee ji's but I don't know for sure is I understood what I need to be,
    I mean, I read all replies (roughly, but I did ) but I have feeling that I miss something important knowledge or get this posts in a wrong way...
    What I think on this whole thread and what I understand from given replies is-
    god is created us, he is not within us but actually we all are within him as god is infinite, our action is will of god but god is not responsible for our each and every action as we do some action because we are governed by prakriti and by impression of our past karma, means we do some karmas by our own nature given by god....
    Please tell me is I am getting right and enlight and correct me if I am wrong.
    Now my thinking on 1 post-
    god is everywhere, he is in everyone.. But it not means what karma we do for that god is responsible, means if god is within us it not means we are god.
    I think this theory is made because some people tend to think that god only exist in temples,idols and religious places they forgot the infinite nature of god and to experiece the infinite nature of god we have to work internally, if we awaken the peaceful and blissful state which lie within us, which is given by god (we can say as ansh of god as we are his creation), then it will help us to experience that infinite brahman.
    I think god is in everyone in the form of power which connect us to that almighty, which help us to liberate from this material world. Only we have to awaken that power.
    E.g. Sage valmiki, if I am not wrong he was robber and murderer name valya but when he realises great truth when he awaken himself then he become sage valmiki. So I conclude that awaken yourself from this material world and envoke the power lies within you...
    (due to lack of experience and intellect in spirituality, there is possibility that I post the wrong view, so plz correct me if I am wrong and sorry to post after finishing topic but I can't stop myself)
    -Pranam and thank you to read my post.
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    Namaste

This either or conditional statement calls for an another 20 more posts

Real culprit is Jaskaran Singh ji and he is missing in action....

I had a feeling he wouldn't respond, which is one of the reasons I asked him to give his opinions before I respond.
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Namaste
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul of Light View Post
    Namaste to all honourable members!
    ... ...
    I think god is in everyone in the form of power which connect us to that almighty, which help us to liberate from this material world. Only we have to awaken that power.
    Yes, this is true. Well said.
    In the Mundaka Upanishad (3.2.4) it is said:
    nāyam ātmā bala-hīnena labhyo
    na ca pramādāt tapaso vāpy alińgāt
    etair upāyair yatate yas tu vidvāḿs
    tasyaiṣa ātmā viśate brahma-dhāma

na-not; ayam-He; atma-the Supreme Personality of Godhead; bala-hinena-without spiritual strength; labhyah-to be attained; na-not; ca-and; pramodat-from happiness; tapasa-by austerities; va-or; apy-also; alingat-by not embracing; etaih-by these; upayaih-means; yatate-tries; yah-who; tu-indeed; vidvan-wise; tasya-of him; esha-He; atma-the Supreme Personality of Godhead; vishate-enters; brahma-dhama-the spiritual world (the abode of Brahman).

"The Supreme Lord is not obtained by a person who has no spiritual strength, nor by one foolishly engaged in improper renunciation and detachment. A wise person engaged in proper renunciation and detachment attains the Lord. Indeed, he enters the Lord's abode (brahma-dhāma)."

We need spiritual strength (bala) to be able to liberate from this material world and reach The Supreme Lord who lives in his own place of residence brahma-dhāma "the Lord's abode (the abode of Brahman)" usually called the Vaikuntha spiritual world in the Puranic literature. One who doesn't get spiritual strength (bala) can not reach The Supreme Lord (nāyam ātmā bala-hīnena labhyo) and His abode (brahma-dhāma).

It is said that Lord Balarāma (bala-rāma) is the representative of that strength (bala) in our spiritual life.
    So we need to get mercy of Lord Balarama (bala-rāma) and the spiritual strength from Him and thus we will be able to reach Vaikuntha (brahma-dhāma) and The Supreme Lord who lives there eternally.
    You can meditate on Lord Balarama and pray Him to grant you strength (bala) in your spiritual life.
    Here are Krishna and Balarama, my beloved deities (Ishta devata): http://www.vrindavan-dham.com/wp-con...balaram_01.jpg

------------
    - Ishta devata -- see explanation at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%E1%B9...Da-devat%C4%81

regards

Thread Information